Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt Empty
PostSubject: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

A lot of things on this topic has been covered already, but I find the other guides lacking information in the idea of reporting offers.
Helpful Rt guides can be found here (by SilverySil): https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2655-a-simple-survey-rt-guide
And here (by hankzorz): https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t5679-rt-get-guide

I suggest reading through both guides before mine so you get the general idea of how offers work.
This guide is mainly directed towards the people who ask how I get so much Rt from offers. Like Silvery said in her guide, they either A.) Complain about not getting credited, and complain, and complain, and complain, and not even listen to what I say. (It is hard to explain on CB with all the chat lag though) or B.) It's too confusing, bla bla bla, they go back to complaining about how they have no access to Rt and how much the game sucks.
If you need Rt, live in the US, have offers to do, and read this guide... I don't want to hear you complain about Rt until you're totally out of offers. Although, if you don't live in the US, complain all you want, sucks for you.
I recommend Firefox or even Internet Explorer for offers. Any web browsers that block every site out there without a 100% perfect safety rating won't do. Not to say doing offers is going to get you viruses or anything, but you need to get to the sites the offers take you to.

To start off, not everyone will have offers to do. This usually only applies to anyone who lives outside of the US, but not everyone in the US will have the same offers by any means either. You can get to the offers by going to http://www.cosmicbreak.com/home and clicking the Free! Complete Offers for Free Root (Rt) button to the left of the CHARGE NOW button. Click on it, enter your account Username and Pass, then you'll get to the offers. There are three different survey/offer providers to choose from.

What you will need:
-AT LEAST one email that you've created specifically for offers. Multiple emails are better. Do not use emails you use for other purposes.
-Screenshots. In case you didn't know, pressing the Print Screen key on your keyboard will copy a screenshot of your current screen. Paste it into MS Paint, save it preferably to a new folder, and remember where it's at.
-Emails. Save the emails you get from the offers you do. (will eventually end up being over 9 thousand emails, but you shouldn't need all of them :D)

Peanut Labs

Without a doubt, the worst of the three to do offers from. Rarely do they credit (for me anyway) and the Rt you DO get is very low. I only go to them when I need just a few Rt for rolling Gara. Usually they put one or two video offers (worth a whopping 1 Rt) every week or 2, but all you have to do is watch the video. I'm not going to cover this, because this guide is more focused on reporting the offers. Personally, I find reporting their offers confusing and the few that I did report never got me anything.

As for their offers that have worked for me, I'll say that on a rare occasion, a few of the QuizJungle Quiz offers have worked. (Examples of the quizzes would be: Which Donut Are You?, Which Alice in Wonderland Character Are You?, etc.) Also, the ones where all you have to do is submit an email (usually going for 3-7 Rt) sometimes work. Other than that, I don't really recommend Peanut Labs. Moving on...

Game Coins

Second best of the three. I'll try to cover most of it, since the other guides are older and came before Game Coins was introduced. They don't credit often, but the Rt amounts for some of the offers are high. (32 Rt for a quiz? omgwtf) They're also very easy to trick. And with that... we get into reporting offers. Also note, if you're experiencing the problem where you can't scroll down to more offers on Game Coins... I don't know how to help with that. Mine used to do that, but now I can scroll up and down as much as I want. Try a different web browser, try refreshing, try whatever you can think of, because Game Coins provides a good amount of Rt over a time.

Reporting offers is the reason I've gotten so much Rt (so much Rt not meant to be compared to the typical Rt whore). During the weekly Renny Lop Acro came back, I got 160-200 Rt every day. Maybe 20 of that, at max, came from offers that I didn't report.
For what I'm about to tell you, most of this information applies to Games Coins ONLY. Don't get your hopes up with this working for Peanut Labs or Super Rewards.

When you click on Game Coins, you'll see a bar at the top of the offers that looks like this. I drew an arrow to the part we're going to be looking at:

Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt Customersupportn

The Customer Support button brings you to the list of offers you've at least clicked on. Mine looks like this:

Spoiler:

If you noticed, there's a link that says Report Problem to the right of some of them. Why them and not others? The Report Problem button, for Game Coins only, appears 3 hours after the offer has become Viewed. The Status of Viewed basically means that the offer was looked at, but you did not qualify for Rt; this is usually because A.) You didn't qualify for the offer, B.) Your computer/internet/web browser is blocking them from viewing the offer or giving you Rt, C.) You didn't do the offer, or D.) They suck at reporting. Usually it's case D, in which case we use the Report Problem button. You may have also noticed that all the offers are allowed one completion. The only offers that I've seen with infinite completions allowed are the ones worth 0 Rt (why do they even have those?).

SO, ON TO REPORTING. You do an offer correctly, and it doesn't work. You click the Report Problem button. Now what?
Now, in case I forget anything, read what it says about reporting an offer. Don't trust their innocent little " Please be patient - If you filled out the offer correctly you will get your credits" because it's a lie. I've never had an offer on Game Coins give me Rt after it's changed to Viewed without reporting it. Enter your email (yes, enter a real email; for this email, I would say use an email you check often.) Also note what they said about them only replying on Monday to Friday. What they also don't tell you is that every day, there is a maximum amount of "credits" you can receive. I'm not sure how exactly this works, I think it's just a way of saying STFU AND STOP ASKING FOR RT. I've had this max amount be 2 offers, I've had it be 5. If they don't get to giving you Rt for all of your offers, wait 2 days (assuming it's not the weekend) before emailing them again. They'll usually give you Rt for the offers that you reported but didn't get credited because of the "max amount of credits".

Below where you put your email, you have a box where you put in all of your proof that you completed the offer. Honestly, you can almost always get away with putting in,
"Hello, I completed the offer but did not receieve any Rt.

Confirmation picture: [link to uploaded screenshot of the completion page of the offer]"

Let me just give you an example...

Spoiler:

This example is for the offer Fast, Free Auto Insurance Quotes. Of course, you would put in a link to an uploaded screenshot(s) of any proof of completion you have.
An example of the proof picture I would send them would be this:

Spoiler:

BEFORE YOU SEND IT, copy all of the text you are sending them. Once you send it, you will get a Customer Support email from them. BE SURE TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, or you will not receive any Rt. Reply to it with the same thing you sent them earlier; if you copied it, just paste it and send. When they get back to you, if you get credited, the offer will still not show up as Completed. For whatever reason, I don't know, Game Coins just seems to be really lazy.

Unfortunately, especially for Game Coins, this doesn't mean infinite Rt. After a while (I don't know the specific Rt amount, but I've hit it) they tell you that you've reached the maximum amount of manual credits one can receive from them. Once again, I think this is just GC's laziness. Sometimes they forget you've hit your max amount of manual credits and give you Rt anyway, but that's very rare. I don't recommend using more than one account for reporting offers, because that can get you banned. Luckily when I did it, I just got warned.

And now, this guide is getting pretty long, so I feel I'm forgetting many things. I still have Super Rewards to do too. Anywaaayyy....

Super Rewards

Definitely, without a doubt, the best way to get Rt from offers. So now that you know the basics of reporting offers, remember it for Super Rewards. But ONLY remember the basics.
As was pointed out in Silvery's guide, press the orange Help button located at the top to report offers.
For SR, you can report once the status of the offer has changed to Viewed. I've had a few, but just a few, offers report a bit after they've become viewed. Reporting goes by different standards for SR though... they're not quite as easy to trick, but still after some practice, you'll know how to do it.
When you've completed an offer and it didn't work, you want to report it. How? Click the ? button to the right of the offer you want to report (on the list of offers you've clicked on; the page you get to when you click the orange Help button at the top). What do they want? Not the picture of proof, it will rarely help.
They'll always want the email you got from the offer. This is the easiest part... if the offer sent you an email. So, if you got an email from the offer, just copy and paste the ENTIRE EMAIL. They will not accept it if you do not have the entire thing; if you do not copy/paste the header information (on most emails, there will be a Show Details button to the right of the email header when you click on an email) which includes the Date sent, Time sent, Who it is from and To whom it is addressed, as well as whatever else the header information might include. So, beginning at the header, highlight to the very end of the email and copy it.
Paste it into the text box where you put your proof of completion, enter your email, enter the Captcha code, and send. For SR, you don't reply to the email they send you.

Wait a day and they will email you back. They'll email you regardless of the day (don't know if this goes for holidays. I remember them being late at replying on whatever day it was that I was off school.) They'll either award you with Rt, or they'll send you an email that says what the problem is.

They DO make mistakes, of course. If they send you an email stating that the email you sent does not go with the offer you reported, send the email again and tell them to read it carefully. If they send you an email saying that you didn't qualify, they'll close the offer and keep you from reporting it again. This only goes for the higher Rt ones, which are usually car insurance quotes or loan offers, where you didn't qualify for a loan. They may send you an email that says you need to send them a picture. This is almost always for the download offers. I don't do the download offers because i r scurred, but according to Super Rewards:

"Toolbars and other download offers — are they safe?
Toolbars and other download offers may trigger a warning message in your anti-virus/malware software. These programs not only flag viruses but also third-party cookies which the advertisers use to track your completion of the offers. Review the message from your anti-virus/malware software and you will see that it is simply a warning. You do not need to be alarmed. We assure you that none of the offers displayed by Super Rewards contain viruses."

Don't hold me responsible if they stretch the truth just a bit though. I highly doubt you'll get any viruses, but... just saying.

I say don't use real info. BUT, you will need to memorize the address/phone number/zip/all of that stuff for a specific address. I say use some McDonalds address out in the middle of nowhere in some random state. Use this address for the offers you do.

I would say somewhere around 200 Rt I've gotten has come from fake emails... emails that I completely made up. Somewhere around 400 or so has come from emails I altered; this can be just changing the date the email was sent or changing the name of who sent it. I won't get into this in the guide, but once you get used to how reporting offers works, you could probably do it on your own.
Edit: OK, well, I mastered the art of trickery. I'm getting hundreds of Rt by sending fake emails.

Sponsor Pay (Added November 17, 2011):

It's been almost a week since it's been up, so I'm getting a general understanding of it...
It's really not like many of the others. I would say this one has the best system to report offers, though.
So, reporting offers is pretty direct on here. Click on an offer. Do the offer. Take a picture of the completion page (press print screen, paste it in MS Paint), save it. If the offer doesn't credit, scroll to the top of the offer wall, click on "Support" at the top, find the offer you completed, and they have a direct attachment upload for your picture you saved. Enter your email, enter the first and last name you used to complete the offer (if you even used one. if you didn't, put in a name you would use for the offers that do require a name), and then depending on how you want to report the offer...

1) If you took a picture or two of the completion page(s), upload them into the box they have for you to upload attachments. In the box where you can type, just say you completed all the offer's requirements but did not receive any Rt.

2) If you didn't take a picture, but got an email from the offer, you can paste the email into the box where you type.

The problem with Sponsor Pay is that they just take wayyy too long to reply back. Sometimes it's 1 day, sometimes it's more than 5...

Well, I probably forgot about 500 things, but that's all I have to say. I guess I can give you an idea of some offers that work.

-"Enter Email on first page to receive Rt" offers on Super Rewards. They usually don't credit; some do. But if they don't, they send you an email where you have to confirm your email address. If you send SR this email, they'll usually give you Rt. Sometimes they say it doesn't apply to that offer, so just send it again and you should get Rt.
-Bing Bar offer on Super Rewards. I honestly don't know if this offer is still there, it's probably not, I did it back in January. But it's an easy first offer to do. If you have it, download the Bing Bar, install it, do some searches until you get a couple of credit things. Basically just use Bing to search random things 30 or 40 or something times. This should get you Rt. Once you get the Rt, uninstall the bar and live happily ever after.
-The Dislike Everything on FaceBook offer on Super Rewards. Download it, install it, and I doubt it will give you Rt. Take a picture of it installed and the page it will take you to when it finishes installing. They should give you Rt when you report it with the pictures; be sure to tell SR that they didn't send you an email, just asked you to download it.
-There are 3 offers on Game Coins that run off the same site domain thingy. Low Rate Plus, Rate Quote Central, and Auto Quotes USA. I don't remember what their offer names are, but those are the site names. They're all worth 60 or 64 Rt a piece though, so if you do all three, that's 188 Rt. They won't work (unless you use real info?) so you will have to report them. The way to report them would be to send them a pic of the page that says, "Thank you. An agent will contact you shortly regarding your quote." or something like that, and be sure to say that you got contacted by them regarding your quote. I used one of these offers as my example picture earlier on how to report an offer on GC.
-Recently Super Rewards added an offer called Quote Ranger, worth 47 Rt. Just enter random stuff about the car, and if you want, driver too. I don't know if you need accurate info about the driver, just make sure you're over 18. You shouldn't have to report this one.

OMG that's a lot, and that's all I have for now. You'll get used to reporting offers after a while... it's not really something that easy to explain. I would give you the list of offers that worked on Super Rewards, but it's wayyyy too long for the forum, lol
*MAKE SURE YOU READ HANKZORZ'S AND SILVERY'S GUIDES.
**I also think I mentioned their guides being outdated in terms of offer providers. hankzorz does mention Game Coins and some information about reporting offers. He also gives you a list of alternatives to JUST these offers, mainly Prize Rebel.

Yeah anyway. Ask questions, mods can edit to make it look pretty, mods can move/split it into posts or whatever
i don't know how to forum works and that took me forever, so derp

offers are a good source of Rt. Just remember that it is a lot of work, and it would probably be a lot more efficient to just get a job and pay for Rt. All I'm saying is, take the time to think about the options you have to get Rt before derping around and raging at how Rt is impossible to get.

Last edited by MagicPotatoplz on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nvr_GvUP
Nvr_GvUP

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:04 pm

How do you attach the screenshots u took when contacting?

Help please, sorry i'm noob :<
Back to top Go down
Havok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Havok

Male Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Just use something like tinypic.com to upload. Then send the link. (For super rewards at least)

Anyway good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nvr_GvUP
Nvr_GvUP

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:52 am

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Nice guide, very informative. I hope from now on there won't be people running around asking "how can i haz free rt?!?!?1"
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:40 am

already rip Sponsor Pay for 407 rt, got 3 gold in mega gara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt   Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt Empty

Back to top Go down

Potater's Guide to Reporting Offers for Rt
Page 1 of 1