Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Earn RT offer!

Go down 
+2
Astral_Dono
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*<ZiGZaG>*

About Earn RT offer! Empty
PostSubject: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Some offer need us to put in address..Is it really safe to do so?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 pm

It depends on the offer. You can usually get by with a fake address, but the offer wall may ban you for doing that.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

I've never put in my real address. Some things probably have a higher chance of crediting if you do put in your real address (in Super Rewards's Privacy Policy or Terms of Service, it mentions that something I can't remember plants cookies that track your IP, so they can tell you're lying if the IP doesn't match the address, I guess).

Personally I'd get as close to your address as possible without actually putting it in; enter the address of another house in your neighborhood, and try to make sure everything else matches with that address (phone number, state, zip code, apartment info, etc).

To be totally honest I don't think entering your address will cause anything to happen. Your phone number should be fake, though.
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
I've never put in my real address. Some things probably have a higher chance of crediting if you do put in your real address (in Super Rewards's Privacy Policy or Terms of Service, it mentions that something I can't remember plants cookies that track your IP, so they can tell you're lying if the IP doesn't match the address, I guess).

Personally I'd get as close to your address as possible without actually putting it in; enter the address of another house in your neighborhood, and try to make sure everything else matches with that address (phone number, state, zip code, apartment info, etc).

To be totally honest I don't think entering your address will cause anything to happen. Your phone number should be fake, though.
So..Have superrewards ever ban you before for putting the address?because it will definitely have different IP..
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:37 pm

I got banned from Super Rewards at sme point (around the time of Mega Garapon 2), but that was because I accidentally put-in a real phone number. I don't think they'll ban you for using a your real address. Normally I just use my neighbors address and make-up some phone number. Works in 6/10 cases for me.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 am

Eventually, the offers will "stop rewarding you", either from running out of actual DIFFERENT offer sites, or just plain getting broken offers.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 am

JinNJuice wrote:
Eventually, the offers will "stop rewarding you", either from running out of actual DIFFERENT offer sites, or just plain getting broken offers.
You can always erase your cookies to refresh them and then use different email/address.

I earned 2 Star Coins in CBeu like this.
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am

Use different email address?Then will the RT be send to out account if we use different email?
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

Just use a different email for the offer you're doing. The offers are linked to your Cosmic Break account, not your email. If any offer credits you, the Cosmic Break account you're logged into will get Rt.

And yeah, I got banned from Super Rewards in July I think. I don't know the exact reason why.
But keep in mind I got probably somewhere over 7000 Rt from Super Rewards before getting banned, using all fake information. This was spread out over what, a year and a half? I wouldn't worry too much.
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:40 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Just use a different email for the offer you're doing. The offers are linked to your Cosmic Break account, not your email. If any offer credits you, the Cosmic Break account you're logged into will get Rt.

And yeah, I got banned from Super Rewards in July I think. I don't know the exact reason why.
But keep in mind I got probably somewhere over 7000 Rt from Super Rewards before getting banned, using all fake information. This was spread out over what, a year and a half? I wouldn't worry too much.
Ooo..you mean the email that we receive the response from super reward can be change?But,if superreward ban us..then we cant open it's offer page right?then how can we do offer?

Last edited by *<ZiGZaG>* on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:41 am

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
...But keep in mind I got probably somewhere over 7000 Rt from Super Rewards before getting banned...
Potato-Ô, please enlight us how to milk 'em OAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:48 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
MagicPotatoplz wrote:
...But keep in mind I got probably somewhere over 7000 Rt from Super Rewards before getting banned...
Potato-Ô, please enlight us how to milk 'em OAO
A long time ago there was the 7k Free RT incident which got a lot of people banned, and their account reset to an earlier state.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Offers were way nicer way back(about 2 years ago, a little less). I managed to get 700 rt in one day from just 5 offers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Earn RT offer!   About Earn RT offer! Empty

Back to top Go down

About Earn RT offer!
Page 1 of 1