Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mighty Byne build help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z'gok_E
Z'gok_E

Male Posts : 31

Mighty Byne build help! Empty
PostSubject: Mighty Byne build help!   Mighty Byne build help! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I need some help on building my Byne, lately he hasn't been doing so well compared to my other bots. Sad Dracken
I'm not too good at tuning bots, but my Byne is currently focusing on STR and TGH, and whatever I can tune up left on WLK (with my extremely low amounts of Tune up materials due to previous tuning).

My Byne currently has All Capa Cartridges,Tough Runner,Boost Run and the Shell/Blast/Sword Guards.
I lack Rt weapons (Only Rt Weapons I got are Huge Gatling,Double Gatling and the Twister Fan) and Parts, so any UC alternatives would be nice.

My Byne's Parts are Currently:
MightyByne HD,MightyByne AMx2,AccelSaber BS, Destructor LG and has an Eboshi.
Weapons:Alternates using 2 Missile Launchers, Broadsword and Handy Zook or 2 Shields. (I suck at weapon choice,I know lol)

Any Tune up,Weapon and Cartridge suggestions would be very much appreciated! Happy Dracken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne build help!   Mighty Byne build help! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I suggest Melee with it, stick a Kamui Staff or a Reaper Scythe onto it and that's all I can give you.
Information Unrelated:
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne build help!   Mighty Byne build help! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Okay quick low down:

MB AMs are kind of slow but pack a big punch. Suggest you swap out one AM for a Red Squealer AM. Use that as a combo first; RS AM has great tracking and distance, leading to a good closing in, while MB brings teh hurtz.

If you ever plan to recart him, I suggest you get rid of shell guard and gun for something like stun regain. Much more helpful.

If you have handa cosmos (or grind hella lots), gun for Revenge:Cveil on his LGs. They will help out loads.

40 TGH>STR>WLK to reach next highest boost run tier (For a L bot, I suggest at least yellow boost run speed; go look at a boost run chart for more info; one is in my link in my sig). HP is a luxury, but it's a good luxury on any bot.

If you've followed my posts, you know I'm particular to guns+melee. Go with a solid gun (say a rocket launcher from UC gara tuned to at least 300 speed) for AA and kiting purposes with a viper shield on the other AM if you can fit the cost. If you want a cheaper alternative, you could try Handy Zook. If you don't like rocket launcher, go with regular bazookas (you can find them off steel riders with no slots, and for cubes for some slotted ones. Tune em for either speed (to aid in aiming/strafing airs) or more force (for higher damage; if you can handle aiming with them)).

Also, try using smaller LGs on your byne. The smaller you are, the harder you are to hit. Use whatever is available (brain is choking, I can't remember any good LGs; perhaps Katana Max?).

Finally, if you haven't done this already, I suggest you change your wonderbit to either Dual Spike/Axe/3 way bit/Lance/or AxeSword. For that one two punch for your WB, choose Axe sword or 3 way, for close in encounters to maximize stunlock, go for Dual Axe/spike. Lance is for poking airs (they're kinda shitty at stunlocking combos though, but that's not really their point). Whatever you do, don't go dual slayer on him, L melee bots really go heavy on the tunes.
Back to top Go down
Z'gok_E
Z'gok_E

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne build help!   Mighty Byne build help! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Alright, Thanks for the tips guys! Happy Dracken
I was lucky and got Crimson Veil on a pair of LGs for my Byne.
All that's left to do is grind for some Tune Up Materials and practice using him some more.
Going to have to wait till Heroes VS Cyberstep to get the Reaper Scythe.
Again, Many Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne build help!   Mighty Byne build help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mighty Byne build help!
Page 1 of 1