Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yandere Simulator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

A neat indie game perfect for those who love cute and cuddly but insane schoolgirls!
YANDERE SIMULATOR

In Yandere Simulator, you play as a cute and moe' little schoolgirl named Yandere-Chan, who has fallen in love with a boy. However, she wants him to be her's, and is willing to gain him as her boyfriend, No Matter What it Takes!

In it, you get to do stuff, like change her outfit and pantsu, try and make her boyfriend like her more, beat up, or even murder other Schoolgirls who might be getting in the way, and more! Be careful not to get caught though, or he might break up with you, and then it's game over! It also has some sandbox functions too, and other neat stuff in it! It's cute, but rather bloody and violent. You can also find unique and creative ways of making sure he becomes yours.

Download it here: -->   http://www.mediafire.com/download/5145xo5ogek1fxc/YanSimApr17th.rar
EDIT: Download for the newer updated version here: --> https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/

Anyone else seen this? I figured a lot of people here might like this game.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Tue May 05, 2015 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toil

Male Posts : 64

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:51 am

The version you post is outdated. I'll just leave the dev's blog with the latest build here in case anyone is interested: https://yanderedev.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:14 am

Oh sorry. Just edited my post to have the newer version.

BTW, what do you think of the game?
Back to top Go down
toil

Male Posts : 64

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:25 am

It's still under development but I think the game is like hitman but you can take panties shots of other girls, kidnap them, etc... but somehow teachers are invincible D:

Btw, the people making this game also made an idle game like cookie clicker but instead of clicking cookies, you stab your senpai Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Lmao i love this game, too funny and awsome. :3
Back to top Go down

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:39 pm

I really don't see how this game is "Funny" but it is awesome, and kinda creepy at times too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yandere Simulator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yandere Simulator   Yandere Simulator Empty

Back to top Go down

Yandere Simulator
Page 1 of 1