Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsundere or Yandere?

Go down 
+34
Stikbau
Toilet-Flusher
ArtUr01001
Suki_Eve
Kainagi
Retrias
Eroge
shinigami
iAMsuperBlast
Reinel
wonjoon
yuhno
Segawa
syllpher
Seele00
Stickboy
fhoeng
Iseal
Eridian
AP0411
Nisa
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Wisp
boytitan2
Emeraldsun
Str8witchin
darboy
Valkyrie
Astral_Dono
Kirika
ziix
Aria
Otaku_Tan
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Tsundere Or Yandere?
Tsundere
Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 Vote_lcap72%Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 72% [ 48 ]
Yandere
Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 Vote_lcap28%Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 67

AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Tsundere are one of the most annoying things in this world
Ladies may think it's cute at first but imagine it being done every day of the year for the rest of your life
It's the same as a living hell
P.S. rinrinrinrinrin is a masochist
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Tsundere are one of the most annoying things in this world
Ladies may think it's cute at first but imagine it being done every day of the year for the rest of your life
It's the same as a living hell
P.S. rinrinrinrinrin is a masochist

xz I Dont think they well ever get it.

well heres the thing yandere ARE REAL In real Life, TSUN ARE FAKE and severely unrealistic and contradictions.

AGAIN YANDERE CAN BE MANIPULATED if there not manipulated they make u there bitch and run your life AND KILL EVERYTHING YOU LOVE, But if you controll there Perfect girl pretty much a total genius who is obsessed with you will do anything you command and will go outa of there way to please you make sure your happy. While also tryna figure how to manipulate you So its a fun game of chest =)Yall are lovers and each others worse enemy at the same time if thats not a perfect relation ship idk what is. Shit even a dumb Yandere is useful death note That girl was very useful. But then theres systematic yandere that fuck up your plans and follow your orders to such a T they do one u didn't give and didnt give for a reason the Guy in death note Who fucked Light plan up.

Tsundere= the embodiment of a stupid girl made more stupid and also unrealistic by adding unexplainable violence,Dispute there emotions shit the disputing emotions part is more than enuff for me to just stop talking to a girl if u dont know what u want in life leave me the hell outa it.The violence also being added more realistic by the male just taking it like a bitch.

Tsun only works when Theres no Dere, A full on Tsun who absolutely hates the person and said person is a machosist. Is fucking great and leads to hot stuff. My balls is the perfect example.

But mixing Tsun and dere leads to a unrealistic bullshit fest that just pisses of any logical thinker. When i see a tsundere I go WHO DOES THIS SHIT. WHO IN TEHRE RIGHT MIND SITS THERE AND TAKES THIS SHIT. AND WHY DO PPL WATCH HIS SHIT. Id rather watch my little pony and sailor moon than a anime with TSUNDERE.Fuck it that will make more since.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Kirika wrote:
Eridian wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Lets face it: Tsunderes and Yanderes can be your fetish, but chances are they're more trouble than they're worth.

I can't even imagine being married to a Tsundere man.

I can imagine a Yandere man, but... that's going to be scary D:

Gilgamesh. I'd make an exception for Gilgamesh, and I don't even like dudes.

Your love of Gilgamesh continues to stretch to new bounds @_@ You actually would go straight for crazy crazy Gil-kun?

Eridian is a bit on the masochist side D:

That aside, the reasons why the terms "tsundere" and "yandere" exist is because those personalities appear time and time again, so now they're easier to recognize instead of having to call them "super psychotic devoted man/woman" or "the girl who keeps trying to deny her feelings but can't"
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:

well heres the thing yandere ARE REAL In real Life, TSUN ARE FAKE and severely unrealistic and contradictions.

Tsundere= the embodiment of a stupid girl made more stupid and also unrealistic by adding unexplainable violence,Dispute there emotions shit the disputing emotions part is more than enuff for me to just stop talking to a girl if u dont know what u want in life leave me the hell outa it.The violence also being added more realistic by the male just taking it like a bitch.

Tsun only works when Theres no Dere, A full on Tsun who absolutely hates the person and said person is a machosist. Is fucking great and leads to hot stuff. My balls is the perfect example.

But mixing Tsun and dere leads to a unrealistic bullshit fest that just pisses of any logical thinker. When i see a tsundere I go WHO DOES THIS SHIT. WHO IN TEHRE RIGHT MIND SITS THERE AND TAKES THIS SHIT. AND WHY DO PPL WATCH HIS SHIT. Id rather watch my little pony and sailor moon than a anime with TSUNDERE.Fuck it that will make more since.

My Little Pony (or at least the newer version) isn't that bad.

I unfortunately have to live with a tsundere/yandere combo, so tsunderes do exist in real life (unfortunately). And it is possible to mix stereotypes, since these two types aren't direct opposites like kuudere/tsundere.

---

A little taste of my (stereotypical) hell:

My sister. She's obnoxious, over-the-top expressions that just scream fake at times, acts like a bitch to everyone, missing what's directly in her face, selfish, screams bloody murder if she so much as pricks her finger, and every time I see her dere/non-bitchy side I have to wonder what she's plotting. Tsun is...Probably the worst traits to constantly have in a personality. And to her dad, she's a complete tsun from what I've seen. Though, she inherited that trait from him anyway. Very Happy

But on the other hand, she's completely clingy towards her mother or other female maternal figures, even sleeping in the same bed (despite the fact that she's 11) and requires knowledge of where her mother is AT ALL TIMES, and will break down into a fit (complete with screaming, crying, whining, and tantrums) if her mother doesn't want to go to bed at that time or wants to smoke a cigarette before hand (and sometimes she wants to go to bed at only 7pm, so little relaxation time for her mother). She will literally make sure you have no relaxation time if it pleases her. And she'll also say that she loves you, but then turn around and do something or say something that is the complete opposite. tsunyanderes, yusoconfusing...

She's too stupid to realize how she acts is pretty much making the lives of the people around her miserable. And everyone pretty much dislikes her and we've all told that to her face, but she just won't get it through her head that she needs to change. And every time we move from one unwanted trait, she latches on to another.

---

So the tsundere factor on all things for me is pretty much a turn off, unless it's mainly dere with only occasional tsun. Yandere is acceptable to me only because they're generally not insulting you every time they speak, and you know they actually care about you, unlike tsundere. Though, I only suppose that works if the yandere has compassion in the first place.

And sometimes you just can't escape the tsuns. I've been trying to figure out how to escape my sister or wait for her to mellow out but neither has happened. =__=

Now I have an idea of a tsunyandere moe anime girl for a television show. That sounds like it would go horribly.

Off-topic: If you would chose one CB humanoid male and have him be the lead in an eroge visual novel, which would it be? o_o

I actually liked tsundere Makoto from Kanon
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 am

Fucking perfect I got it. She does soemthing bad says I love you. Say i love you to and cause I love you to I love you so much no tv, Going out sleepin in my bed,sweets,Toys, And whatever the hell else she enjoys.For a month. Cause I love you and want you to learn a lasson.

your sister is just manipulative and spoiled and needs a ass beating/spanking. BOth those sound wrong ones overly violent and the other eww. I know she needs chastising.

First rule to good parenting make sure your child knows what it means to be a child.

Ya No Im sorry your sister needs a ass beating. Here what you do next time she throws a fit her mom or dad grabs a belt and hit her on the behind with it. Or take all her toys.

Im more one for non pyshical punishment cause it last longer and give the kid time to think. Actually I probly wont even chastise my kid aside from the occasional slaps to the back of the head when he or she crosses a line.And have Chastiseing there as a threat Go head a sneak out of the house at your own risk Twisted Evil Twisted Evil.

Dear god Im a sick fuck I even enjoy taking joy from kids what is wrong with me.

If that doesent work and your parents dont believe in punishment. Throwing Peoples out a window accross into the street were it will never be found from the wind and being smashed by cars and saying you have no clue what happend works.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Kirika wrote:
Your love of Gilgamesh continues to stretch to new bounds @_@ You actually would go straight for crazy crazy Gil-kun?
Only if he was Gil-kun the Prankster. Razz

Although, I'm a bit confused. I thought this thread was about who we like in an anime....not in real life. There's is no actual way I could handle a chauvinistic arrogant ass like Gilgamesh, but damn if he's not pretty in anime form.
Hyoka wrote:
Eridian is a bit on the masochist side D:
I am full of secrets.... and whether or not this is true is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

It is about Anime/Manga, but when you start talking about dealing with those types in real life, it's obviously traits that most people don't really want in someone. It's...kinda weird/bad/creepy how we want these traits in people in Anime/Manga but not irl.

Also, imagine if you lived with someone who could be one of those traits and you didn't like that trait irl, you wouldn't like in Anime/Manga. What we want in a person can translate into what we want to see from people in Anime/Manga but not the other way around. Suspect

@ BT - I would love if discipline would actually work on her. But she'll just shrug it all off or reply with an insult. Even more of the "violent" things like spankings she doesn't really seem to show much concern about, though she will pretend to cry if I try to discipline her. Or she'll hit me. Either one.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:30 am

Suki_Eve wrote:

@ BT - I would love if discipline would actually work on her. But she'll just shrug it all off or reply with an insult. Even more of the "violent" things like spankings she doesn't really seem to show much concern about, though she will pretend to cry if I try to discipline her. Or she'll hit me. Either one.

Very manipulative 0_o. Your sisters out your league there's nthn you can do she is just gona torture you for eternity.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:54 am

You're too depressing
For people like her it's rather easy
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:22 am

xzpwnz wrote:
You're too depressing

Iifes depressing, And I said for her not me.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:18 am

I-it's not like I wanted to vote for tsundere or anything... Baka!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 am

Purianite wrote:

Kindly die.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:52 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Purianite wrote:

Kindly die.

forum rules wrote:

1. Be polite, respectful :
This means no insults, personal attacks, ad hominems, flames, berating, and all other forms of hostile behavior. Do not attack people - if you can't argue with someone, ignore them. Try to be civil at all times.
This is especially important when dealing with newcomers, arguing and criticizing someone.

Kindly quit driving off our poor newbies -3-
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 am

Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Purianite wrote:

Kindly die.

forum rules wrote:

This means no insults, personal attacks, ad hominems, flames, berating, and all other forms of hostile behavior. Do not attack people - if you can't argue with someone, ignore them. Try to be civil at all times.
This is especially important when dealing with newcomers, arguing and criticizing someone.

Purianite is not a noobie.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Kindly die.

forum rules wrote:

Eh? I guess I just saw 68 posts and assumed then. I assume Purianite knows your antics then? Never mind then, politely request demise at your hearts content.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:02 am

Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Eh? I guess I just saw 68 posts and assumed then. I assume Purianite knows your antics then? Never mind then, politely request demise at your hearts content.

Your more cold hearted than me D=.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 am

Amaranthea.
Hotglue.

New?

No. Probably could kick your ass too
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:16 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Amaranthea.
Hotglue.

New?

No. Probably could kick your ass too

Whats your vote you havent voted.

go yandere we has cookies =D
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:00 am

He's right, you know
Ama's a noob, not newb that could probably "kick your ass?"
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:24 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
He's right, you know

Is he as bad as shoe ???.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
He's right, you know

Shoe's better
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
He's right, you know

Shoe's better

He sucks then D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 8 Empty