Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help for Renny Lop!!!

Go down 
+4
blead
Raven
tehprognoob
matjs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
matjs
Newcomer
Newcomer

need help for Renny Lop!!! Empty
PostSubject: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:46 pm

so what guns i need use on Renny Lop???
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Request move to Gameplay Questions/Discussions

This is the GUIDES section

anyways, doesn't Renny AMs have pierce guns built in?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Renny RS does. Regular Renny Lop (and Acro, I believe) have handmags.

You can't go wrong with Pierce Gun. Other typical hopper weapons such as Handy Bazooka come to mind.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 pm

so then just use the AM guns

Use LG melee to farm
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Moved.

Land Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions
Back to top Go down
HanaYuki ~nyan~
HanaYuki ~nyan~

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 pm

i think there is two or three posts about renny lop sooo u can search the forums for it nyaa....

Don't try alpha renny unless u really want to nyaa..xD (don't try my renny please, its 1550 cost nyaa...)

Hop with her, and use a handy bazooka or use boost run ( not recommended or just stay away from kata and perse and malice) nyaa....xD

and which renny is this one nyaa..?? o.o
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 pm

40 Tec Moving Burst hopper. Some good weapons IMO are Custom Mags, Combat Mags, Handy Bazookas, Pierce Guns, Handy Mags, or Cross Shooters. Using two high cost weapons isn't really an option with her capacity though.

Boost Run if you don't have the room to tune WLK on her, though Stun Regain is really nice and Boost Run can just cripple you at times, so I'd leave enough capa for 30 or 32 WLK (30 is the last Short Boost breakpoint, while 32 is the recommended WLK breakpoint, as well as being past the last Short Boost breakpoint.)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 am

I don't get why people alpha with Renny. She has no core main weapon and no access to weapon HDs.

If you want to hop alpha use Ace Braver or Accel Saber. Renny's better for Pierce Gun, Combat Gatling, or Combat Mag Mod with a Buckler.

Raven wrote:
Other typical hopper weapons such as Handy Bazooka come to mind.
No, definitely not. Renny's cost is sky high, Handy Bazooka's ammo won't support her worth.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:15 am

Suguri wrote:
I don't get why people alpha with Renny. She has no core main weapon and no access to weapon HDs.

If you want to hop alpha use Ace Braver or Accel Saber. Renny's better for Pierce Gun, Combat Gatling, or Combat Mag Mod with a Buckler.

Raven wrote:
Other typical hopper weapons such as Handy Bazooka come to mind.
No, definitely not. Renny's cost is sky high, Handy Bazooka's ammo won't support her worth.

If combat mag mod, what to tune it with? Force, G Rapid and hair force?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help for Renny Lop!!!   need help for Renny Lop!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

need help for Renny Lop!!!
Page 1 of 1