Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate/Extra

Go down 
+6
Retrias
Hyoka
Fate
iAMsuperBlast
Segawa
Kirika
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

Fate/Extra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Extra   Fate/Extra - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:42 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Dragging my feet since I've been so busy. Up to the fight with Saber now, at level 41 I think (got really lazy with the leveling, everything was only giving 2-300 xp, what's up with that?)? Nearly had him a few times, but a mix of sleep deprivation and bad luck had me KO'd in an unlucky round eventually. Also, I just remembered to read your advice in the previous post about his NP in the sixth move @_@

I'll try again after I finish some of my grading and such, and after I sleep for some amount of time =P
Oh yeah, some more advice against Saber. Once his NP is usable, he can spam it, even mixing it up with his Attack Skill every now and then(caught me by surprise a few times), but the NP will always be used on Move 6 and his Attack Skill on Move 3.

Ya I caught onto that fact real quick this morning -3- I ended up beating him, taking in a completely diff strategy than I usually do. In either event, did you level prior to finishing out the game, Nova? Or did you just walk right into the final battle after saber?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Extra   Fate/Extra - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Kirika wrote:
Ya I caught onto that fact real quick this morning -3- I ended up beating him, taking in a completely diff strategy than I usually do. In either event, did you level prior to finishing out the game, Nova? Or did you just walk right into the final battle after saber?
I went for few rounds to try and get more level ups so I can get my Magic to EX but I went "Eff it" after my 3rd Arena run and went straight to the final battle, since there's really no point.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Extra   Fate/Extra - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Well, I finished the game at lv. 42. I initially had issues with the final battle, till I realized I had 5 elixers burning a hole in my inventory that wouldn't carry over =P Then it was pretty much the fastest barrage of spells ever. I think he lasted 5 rounds? Maybe 6?

Lazily started a saber file, but I still have big kid work to do, so it'll have to wait @_@

I'm super hopeful now tho, that they'll bring out fate/ccc here.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Extra   Fate/Extra - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Kirika wrote:
Well, I finished the game at lv. 42. I initially had issues with the final battle, till I realized I had 5 elixers burning a hole in my inventory that wouldn't carry over =P Then it was pretty much the fastest barrage of spells ever. I think he lasted 5 rounds? Maybe 6?

Lazily started a saber file, but I still have big kid work to do, so it'll have to wait @_@

I'm super hopeful now tho, that they'll bring out fate/ccc here.
Yeah, Savior's a disappointment. Only thing that usually caught me off-guard was his Break buff, and his Attack Skill. Shame usable items don't carry over. My Elixirs and 99 Ether Crystals are wasted.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Extra   Fate/Extra - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Just finished Week 1 Day 4. I think I'm so used to fighting the endgame enemies that I end up expecting a complex pattern off of Rider. She keeps getting in more hits than I can for some reason, even managed to EX Attack me once. Thank God for gain_con(32).

EDIT: >Play as Saber
>Grind

Seriously, should I even be doing this? Saber's said to be so derp-easy to win with and yet I'm grinding as if I'm still using Caster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Extra   Fate/Extra - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Extra
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4