Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to earn rt with swag bucks?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitefour99
Newcomer
Newcomer

how to earn rt with swag bucks? Empty
PostSubject: how to earn rt with swag bucks?   how to earn rt with swag bucks? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 pm

i cant seem to find it. Can someone help?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

how to earn rt with swag bucks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to earn rt with swag bucks?   how to earn rt with swag bucks? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 pm

What do you want to do? Trade Swag bucks for RT, or get Swag Bucks to get RT later?

If it's the first, go to the Redeem > Swag Store > Gift and Reward Cards > Select the amount > Select the Rixty Card that you want (I think that it's better to check how those cards work on CB), since they don't have 10$ and higher UGC.

Also, I never got a single card from them, so I dunno how it's processed after you "Snag it".
(I can't really do any points, and their offers doesn't have offers that I usually am able to do. D;)
Back to top Go down

how to earn rt with swag bucks?
Page 1 of 1