Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)

Go down 
+4
Nymph~
Skyr
BNOISE
Moghul
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) Empty
PostSubject: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:01 am

so yeah, that

if it helps, i have 18 rt, with a max of 26
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:16 pm

hmm air alpha pure uc and less than 30 rt?

There honestly aren't too many options...

the cheapest via option would be to get the 40 rt and buy a basic aquila from the shop, swap in that pteradactyl breaker weapon head and equip dual microzooka or dual beam gun, beam machine gun etc. etc.

for pure uc - me i would tell you to buy a machknight one and stick as many guns and crap as you have in your garage onto it

but really just save some rt and buy an air unit with a core main weapon
Back to top Go down
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 pm

"for pure uc - me i would tell you to buy a machknight one and stick as many guns and crap as you have in your garage onto it"

Not going to work unless he has asuras
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 pm

UC alpha won't work for multiple reasons.

1. You need to spend Rt for alpha arms. The ones that aren't absolute crap are gara.

2. You need to roll garapon for a not-terrible core with a main weapon.

3. For the most part, good alpha weapons are Rt shop at the very least.

In short, alphas are expensive unless you're stupidly lucky. Even then, they probably aren't worth the amount of money you put into them.

BNOISE wrote:
the cheapest via option would be to get the 40 rt and buy a basic aquila from the shop, swap in that pteradactyl breaker weapon head and equip dual microzooka or dual beam gun, beam machine gun etc. etc.

Not only is that the worst UC-obtainable weapon HD for airs, but all of the handheld weapons you named are S-size.

EDIT:

Suguri wrote:
Drawing attention to this again, because it's very apparent to me nobody's following the system here. I'm getting sick of moving 10~20 threads per day, I'm going to start handing out warnings to repeat offenders.

As a reminder (as if the above two posts didn't already cover it):

• Guides go under the guides subforums
  • Questions go under the questions subforum
  • The only time your thread should ever be posted in the main Guides board is if it doesn't fall under any of the subcategories.

If you're still having problems figuring out where your thread needs to go, PM a staff member and ask.
Strike one.

Thread moved.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Wait, I was preparing for this:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t4831-help-build-uc-air-bots-pls

Aha. Knew that thread was genius.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 am

ngelicdark wrote:
Wait, I was preparing for this:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t4831-help-build-uc-air-bots-pls

Aha. Knew that thread was genius.

I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) Seriously-meme_normal

what does that have to do with alpha strikers? i asked for an alpha striker (prefferably air).
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 am

Dear sir,

If you did actually read the replies, all of them agreed that it would be impossible unless you actually bothered spending SOME Rt into the game. If you gather 100 RT, this is one build I can reccomend you.

Quote :
【Robot Name】
Mecha Jetter

【Parts】
BD: Mecha Jetter BD
 WB: Slayer Bit/Propeller Bit
 LG: Seraph Crimrose LG [High Boost Alpha]
 HD: Tentrion HD [High Boost Alpha]
  HDAC: Hana Kanzashi [High Boost Alpha]
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Boost Alpha]
 BS: Brickgale BS [High Boost Alpha]
 AM: Brickgale AM2
  WP: Mini Bazooka [High Boost Alpha]
 AM: Brickgale AM2
  WP: Mini Bazooka [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 1045
CAPA: 1125
HP: 434
STR: 7
TEC: 19
WLK: 2
FLY: 34
TGH: 8

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Stun Regain
Quick Boost
Moving Burst

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×7
Yellow Chip×70
Turbo Charger×63
Drum Magazine×49

You wanna make cost lower by tuning Betas instead? Go ahead. You wanna tune Alphas all the way, then tune the str away for Tec? Go ahead. There's plenty of leftover capacity to play around if you have spare parts lying around. Feel free. You can replace the weapons, maybe replace one zooka with a Limited plasma for the ability to stalk LNDs, since you already have a zooka for anti-air. Or you could speed-tune the zookas and tune the parts for fly, whatever, lol.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Dear sir,

If you did actually read the replies, all of them agreed that it would be impossible unless you actually bothered spending SOME Rt into the game. If you gather 100 RT, this is one build I can reccomend you.

Dear sir,

If you had head the parentheses for what they were, you would have known land/art would have worked aswell.

anyway, thanks for that build! (no, really, thanks!) i'll build it as soon as i can!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 am

Alpha land doesn't work without Gara (Renny) or Ro cube (Assault Ox) luck. Unless you wanted to do something like x2 custom mag sway alpha (on that note, you could do two-weapon alphas with airs too).

Only UC weapon arm I can think of for arts is Misside AM, which you only get 30 shots with before it's out of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:50 am

hmmm so still nothing. oh welp... i'll do what i can. hopefully i get lucky someday and get me a nice bot for alphaing
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Ooh my bad. I was reading too much into Suguri's post. Without RT AMs, it will be impossible to make a complete 5 weap uc alpha build.

But Suguri's post in that link provides parts for you to build a semi alpha air. Low cost, efficient, with 3 weapons (if you don't count a possible BD weapon), being tentrion HD and two other guns. If you were lucky enough to get some kind of BD with a weapon, be it XX cross raptor or Air Raider or something, you could make it a 4 gun. Beats 2 guns.

Apart from that though, Shaft has pretty much outlined a standard alpha air.. Though I'm not a fan of handy zooks on one.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Best UC weapons for an alpha air are Beam Gun, Pulse Gun, Handy Magnum, and Musket.

Though that's for a bot using more than just two weapons. Without weapon arms/internals, a standard air loadout like ABR/wide beam gun/limited plasma + Mini Zook would work fine.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:44 pm

just a question but what if i put misside ams on a lily, a handy zook and a pulse gun, give it internals and moving burst and maybe floatdash and that's it?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Misside AMs have horrid costs, tend to miss often (they got piss poor homing) and have only 60 ammo. Yup. That's right. For all that, just 60 ammo.

It's much more of a cost hog.

If you're willing to work on it, Lily Rain can work with a mb rifle build, though you'll need a few RT parts. Gun Arms Mod has a rifle BS, muskets work fine (flint muskets better), etc.

Float dash can sub for MB but you're going to have to practice using.

EIW is not bad for Lily, but they hog cost. If you're not a Le Reve, I would rather just use the extra carts for guard carts, quick boost, and space for tunes.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:09 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Misside AMs have horrid costs, tend to miss often (they got piss poor homing) and have only 60 ammo. Yup. That's right. For all that, just 60 ammo.
Keep in mind that they fire two missiles per shot, so you're still only getting 30 shots total.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Suguri wrote:
ngelicdark wrote:
Keep in mind that they fire two missiles per shot, so you're still only getting 30 shots total.

Misside arms work great with Lily body though.
Just switch your main weapon to lily rain psy shots and keep firing those until you got a good lock on something and then alpha and blow things up with 2x misside arms so that's 4 missiles.
It's very easy to conserve the ammo and it does pretty good damage.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:16 pm

I used to use that in beta. Good times. Psygun would hit a couple times, and whenever you found an idle target, alphastrike away.

But it's just too costly for its benefit on Lily. Unless you can guarantee yourself you'll land all 60 ammo on *something* it's generally not worth the like what, 85 cost per AM? How are you going to get any mobility on that girl? Float dash won't save you all the time.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
I used to use that in beta. Good times. Psygun would hit a couple times, and whenever you found an idle target, alphastrike away.

But it's just too costly for its benefit on Lily. Unless you can guarantee yourself you'll land all 60 ammo on *something* it's generally not worth the like what, 85 cost per AM? How are you going to get any mobility on that girl? Float dash won't save you all the time.
brickgale legs are the boss What a Face
there's lots of other legs that give good fly too like jack gadget legs
and just make sure you have at least 1s for everything
swapping the bs also gives more fly

i won't lie man but with tunes i can build a lily with 2 1s misside arms that has >25 fly
and that's even with -fly stats from carrying zooka

>25 fly is enough to let you float dash away from basically anything anyways

no one's telling your alpha striking lily to run to the front lines, stay in the back and spray your psyguns

something flys at you then alpha till they die, your weapons deal enough damage that you dont need tech tunes
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Hm.
An Alphag Lily?

Psygun 2x Internal'd, dual rifles/dual bazookas, maybe a weaponized BS(NOT BUILD ARM BS, THAT THING IS SHIT), weaponized AMs(not Misside AMs. They are shit. I tried them for a while, found that they're mediocre at best and complete and utter shit at worst. Make sure you can wield handhelds with your weapon AMs. If you can't find any, normal Lily Rain AMs work just as well, or another S-sized AM with better stats).

Tease your target with Psyslicers(remember, 2x Internal'd slicers outrange untuned handheld Railguns, so you should be safe). If they respond(as in approach, trying to engage your Lily), drop down, unload on the target, Float Dash out. If not, spam more slicers. This will not work on rolling/cliff-heavy/water-heavy terrain. Works best on flat terrain or when you have a height advantage.
Against aerial targets, spam psyguns, then if they come close unload. Don't stop unless it's clear that you're losing the fight, in which case you can quickly Float Dash to safety. Psyguns also work on ground targets and antihoming-equipped bots(yes, Crim, I'm looking at you).

Float Dashing Lily Rain absolutely needs 25+ FLY, 32+ is preferred because 32 FLY is your 3rd to last FLY point and gives you good mobility when you can't Float Dash/FDing is not a good idea. After that, get TEC, TEC, and more TEC. Fill all those slots. If Lily's mediocre TGH bothers you, pump it A LITTLE(your hit-and-run combat style should minimize exposure to enemy fire). Don't tank Lily's WLK completely. You can tank her STR if you don't plan on using WBs, although WBs can add another level of firepower to your arsenal.

UC Lily alphag is more difficult to make, but:

-2x Internals
-Dual Handys, Dual Muskets, Dual Rifles
-Unfortunately, there are no good UC weaponized BSes, and none of the AMs look decent. Therefore...use normal Lily Rain AMs. I use Psycho Formula BS for increased FLY.
I would definitely try to acquire 2x Folded Rifle AMJ to give you more firepower, although they are gara. Farm surveys to get em!
-Lily Rain LG is perfectly fine, nice small hitbox.
-Float Dash, Quick Boost, 2x Internals, 6x Cost Capa UP
-Tune for 32 FLY first. Then go for TEC, because Lily's decent base TEC give you enough damage multiplied by the sheer number of weapons.
-Remember, Psyslicers pursue the target beyond maximum range and just outrange untuned Rail Guns. They're excellent first-strike weapons, and can lock onto four targets for fairly decent crowd control in case you need to hold off multiple targets while you alpha an enemy.
-Psyguns are effective against fast/antihoming equipped targets, making them good weapons to down Crimrose/Ah-chan/Shaden BS users so you can get an alpha off in their faces.
-Wonder Bits can be used for either defense or attack. Dual Missiles are excellent for adding another level of power to your attacks. Melee Bits, like Axesword, Dual Axe, Slayer, or Sword Bits, are good for defending against an attacker that you can't get with your alpha in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)   I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air) Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a uc alpha build (prefferably air)
Page 1 of 1