Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A

Go down 
+4
Relict?
Astral_Dono
YukiZero
toil
8 posters
AuthorMessage
toil

Male Posts : 64

Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 am

I have a relatively cheap build for Chloe Peperomia GL but I don't know if her HP is too low or her damage is not enough. Also, I heard that I can go negative STR on her, is that true?
Chloe GL:

Also, I just got Mighty Byne Girl A today but I heard that she needs to be well tuned (with 2 CV and many things more). Is that a fact? D: Because I really want to use her but I have limited mats at hand. And can Mighty Byne Girl A be crowd diver?
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

Male Posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:07 am

lol mbg a just needs movement bs and WLK and you are good to go,she is OP
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:23 am

Really? Very Happy Her hp is kinda low for a melee bot imo. Thanks mate, I'll try to make a build for her soon. How much STR would be enough then? I'm thinking about having CV and Great Grappler so she's a bit tight in capa. Or should I abandon those expensive tunes?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 am

40 STR or go home.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 am

toil wrote:
Really? Very Happy Her hp is kinda low for a melee bot imo. Thanks mate, I'll try to make a build for her soon. How much STR would be enough then? I'm thinking about having CV and Great Grappler so she's a bit tight in capa. Or should I abandon those expensive tunes?
great graplerr would make her combo slow cuz she has thrusting combo
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:01 am

I'll post some builds later.

MBGA wants 40 STR and 3x Great Grappler for sure. CVeil is not mandatory with Crimson Crusader. She'd really benefit from an Autumn Guard booster, however.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:25 am

YukiZero wrote:
lol mbg a just needs movement bs and WLK and you are good to go,she is OP
Don't use a mobility BS, it's stupid.
MBGA is a glass cannon, capable of pretty much winning nearly every fight if she managed to get a hit in, whether it's pure bunker or anchor bunker. MBGA requires a decent amount of tuning, EX tunes definitely mandatory. 40 str, 3x GGrap, CC+ are pretty much mandatory due to being one of the hardest hitting melees in a single hit in the game (293 backhit on an art with whiffed anchor). Without GGrap, she's mediocre and not worth using. The goal for MBGA is to kill something fast without over committing. She can take down many things that can get close to her, and has a charge piercegun which works well for distant fights. Though due to it having low ammo, Stun Supply+ would be ideal. Clearance would be helpful for dealing with things with powerless, but anchor ignores the properties of powerless, meaning it still stuns as well as keeps momentum, though the bunker does not. Most likely will need to Capa tune if you want to fit clearance.. She's not a good crowddiver, her anchor can pull a crowd, but the bunker won't always connect with multiple people. She also does not get a lot of HP (rev up those generics because you're gonna be ex tuning), and is pretty capa tight, making her pretty hard to tune for optimal stats. A lot of MBGAs don't reach a high tier boost runs, most stopping at either 33/1 or 28/1.

tl;dr, tune 3x ggrap, don't crowddive, pick out arts you can possibly kill in 2-3 hits, get boost run, clearance if you think it'll be helpful and want to put effort into it, sword guard if you plan on fighting melee (i wouldn't recommend going out of your way to fight arts, but I'd still take sword guard as a precaution). Mobility (sway, short boost, assault step) is up to you. Also the secret to hitting things for 200+ is to miss the anchor and backhit with the bunker. Also Sword Drive is cool because Armor Breaker.
Back to top Go down
Aoko
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aoko

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:

293 backhit on an art with whiffed anchor

Can I still do this now that there is Armour Drive? I couldnt even do that much dmg with my x3 ggraptuned Gaylanbard's hammer (ofc I whiffed my 1st hit too) bounce

Quote :

40 str, 3x GGrap, CC+ are pretty much mandatory due to being one of the hardest hitting melees in a single hit in the game (293 backhit on an art with whiffed anchor). Without GGrap, she's mediocre and not worth using.

I want to tune her bunker with x3 hgla (Actually I tuned her with x2 Hgla before). Am I retard? pig
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 pm

The difference between no ggrap and ggrap is huge. Things with sword guard are still hit for 100~. I've been hit by MBGAs without ggraps, and they aren't threatening at all, hitting for 100~ on my arts. For the Armor Drive question, yes and no. Ablative plating does reduce the damage on arts, yeah, but a lot of arts dont take it. It just depends if people decide to take it or something else.
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Thanks guys, I guess I need to stock up more mats before attempting to tune MBGA. What about my Chloe GL build? Is it good enough? My main concern right now is her hp and her weapon tunes. And is she a decent art? I only have 4 other ART bots which are Amateus, Fia V,Monica Gold and Natascha but I don't know if Chloe is better than them.
Back to top Go down
YukiZero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
YukiZero

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:35 pm

toil wrote:
Thanks guys, I guess I need to stock up more mats before attempting to tune MBGA. What about my Chloe GL build? Is it good enough? My main concern right now is her hp and her weapon tunes. And is she a decent art? I only have 4 other ART bots which are Amateus, Fia V,Monica Gold and Natascha but I don't know if Chloe is better than them.
Chloe GL hits for like 120 dmg, so does natascha but they have a cost chloe waits for its wep to charge for like 10 secs
natascha cant move fast but gets  guard %90 against main weps and cv.ı would say buy normal chloe from shop and put longstaff to GL(so you will have 3s chloe) or just abandom chloe gl.Natascha and fiaV is way better than chloe gl
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:10 am

Monica is even better than Natascha and Fia V maybe...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:16 am

fia v sucks, only decent weapon is a subweapon-lock with high blast damage that relies on homing and can't be tuned, only good for spamming from a distance hoping for easy score. She can't summon magfrit which is the only good part of it.

Natascha has a much more reliable main weapon than chloe, and her cannon has huge AoE and utility for different functions(mainly, nuking healgroups, holding ground, etc) while chloe has her silly WB which is a lot worse than the original.

monica is for clicking on things until they die. nothing really special aside from her grenade which you should generally just throw randomly at things.

amateus is about clicking on things until they die, with core setup. Not knowing what weapons you have limits what I can tell you to do with him.
Back to top Go down
toil

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:45 am

Thank you guys, especially Winty and YukiZero for the great information you provided. You guys make me want to put Chloe GL aside for Monica Gold or Natascha D: I don't think I have weapons to make my Amateus an alpha striker atm. Oh and I heard that Monica Gold is nerfed and is not as good as before and is a bad bot, is that true?

Btw, I have planned a build for MBGA for when I have enough mats (Thanks That_Wiesel_Guy for your suggestion). I can only reach yellow tier boost run though. Is it okay?
MBGA:
The EX High Power tune is to use the leftover capa and for more hp
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:30 am

Quote :
Oh and I heard that Monica Gold is nerfed and is not as good as before and is a bad bot, is that true?

nerfed yes, bad no.
people are just bitches.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:25 am

>Monica Gold
>bad bot

lol
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:50 pm

toil wrote:
Thank you guys, especially Winty and YukiZero for the great information you provided. You guys make me want to put Chloe GL aside for Monica Gold or Natascha D: I don't think I have weapons to make my Amateus an alpha striker atm. Oh and I heard that Monica Gold is nerfed and is not as good as before and is a bad bot, is that true?

Btw, I have planned a build for MBGA for when I have enough mats (Thanks That_Wiesel_Guy for your suggestion). I can only reach yellow tier boost run though. Is it okay?
MBGA:
The EX High Power tune is to use the leftover capa and for more hp
Looks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A   Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A Empty

Back to top Go down

Chloe Peperomia GL build and questions about Mighty Byne Girl A
Page 1 of 1