Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T

Go down 
+2
colfenor1337
king123456vip
6 posters
AuthorMessage
king123456vip
Newcomer
Newcomer

Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T Empty
PostSubject: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:33 am

I cant find any guild/build on Renny Lop Dealer  Crying or Very sad is she any good ? any advice on how to play and build her would be nice  Very Happy ( and sorry if my english isnt good  Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:32 am

Play her as gun hopper. Try calcing for 1 STR, 40 TEC, 38 WLK, 1 FLY, with Short Boost and Quick Land cart as necessary requirements for hopping around. I would take Blast Guard and Broad Radar as my utility cart. Oh and put Dual Slayer for more badassery o 3o-b

I don't have her, just a 1 slot Renny Lop. But this cart selections and stat build always my priority. And if you ever wanna go to melee with her, just find a good melee weapon and mode change to swap TEC to STR. Voila! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:22 am

I still prefer dual spike bits when a melee enemy gets near me. And yep, broad radar rocks for you to avoid them melee power houses and annoying air.

38 wlk and 1 fly is a boost run break point right? I don't do well with short boost + boost run since both eats boost gauge, but meh maybe it's just me. I'd stick with 36 wlk instead for final lnd normal run breakpoint.
Back to top Go down
king123456vip
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:04 pm

colfenor1337 wrote:
Play her as gun hopper. Try calcing for 1 STR, 40 TEC, 38 WLK, 1 FLY, with Short Boost and Quick Land cart as necessary requirements for hopping around. I would take Blast Guard and Broad Radar as my utility cart. Oh and put Dual Slayer for more badassery o 3o-b

I don't have her, just a 1 slot Renny Lop. But this cart selections and stat build always my priority. And if you ever wanna go to melee with her, just find a good melee weapon and mode change to swap TEC to STR. Voila! Smile
I tried  Crying or Very sad 
Spoiler:
and mode change makes her LG change from a counter to a melee o3o
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Hmm.. is the Trump Shooter and Trump Shield has no slots at all? You can tune Run x2 there instead of putting High Run o 3o/ on the Rabbit Hood P. Also use Frog Lander BS. I'm sure you work around that. The very least I'm seeing here you can use C.S. Clip B which give 10 capa without any stat, but with the extra slots from the weapons, you can compensate with additional tune. Also maybe you can put Dual Slayer, if not Slayer Bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:13 am

When you have free slots, which you do have, just go: High tec beta > Run > High run alpha/High tec alpha.
High run alpha on gunners are only used when you don't have slots to +1 wlk all the way, high tec alpha only if you don't have enough fly to use beta or when you don't have slots to +1 wlk and don't have enough fly for all the high run alpha tunes (because the tec beta are eating that fly).

If the shield does have slots like calc says, and without using the weapon slots, from following what I just said, your build gets like, 30 cost back while still having the same stats.
And if might even get slightly better stats if you get rid of that Renny BS (like what, +5 free capa and +1 tgh).

You only use CS clips if you have slots to spare and really need that +10 capa. The higher your stats (that you actually use), the less slots you will need. (except on dumb bots that have so much capa and such higher stats, that you will want to have all the slots to tune life without having to use the other higher HP tunes.)
Back to top Go down
king123456vip
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 am

colfenor1337 wrote:
Hmm.. is the Trump Shooter and Trump Shield has no slots at all? You can tune Run x2 there instead of putting High Run o 3o/ on the Rabbit Hood P. Also use Frog Lander BS. I'm sure you work around that. The very least I'm seeing here you can use C.S. Clip B which give 10 capa without any stat, but with the extra slots from the weapons, you can compensate with additional tune. Also maybe you can put Dual Slayer, if not Slayer Bit. Smile
The Trump shooter and Trump shield all has 3 slots o3o

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
When you have free slots, which you do have, just go: High tec beta > Run > High run alpha/High tec alpha.
High run alpha on gunners are only used when you don't have slots to +1 wlk all the way, high tec alpha only if you don't have enough fly to use beta or when you don't have slots to +1 wlk and don't have enough fly for all the high run alpha tunes (because the tec beta are eating that fly).

If the shield does have slots like calc says, and without using the weapon slots, from following what I just said, your build gets like, 30 cost back while still having the same stats.
And if might even get slightly better stats if you get rid of that Renny BS (like what, +5 free capa and +1 tgh).

You only use CS clips if you have slots to spare and really need that +10 capa. The higher your stats (that you actually use), the less slots you will need. (except on dumb bots that have so much capa and such higher stats, that you will want to have all the slots to tune life without having to use the other higher HP tunes.)

now you mention it, i just realize how dump i was with so many slots left and i completely forgot about +1 tune  Embarassed 
And....i still mess it up T^T
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 pm

shouldnt the trump shooter have some speed tunes?force? unless its not as shitty as the domi arm and renny lop school uniform
Back to top Go down
king123456vip
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:11 am

I thought it need to have some more speed but the amount of capa she has made me think again  Neutral 
Should i just get rid of the trump shooter to make her a normal renny with a shield/counter  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 am

Idk if melee Renny is normal.

Get rid of the shield and double your ammo?!  #em3 
Back to top Go down
king123456vip
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:03 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Idk if melee Renny is normal.

Get rid of the shield and double your ammo?!  #em3 

Teach me  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T   Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Renny Lop Dealer T^T
Page 1 of 1