Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsundere or Yandere?

Go down 
+34
Stikbau
Toilet-Flusher
ArtUr01001
Suki_Eve
Kainagi
Retrias
Eroge
shinigami
iAMsuperBlast
Reinel
wonjoon
yuhno
Segawa
syllpher
Seele00
Stickboy
fhoeng
Iseal
Eridian
AP0411
Nisa
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Wisp
boytitan2
Emeraldsun
Str8witchin
darboy
Valkyrie
Astral_Dono
Kirika
ziix
Aria
Otaku_Tan
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Tsundere Or Yandere?
Tsundere
Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 Vote_lcap72%Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 72% [ 48 ]
Yandere
Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 Vote_lcap28%Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 67

AuthorMessage

Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:23 am

Nisa wrote:
go away boytitty,lxe is my pet.
O_o
Since when did I become your pet?
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 am

LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
O_o

Since the Great Usagi realized you were a male? And since she became the goddess of Nisaism?
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 pm

The Goddess of the true belief must be obeyed
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 pm

All hail the Great Usagi-chan!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:44 pm

oh you guys.....

Btw, Usagi doko da?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
Nisa wrote:
O_o

Since the Great Usagi realized you were a male? And since she became the goddess of Nisaism?

Yhy is it a real girl/girl in real life. Figure a GIRL. GUY IN REAL LIFE When she sees one. The girls here havent figured out nisas boy. I wish nisa would use his real guy personality here its funny and rude Embarassed Embarassed. Not that im interested in a 15 year old boy or anything Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 pm

BT is falling for traps! #em3
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:47 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
O_o

Yhy is it a real girl/girl in real life. Figure a GIRL. GUY IN REAL LIFE When she sees one. The girls here havent figured out nisas boy. I wish nisa would use his real guy personality here its funny and rude Embarassed Embarassed. Not that im interested in a 15 year old boy or anything Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Boytitan is so tsundere!

Also BT, I assume Nisa is female, because Nisa told me she's female. I've mentioned this before, I prefer to observe the world in a gender blind fashion. For example, even when it was rather evident that LXE was male, I referred to him as a female as that's what he'd preferred at the time. Given my life views, it'd honestly be pretty hypocritical if someone wanting to be viewed as an opposing gender online freaked me out. Even if Nisa is just playing, let the Usagi have her fun =P

Last edited by Kirika on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:51 pm

@Kiri-chan - I was trying to hard to hide my true identity. #em5
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:53 pm

LXE wrote:
@Kiri-chan - I was trying to hard to hide my true identity. #em5

Lol, LXE's so cute. I kept my mouth shut because we're forum buddies ^_^ Don't worry, you made a pretty good honorary female =P
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

At least I'm not confused about my gender o.o
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Boytitan is so tsundere!

Also BT, I assume Nisa is female, because Nisa told me she's female. I've mentioned this before, I prefer to observe the world in a gender blind fashion. For example, even when it was rather evident that LXE was male, I referred to him as a female as that's what he'd preferred at the time. Given my life views, it'd honestly be pretty hypocritical if someone wanting to be viewed as an opposing gender online freaked me out. Even if Nisa is just playing, let the Usagi have her fun =P

If your tryna say that you try to be a male online your failing at it badly. I can teach you to fool ppl tho Im a good liar =),
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Boytitan is so tsundere!

If your tryna say that you try to be a male online your failing at it badly. I can teach you to fool ppl tho Im a good liar =),

Okay, fool people into thinking you're good at following the rules o.o
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Boytitan is so tsundere!

Okay, fool people into thinking you're good at following the rules o.o

Id have to make a new account and persona to do that. ANd i really like titan. TItan is titan go away >_<
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:23 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Boytitan is so tsundere!

Nah, that's not what I'm meaning at all. I just don't feel the need to state my gender, as I don't feel its all that vital. My previous statement of being "gender blind", was in reference to observing other people. As I stated, I don't think gender should be all that vital in our day to day lives. But, this is waaaaay off topic, and is liable to attract fire if I continue to voice this.

On topic:

As I said, I personally prefer Tsundere. Eri's growing obsessions with various Yandere has me worried tho...
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 am

If you guys like tranny... Visit Thailand, they are filled with them.

Glad I was only in thailand as a kid, and still have not develop feeling for women yet... other wise I might have been scarred for life.

And tsundere is overrated. Any good yandere anime people can recommend?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:24 am

Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Boytitan is so tsundere!

Since when have I become a rabbit :I
I'm a omnivore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:33 am

Kyaa~~!!! <3 #em3
Nisa's gonna eat me!
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am

Kirika wrote:
As I said, I personally prefer Tsundere. Eri's growing obsessions with various Yandere has me worried tho...

You just don't understand my love for Gilgamesh! Or L.A! Or Kisshu...or Oswald...or Albedo...or...Revy...or Uruka.... or Clover...
Huh. Maybe I do have a thing for the yanderes. In all fairness, I'm mostly obsessed with Gilgamesh and L.A. and Oswald. Besides, Oswald is at least the noble type! He only kills people that bother his woman!
....I don't know what that says about me...
Whatever. Most of the people on here like the tsunderes, Someone's gotta give some love to the yanderes.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 am

Yandere is win.Tsun the embodiment of why I single. A ignorant egotistic women who doesn't know what she wants and doesn't have the human brains to express what she wants with out neanderthal behavior such as constantly physically harming some one for no reason or the worse the silent treatment.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Yandere is win.Tsun the embodiment of why I single. A ignorant egotistic women who doesn't know what she wants and doesn't have the human brains to express what she wants with out neanderthal behavior such as constantly physically harming some one for no reason or the worse the silent treatment.

Actually, what you just mentioned is just tsuntsuns, who have no deredere side. The concept of a Tsundere is that she puts on a hard shell, not necessarily though physical violence as it's often more emotional; though deep down and only to her closes person she expresses her true emotionally vulnerable self. They're like M&Ms. Hard candy shell, sweet chocolate filling. Everyone likes M&Ms ^_^

Nisa, Goddess of the Holy Church of Usagi Nisaism wrote:

I'm a omnivore

You have been for some time, or at least a bunny girl. I believe I'd used this image previously?
Nisa, Usagi Goddess:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Kirika wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Actually, what you just mentioned is just tsuntsuns, who have no deredere side. The concept of a Tsundere is that she puts on a hard shell, not necessarily though physical violence as it's often more emotional; though deep down and only to her closes person she expresses her true emotionally vulnerable self. They're like M&Ms. Hard candy shell, sweet chocolate filling. Everyone likes M&Ms ^_^

Nisa, Goddess of the Holy Church of Usagi Nisaism wrote:

I'm a omnivore

You have been for some time, or at least a bunny girl. I believe I'd used this image previously?
Nisa, Usagi Goddess:

There still as I said idiots no I mean literally Idiots who cant emotionally grasp them selves. I like yandere cause there smarts and have the mental capacity to express themselves =D.

And wow you ppl are weird most of the ppl i know who watch anime hate TSUN CHARACTERS GUTS.
Back to top Go down
Kainagi
Kainagi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Um, can I vote for Ouka? (Ouka from Cosmic Break) Sad Dracken
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 am

Tsunderes are irritating. Everytime I see them in doujins or animes I just wanna close the tab...I just don't understand them, and their constant reappearance in new stuff just makes 'em really irritating. The entire basis of them is... thumbs down

Yanderes...I haven't watched/read a good example of this to know if I like these, but my boyfriend loves 'em. I know Mirai Nikki has a yandere, so I gotta watch that. I never finished School Days. ;.; Makoto pissed me off in the anime, and the visual novel kept skipping scenes.

To be honest, I like Kuuderes more than anything. I can relate to them and seeing their sweet side just makes me wanna d'aww.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere

@Kainagi - What would Ouka be...? o_O I only know the gist of her background.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Tsunderes are irritating. Everytime I see them in doujins or animes I just wanna close the tab...I just don't understand them, and their constant reappearance in new stuff just makes 'em really irritating. The entire basis of them is... thumbs down

Yanderes...I haven't watched/read a good example of this to know if I like these, but my boyfriend loves 'em. I know Mirai Nikki has a yandere, so I gotta watch that. I never finished School Days. ;.; Makoto pissed me off in the anime, and the visual novel kept skipping scenes.

To be honest, I like Kuuderes more than anything. I can relate to them and seeing their sweet side just makes me wanna d'aww.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Kuudere

@Kainagi - What would Ouka be...? o_O I only know the gist of her background.

I'd never heard of a Kuudere? It pretty much sounds like a Tsun but with slightly less physical outburst.

As for Kain's comment, I don't think Ouka falls into any of these categories. Kain's just obsessed with Ouka @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsundere or Yandere?   Tsundere or Yandere? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsundere or Yandere?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next