Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Roll of Fate

Go down 
+14
LazerRazer
knyx
Priskern
HEARTLESS_HALOS
farith
dsp
NumeroDoS
Kitouski
Eufie
xzpwnz
Raven
IronFist
necrodrakath
RoboFranky
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:43 pm

I have decided that this Sunday, I shall determine what I shall do with some SUGOI rolls
if:
1. I get MBG cheers , I shall buy her a 100$ cape and continue spending for RT
2. I get another SUGOI girl, I might spend RT if they have anything good
3. I get garatrolled (no girls), I won't spend on anymore RT, instead, with my money, I might hire some ppl, form a union, whos goal is to boycott RT and troll a certain rich fag 24/7 till he rage quit, then move on to another target Twisted Evil

What will CS decide?
My money/trolling me
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Wait fot the next OP girls
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Wait fot the next OP girls

not interested

thats like,
Thank you CS for trolling me
here is some money so that u can troll me more
I get trolled. Wheeeee

its time for a change
time to overthrow CS's dictatorship, like all other dictators
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:51 pm

I see someone pissed at gara . . .

lol, u buy RT and spend at gara without expecting it to Laughing at you?

lol, only thing u can expect from gara is the worst thing. anything better than this, consider your self lucky.

its not like "its RoboFranky, lets troll him again" . . . u just have bad luck (or just dont have as much good luck as other players)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:53 pm

I was thinking the day before Sugoi goes away, I spend whatever money I have available on the Garapon (right now it's looking like it might be around $100).

If I get Aquila Girl/Byne Girl, then I'll probably continue to appease CS every now and then. If I don't, well let's just say I'll see you guys in a couple months.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

@ IronFist
yup, especially when my gara 5x roll is rigged to never give gold balls EVAR
while some lucky bastards got what I want and do not even appreciate it

@Raven
Are u not tired of being a cash cow?
Instead of raging, quitting like AnalProbe and Kobrakai (while leaving disturbing images on the forum (which was deleted b4 Mayhem came in), why not take action?
as the consumer, we have the power

I'm thinkin of ditching this last 5 1x rolls I planned and may as well go straight to the action

Last edited by RoboFranky on Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Next gara
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:13 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Next gara

to be trolled again?
to be a cash cow?
to be sucked of your money?

not interested
Back to top Go down
Eufie
Eufie

Male Posts : 78

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Well gara is a GAMBLE and do note that cs DOES NOT control game mechnics for it so dont complain if you get crap
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Next gara

to be trolled again?
to be a cash cow?
to be sucked of your money?

not interested
And you are rolling sugoi why?
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

RoboFranky wrote:
@ IronFist
yup, especially when my gara 5x roll is rigged to never give gold balls EVAR
while some lucky bastards got what I want and do not even appreciate it

@Raven
Are u not tired of being a cash cow?
Instead of raging, quitting like AnalProbe and Kobrakai (while leaving disturbing images on the forum (which was deleted b4 Mayhem came in), why not take action?
as the consumer, we have the power

I'm thinkin of ditching this last 5 1x rolls I planned and may as well go straight to the action

what I think that should be a fair way to deal with gara would be this:

set gara bots to be a preview of the RT shop bots then release these bots at shop after 2 months so the guys trying to get the bots from gara can try the lucky of owning the bots before anyone else so when these garabots get to the RT shop new garabots will be at gara.

I know I already mentioned this but Im mentioning this again. this kind of idea is used at other games and work well.
I really dont know wtf the problem CS have to dont see the good use of something like gara instead of just trolling like that.

also the cubes . . . instead of placing things at random slots, place each slot to be one kind of thing (like, thats a bot at 1st choice, a weapon at 2nd choice, a WB at 3rd choice and a tune-up at 4th choice, but u dont know what will be at either of them. I mean, what robot will eb at 1st? what weapon will be at 2nd? what WB will be at 3rd? what tune-up will be at 4th? . . . no, they think its better to let Lotto to troll people for just tune-up - some guys complain they just got that from lotto. I could get Shino 3s, koko swin suit, accel saber gp and cetusion, also a volcano grenade but I must tell that I missed a hell of good bots like EVE, TBG, Squidol, Frau, Maxis II and some others . . . TBG and Frau I lost at the same lotto, one by the left and the other by the right and, look what I got, WB /facepalm )

look like CS love to give a chance for players to be trolled with whatever they claim to be giving a good chance to have something special . . . (and yes, u have a chance, just that the chance cant be considered good, where u always need a good luck to get something useful and a great good luck to get something really good)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I wouldn't be quitting because I plan to come back. The word "quit" is so over used now.

The reason I would take a break is so I don't feel tempted to spend money for a while. If I'm not playing, I don't have to spend.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Rather then having a lot of money for it not to matter or spending the money for fun, it seems OP has a definite gambling problem. D8
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Rather then having a lot of money for it not to matter or spending the money for fun, it seems OP has a definite gambling problem. D8

if thats a set of OP bots of different types and people is able to BUY THEM (not only to ROLL GARA FOR THEN) it would start to become a matter of skill with the bots and not only a matter of having an OP bot to do better than others just cause u got luck of getting it out of gara or because u`re rich enough to give gara as many chances as needed to get whatever u want . . . like, we are starting to have a larger set of OP bots, why not setting some of them at Shop???

thats the kind of thing I dont understand (and see, I dont spend any RT as I dont buy RT and I wouldnt buy RT because these OP bots are at the Shop. games I play online I play for free and for fun). I see a lot of good ways to deal with "cash" stuff at other games and all I see at CB is the "how a game shouldnt be doing" with it.

EDIT: thats also games that allow u to have "almost" the same weapon/char as who use cash to buy, just that the weapon/char is a bit better and customizable

b4any1say . . . . I know I get pissed sometimes, mostly when I find out an OP bot at 1x1 and its a lol 2 or 3 hits kill or its something that stunlock u easily or something that fire so many weapons at once and for such a heavy damage and at a long range that u dont even understand wtf is happening, look like 3 or 4 players attacking u at once instead of just only one)

yet, I remain playing and trying to find a way to deal against it.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:51 pm

@ xz
SUGOI:
lots of good bots + no tune crap

Other:
lots of junk bots + tune crap

@IronFist
yeah, the game wud have been so much better if only CS listened to us
Players would be happier
Population would be larger
CS would have a steadier income
Instead, they prefer to be a diktator and troll the hell out of us
Got a way to make them listen?

@Raven
I see.
Still, gone are the days when I could get 6/8 arena awards with a UC build
I've decided to play for trolling and not spend anymore

@Kitouski
The only problem I have is that the machine is rigged against me.
well, I dun intend to spend a cent anymore.

@IronFist again
yeah, I know what u mean
I used to score 6/8 Arena Awards in a match with full UC build
Not only is the RT UC gap now getting bigger
but even if u spend tons of RT
some lucky bastard just got the one u want for far less RT
and some lucky bastards got multiples of it but do not want it
where is the trade system needed?
Since they are copying CBJP, they shud also get the same trade syst right?
nope.jpg. CS wud rather troll us to the max
Putting the bots in shop wud be a better idea for the joy of players but not as profitting as making a pay2tradeRT parts system, which would be beneficial for both the players and CS
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:52 pm

IronFist wrote:

set gara bots to be a preview of the RT shop bots then release these bots at shop after 2 months so the guys trying to get the bots from gara can try the lucky of owning the bots before anyone else so when these garabots get to the RT shop new garabots will be at gara.

Wut. Then those who got theirs from Gara will just derprage if that happens.

A more realistic idea would be:

3 slot no lock parts bots at Gara
No slot lock parts bots at Shop
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:57 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
IronFist wrote:

or 3 slots, 1000RT each
It wud be ur choice to test fate or just buy it at a large price
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:59 pm

RoboFranky wrote:

@Raven
I see.
Still, gone are the days when I could get 6/8 arena awards with a UC build
I've decided to play for trolling and not spend anymore

I usually get Great Fighting Spirit with my UC bots, sometimes Game Warrior.

Even if I get none, I still get top 5, so it doesn't really matter.

But I like the variety that RT bots give you. I don't do it for the OP. I originally wanted Aquila Girl because I liked the way she looked and I liked her style. Now that she's one of the most OP things in the sky, it makes me feel like not wanting to use her (should I ever get her, Gara's a bitch).
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:04 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
IronFist wrote:

it happen at other games and players dont go rage because they played a lot, got higher level or to the highest level possible, before anyone else could get the char (bot for CB) at the shop.

not to mention GC (where u can have, for free, all chars and good weapons/armors, just that who pay to have the char can have it without a trollol series of very hard missions where "thats a chance u get the item needed to advance and get another trial of challenges to get your char" and cash wepaons/armors are still better than the free and special weapons/armors u get from missions . . . I also have to say, whoever PAY to have the char dont go derprage because u pay to have the char, u open the box and "OH!!! THE CHAR IS THERE" while whoever try it for free will have an insane set of challanges to try to get and many quit trying to get the char after some days/weeks trying)

the "derprage" u said would com mostly from the spoiled kids that still think they are the only one who may have better things because mommy or daddy can give them as much money as they want (sure, that are also guys who are up to spend most or all their money at the game).

but, why would that happen . . . because garatrolled anough to make some spend around 100US$, maybe thats someone insane enough to spend 1000US$ or more just to get one bot out of gara . . . then I must say, gara is the problem so CS is the problem . . . maybe derprage happen because of it and, lol, I wouldnt do that at any game but someone who did would feel idiot for doing if, even after 2 years, CS release garabots at the RT shop.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:08 pm

@Franky

1000rt is like buying a cellphone/smartphone over here. God prices like that are insane when knowing that you get no tangible thing on the long run.

I don't care these days, usually just playing support now since I don't want to go face to face with things in the front lines.

Incidentally, I noticed newer players get good things off their rolls (I know my alt did) ; CS way of saying.. "We'll give you good stuff so charge moar" (Disclaimer: This is only an opinion)
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:22 pm

If you wanna get trolled
ROLL SUGOI
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:45 pm

unless they have crimson eve or saggie girl WITH A RAILGUN THAT ACTS LIKE A LINE CANNON AND AT LEAST 410 RANGE, I am done spending money on CB.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:10 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
If you wanna get trolled
ROLL SUGOI

necrodrakath wrote:
If you wanna get trolled
ROLL SUGOI
unless u are the people who
1. got 2-3 SUGOI girls in a single 5x roll
2. Keep getting a SUGOI girl in every 5x roll
3. get a Toy/AG in a single 1x roll

I can name the people but I dont wanna troll anyone here. Some of those ppl have so much spares and dun even want some of it. At least CS could do is provide a trades system

@dsp
u roll on ur alt too?
how much u spent in total?
I spent 130$ and thats it. No more

@IronFist
yeah, Ive heard of a guy in BRD who spent 400$ on SUGOI and not getting a single girl.
Shop option would be better
or doing a quest like u said
but its gotta be a hard quest
or ppl will just be doing it instead of gara
To compare with CB:
Kamui Staff(Haku 3* only (low chance of getting)) > Other swords
Vanguard Fencer Sword (Garatrololol) > Kamui Staff
I use Kamuis but thats cuz I've been joining Quests for the EXP than the sword rly
at least u gain something good even if u dun get the main prize
In most garatrolls, losing the main prize will cuz u to end up with (tunes)/(junk bot that u will never use)

@Raven
yup
Gara's a bitch
glad I won't be spending on it anymore
at least till some trade system arrives so that ppl can have what they wanted

@Farith
I won't be interested in them
Im more interested in an improved system
a trade system for example
Back to top Go down
HEARTLESS_HALOS
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
HEARTLESS_HALOS

Male Posts : 123

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:06 am

im sick of the girls in SUGOI

i wanna wait for the new girls to come out (~^_^)~
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:13 am

*looks at title*.....
"The Wheel of Fate is Turning"
"Rebel 1"
"ACTION!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Roll of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roll of Fate   The Roll of Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roll of Fate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next