Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blitz Pawnger Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TehPwnstar

Male Posts : 66

Blitz Pawnger Help Empty
PostSubject: Blitz Pawnger Help   Blitz Pawnger Help EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 pm

So, I got a Blitz Pawnger off of the Super UC Garatroll.
As I'm a UC player until October 14, should I use it as a nice hophop for now (Short Boost/Quick Land at level 6), use another build, or junk it for parts?
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

Blitz Pawnger Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz Pawnger Help   Blitz Pawnger Help EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Pawnger is an amazing bot and it's definitely worth taking advantage of (Blitz Pawnger BD is the same as shop Pawnger). Short Boost/Quick Land/Quick Jump and Handy Bazooka are all you really need.
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Blitz Pawnger Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz Pawnger Help   Blitz Pawnger Help EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Alright, seeing as I have a semituned handy zook, I'll use Blitz as my main hopper instead of Tonosama Lander Gold. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Blitz Pawnger Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz Pawnger Help   Blitz Pawnger Help EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Yuumad, I think I seen you during a couple of match using a tonosama Lander Gold that keep disturbing our arts. Well Pawngear would be a smaller target and would cost even less , it would be a more effective hopper
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Blitz Pawnger Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz Pawnger Help   Blitz Pawnger Help EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Yup, that IS me with that Tonosama Lander Gold. I've got Pawnger to hopping level, with the zook, so...

Become ready to DIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blitz Pawnger Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz Pawnger Help   Blitz Pawnger Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Blitz Pawnger Help
Page 1 of 1