Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam Empty
PostSubject: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:41 am

CB has its share of Spaceship robots, however recently, the only ones that seem to be floating around are those Armada. People tend to forget the true spaceship in the game. So from the past, this thread will take a look at the monster known as Dieranarcam.

I am aware that a Vehicle thread does exist. However the meager content of that thread does not cover the awesomeness that is the Dieranarcam. (i don't think it mentions Dieranarcam at all infact). While at the core of it game play, Dieranarcam is still a vehicle, it does far more than carrying a passenger around and letting them shoot.

So let start with the built in weapons. ho ho yes, weaponS, unlike lag pit with it dinky pea shooter, this thing has GUNS.

The most noticable and powerful gun on Dieranarcam is the 40 force Beam cannon. while completely useless against airborne targets, the cannon wrecks land. It also let Dieranarcam attack heal clusters.
The core comes with homing lasers that are very similar to Raystag head. thaking the EIW will increase the ammo and weapon performance. This is highly unnecessary, they are costly and other more important carts should be taken in their place.
Dieranarcam also come with beam missile that have wonderfully large explosions and decent stun.
The arms also have detachable beam rifles, which you should detach.
While transformed, a boost drain gun is granted to the rider. its ammo can be refilled if the rider remount.

What makes Dieranarcam unique as an vehicle and air are its built in gimmicks. It comes with moving burst, which can be upgraded to Long moving burst. While a rider is mounted, Dieranarcam have longer boost gauge than any air. on top of that, it comes with Boost refills and Barrier dash, letting it pull off difficult and risky flanking maneuvers.

Here are 2 videos that demonstrate Dieranarcam and its turret in action.

and

While i can't show how much damage the turrets do, the frags do show their effectiveness.

As i have mentioned in the video, how one plays Dieranarcam differs on the rider or turret. As you see in the first video, the Pepo was designed as an Air to Air flak. The other video had an over ranging Synoris 2 alpha.
The basic run down for the build however should be same no matter the turret.But by no means can Dieranarcam attack arts head no. no matter if the art die or not, Dieranarcam and the rider will usually take a beating. Unlike other vehicles, which are relatively low cost, Dieranarcam cost like an elephant and would be unwise to die too early with full ammo on almost every gun.
With starting HP over 600, Dieranarcam can be ran with almost no Extune. The Dieranarcam in the videos has no EX tune and it came out most fights in one piece. With EX tunes, the ship can hit almost 700 to 900 HP.
The  spaceship can be ran with or with out revenge tunes. The ship in video has no revenge tune either. Clearance is pointless when fast recovery is readily available. CV would be nice to have, but barrier dash already have super armor.
What it does have is 38 fly and strength left over to run prop bits.
Cart selection should be simply X5 capa, dash cart, quick boost, fast recovery, broad radar and stun regain or beam guard.

extra weapons can be mounted on to Dieranarcam for more damage when alpha striking. Due to the fact Dieranarcam can over range with the Cannon, homing weapons would be preferred. In the video, 2 wind slicers were used because it was low costing, but pulse missiles are also an option.

If more guns are not your thing, by all mean, slap more HP and tec and make that cannon crack planets.

As mentioned in video, Dieranarcam need lots of core tunes. long moving burst is a must, along with both guard air dash and burst guard. Stun supply would let you use the large cannon longer, back protect would help reduce damage, critical hit would be nice to have. no top of all that, more HP

Boost drive is the most ideal drive for Dieranarcam. Eco boost, aug booster, prop armor, stun recovery, HP 30 are all carts that benefit the performance of Dieranarcam. Alternatively, Armor drive would also work, letting it tank more hits and last even longer.

When building a rider or turret, there are 4 basic arch types.
first is the over range alpha striking lnd bot in video 2. lnd type has access to hand held cluster missile, making them the better choice over sup type over range alpha strikers. Zarid AM2 are ideal but dagomre missile arms are also usable. usually, these bots only need to hit lvel 7-8.
Second is a mid range Flak turret, like the Pepo in video 1. Support now have access to BT zook, making them effective at downing airs. Alternatively, lnd bots can do this as well, like Growldian Zooks. sometimes, a simple bazooka alpha will do the trick as well.
Third is a single shot high damage, high stun long range weapon. Things like, Aqua parasol, S railgun and Mega blood shooter. Due to the face the rider is stationary when riding the ship, there is no shot deviation
Lastly, Resha and Yurika.

Now Why should you play Spaceship? Cause its awesome, and more importantly, its fun. It also remind people CB is about team work, even if its a team of 2.

Last edited by WhiteTofuMagic on Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1859

Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:23 am

I like this post, I like those videos, I like the effort you put for this thread!

Good job! owob
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:18 am

I made this thread because all the spaceships i have got on lately get shipwrecked within 3 min after a match starts. Here is to hoping better drivers will appear
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:36 pm

I've been using him lately and he is fun and very competent with the crowd. Provided you get a good passenger ;w;
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2425

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:31 pm

@colfenor1337 wrote:
I've been using him lately and he is fun and very competent with the crowd. Provided you get a good passenger ;w;

Lisel and Berz comes into mind...
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:53 pm

ARTs cannot board THE SHIP

unless you're talking about robots that shut down THE SHIP

I would think Berz is free food with the passenger boost steal gun
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2425

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyTue May 12, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh right. I think it was wild vehicle an X-mas Laz that art must have been riding that time :/ because they were both in the air firing.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:20 pm

kek hahaha....I miss the chance to buy Xmas Laz ;w;

Btw what kind of Wb would be protective enough for Diernarcam? Cuz if there's a passenger, the ship got prop. bits buff. So I guess I wanna go a bit more defensive when flying around.

Also with that much TGH, by far only Deadballs, Lisel's cannon could GV stuns me. Also the occasional Berzel Zook.

I had so much fun trying different passenger yesterday owob
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:50 am

Prop Bits for ship, Cause the buff from passenger is not like prop bits. if you want defensive bits, tell the passenger to wolfraid or anti homing bit.

If you are letting Lisel or berz hit you, probably you aren't paying attention to where you are going. Unless you have a Rider that can hit back at arts from a safe distance, probably avoid engaging them.

Xms Laz is cool, but in theory, ship is faster, safer and can actually attack stuff. I don't know how much harder she can hit with shred shotgun.

But yeah, keep playing spaceship, once you get to know your turret, it will be much easier.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:10 am

38fly is not faster than high tier boost running. 38fly is slightly slower than red tier boost run. Laz should be at purple tier(40_17) or even magenta(39_28) depending on what kind of weapon she wants.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:34 am

I doubt you can out speed ship on accel roll cause of buffs and boost refills. also way safer cause your are airborne more often then Xmas laz.
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
Prop Bits for ship, Cause the buff from passenger is not like prop bits.
Wait then what's the fluffy wing symbol for? scratch
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
I doubt you can out speed ship on accel roll cause of buffs and boost refills. also way safer cause your are airborne more often then Xmas laz.

i never contested your statement about it being safer. mashing accel roll is going to be inconsistent speed and won't be giving your gunner good shots, it's only good for approaching and escaping. Laz provides faster movement in combat.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:10 pm

@Winty wrote:
@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:

i never contested your statement about it being safer. mashing accel roll is going to be inconsistent speed and won't be giving your gunner good shots, it's only good for approaching and escaping. Laz provides faster movement in combat.

are you implying 38 fly is not good enough for combat speed? while it is inconsistent, accel roll is faster when it really counts. Also approaching and escaping is the main point to a vehicle and no other vehicle does it better than spaceship. i can tell you from experience about 40/17 boost vehicles( cause i have one), its no where nearly as effective as an air on accel roll.

also, The buff from turret is not as effective as prop bit.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:31 pm

no, I was simply saying that your statement about it being faster is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Which one? accel rolling being faster than xmas laz boost running? cause that is faster when you are rolling. and even if its not consistent, it still get you from point a to point b faster if you spam it.I never mentioned xmas laz boost running in my first response. you are the one trying to nit pick with something that is irrelevant to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm

No I'm pretty sure you were the one who brought up one thing being faster than the other before I ever said anything.
I get that you have some sort of complex with me, but I'm not being hostile at all. I was just correcting a statement about relative speeds of things. If I wanted to nitpick irrelevant things I'd be going on about how laz is better for a large number of reasons and listing them in detail, but they're irrelevant and I'm not talking about them. You seem to think I'm "implying" things when I'm not, I'm just correcting a statement about speeds.
get over me.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:12 pm

@Winty wrote:
No I'm pretty sure you were the one who brought up one thing being faster than the other before I ever said anything.
I get that you have some sort of complex with me, but I'm not being hostile at all. I was just correcting a statement about relative speeds of things. If I wanted to nitpick irrelevant things I'd be going on about how laz is better for a large number of reasons and listing them in detail, but they're irrelevant and I'm not talking about them. You seem to think I'm "implying" things when I'm not, I'm just correcting a statement about speeds.
get over me.

Well, this is awkward. We should stop before this turns into "bantering between shiro and winty". I have no intention of being offensive to you. I know we are not best buddies, but plz, i have nothing against you in person.
But none of my statements were wrong. there is nothing to correct. i said its faster, i am not wrong about accel roll. you can start being "not hostile" by stop putting in topic that have nothing to do with the thread. i doubt you even use xmas laz as much as i did. if you think its better, go ahead, list them. may be i will learn something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam   Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam Empty

Back to top Go down

Buckle up! It doesn't have phasers but it does have swag. A detailed look at Dieranarcam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com