Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW Way to earn RT

Go down 
+9
koi
Usotsuki
xzpwnz
Arsengio
Trill
SaberAlter
zachie69
Nisa
hernansson
13 posters
AuthorMessage
hernansson
hernansson

Male Posts : 72

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:43 am

Hi guys, much people dont know me here as im a new player
But well... i wanna share how i earn and spend money to buy rt in CB, Cash in Rakion. or all other online-paid games (wow too), etc.

It's a 100% non scam page, ill guarantee it to you and, it makes a really high profit

Perhaps most of you already know this but well... ill givew u my link so i can also have some profit of it

[removed]

WANT PROOFS?

[removed]

[removed]

first pic is the transaction in alertpay... (then i bought something from neobux which is other page) but that doesnt matter the fact is that i did receive the payment....

the second is to show you that its my account and show you that my payment was in 2008 .. yes, for a long time decided to posponed clicking as i was bored but one of my referreals clicked more than 4k so i gained 48.xx usd and it encourage me to continue Very Happy
as u can see it also says "total amount paid" 10.000 usd .... which is the same amount as stated first...

I just want to earn more... so i decided to post my link to you as well as help you to earn cash too!

CAN U GUYS TRUST ME NOW ??

If yes, please help me Very Happy

[removed]
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:53 am

$10 per survey?

Wow.
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Nisa wrote:
$10 per survey?

Wow.

not per survey it takes time to make profit unless you purchase referreals Very Happy

as u see iwith 6 referreals ive made 48 dollars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zachie69
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zachie69

Male Posts : 139

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 pm

hernansson wrote:
Nisa wrote:
$10 per survey?

Wow.

not per survey it takes time to make profit unless you purchase referreals Very Happy

as u see iwith 6 referreals ive made 48 dollars Very Happy

nice abs BTW.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 pm

im gonna try this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I agree this could generate immense amounts of profit, but at a measley 1 cent per 30 seconds, at 0 refferals, things are going to get real sluggish, real fast.

The catch is that for each time your referrals click an ad, you get .1 from them too. I did put the OP in the refferal box, since well, he did refer me.
Can you open multiple ads at once and just let them all finish simultaneously?

Now this could work if everyone on the forums referred people, but it'd be one person. Now if everyone wants go make 10-20 Alts for themselves thats fine, and it'll take a bit but you'll eventually get $10.

I'll probably never use this, as I'm having plenty success with Peanut Labs/Super Rewards with insurance quotes.

Embarassed

EDIT: I am doing some atm, Since I cant really ramble about its flaws until I try it :3

I did referr you hernansson o -o
Back to top Go down
hernansson
hernansson

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Trill wrote:
I agree this could generate immense amounts of profit, but at a measley 1 cent per 30 seconds, at 0 refferals, things are going to get real sluggish, real fast.

The catch is that for each time your referrals click an ad, you get .1 from them too. I did put the OP in the refferal box, since well, he did refer me.
Can you open multiple ads at once and just let them all finish simultaneously?

Now this could work if everyone on the forums referred people, but it'd be one person. Now if everyone wants go make 10-20 Alts for themselves thats fine, and it'll take a bit but you'll eventually get $10.

I'll probably never use this, as I'm having plenty success with Peanut Labs/Super Rewards with insurance quotes.

Embarassed

EDIT: I am doing some atm, Since I cant really ramble about its flaws until I try it :3

I did referr you hernansson o -o

oh thank you very much most of the people do not believe this.. but its true ! im just waiting to have 50 usd so i can buy a 35 member package and see my profit Very Happy

EDIT ------------------------

Im just 72 cents from having 50 usd thanks to u Very Happy

assap i have them ill cashout and show you the proof of th e 50 usd ! Very Happy
take into account it itakes like 20 working days to receive the payment Very Happy

(next gara Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Arsengio
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsengio

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Ok so I was bored and ran the numbers on the amount earned in a 24hr period if you make a constant 1 cent every 30 sec.

24 hours contains 1440 minutes and you make 2 cents every minute.

So in 1 days time in theory you make 28.80 dollars.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Arsengio wrote:
Ok so I was bored and ran the numbers on the amount earned in a 24hr period if you make a constant 1 cent every 30 sec.

24 hours contains 1440 minutes and you make 2 cents every minute.

So in 1 days time in theory you make 28.80 dollars.
Someone finally stopped lurking Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:28 pm

24 straight hours = $28.80?
You ladies have it hard
Back to top Go down
Usotsuki
Newcomer
Newcomer
Usotsuki

Male Posts : 14

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Thank you for introducing this Very Happy i also referred you hernansson
i've started using this but what would the best way to find referals?
should i ask some of my friends?
Back to top Go down
Arsengio
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsengio

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:33 pm

I was bored and ran the numbers lol. I prolly wont bother with doing this myself ill just go with out breakfast and use that money elsewhere. Oh wait I mean Ill by RT with it!

Also for those not aware of it this system appears to have hallmarks of a pyramid scheme.
Back to top Go down
SaberAlter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SaberAlter

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm

read reviews about this and lets say its a 50-50 website. lots of ppl dont get paid and lots will
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:05 pm

I said it on clan forum, I will say it here.
IT'S A SCAM.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:36 pm

who cares I have a debit card when i want siomething I just shell out money to get it 0_o
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:52 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
who cares I have a debit card when i want siomething I just shell out money to get it 0_o
who cares.... your gonna get crushed anyways :3

@topic:
but seriously it well be like mechanical turks again...... remember rei_hunter always saying that he is earning money from MT well he earned the money but he cant charge it since it needs an credit card >_>
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

my debit card is in a fossilized state at the moment

it will be revived with ivis however.

this is pretty good for people who cannot use debit cards or don't have cold cash for RT Smile
Back to top Go down
Nihil679
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nihil679

Male Posts : 326

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 am

Stooped low enough to ask other places, lol.

Don't bother with it. Not only are you being silly for even joining under referral, like SaberAlter and koi-sama has already said, it's a scam. You can probably have it easier finding a job and buying cards with your hard earned money (and more!) than doing this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nihil679

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 am

I don't approve of third party websites being posted here revolving around money anyways.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW Way to earn RT Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Way to earn RT   NEW Way to earn RT Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Way to earn RT
Page 1 of 1