Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vector Eagle Build(s)

Go down 
+7
texas
Kitouski
Fireflywater
ziix
xzpwnz
ngelicdark
NeWIZ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

Male Posts : 169

Vector Eagle Build(s) Empty
PostSubject: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Type: AIR
Size: L

Stats: (at Lvl 0 with all default parts, no tuning, no weapons or accessories equipped)
Cost: 740/870
STR: 8
TEC: 15
WLK: 16
FLY: 23
TGH: 12

Cartridges Available:
Capacity +60 and HP+9 x6
Enhance Internal Weapon x2
Shell Guard
Beam Guard
Sword Guard
Tough Wonder Bit
Sway
Float Dash
Anti Slow
Quick Boost
Quick Jump
Quick Land
Stun Regain
Broad Radar

Requesting some help on recommended weapons, what parts to swap or keep, and cartridge setups.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Didn't xz have a build for him? Though it probably had mmbgs strapped to it.

38 FLY, pump TEC as high as you can; decide if you want to play conventional AIR or alphafag.

From there, either slayer or fractulus pulse bits will serve as your WB.

Guns? Since he's L sized, I suggest the classic SDC, in addition to his internal. Shield too. MMBG too but I mentioned that already.

Carts? Well, standard 6 caps, 2 EIW, and quick boost float dash oorrr...

If you don't choose to rely on his internal weap (which would be a shame), your options open up.

Basically, what you can do with two carts is: Grab quick boost, a must and go defensive with stun regain/BR/what have you. To have more mobility options, grab quick boost and float dash and or/quick land.

Accel roll/air loop is a must on airs personally. It's a good cart (though requires you to have 30 cost somewhere, heard Vector has cap issues) although it be only available through RT means or campaigns/UC gara. It also makes airs fun to play (for me anyway).

I don't own him so I can't say which parts you should keep, swap etc. Suguri will probably pop in here and say something anyway.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Playstyle: Multi mega beam gun for fatties/farming/ps and core for everything else abuse tengu wings and prop bit:
Killed a eve and x2 mialys with it in a 1v1
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 am

【Robot Name】
Vector Eagle

【Parts】
BD: Vector Eagle BD
 : Beam Bit(default)
 : Vector Eagle LG
 : Vector Eagle HD [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
  : -
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Vector Eagle BS
 : Vector Eagle AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]
 : Vector Eagle AM [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha] [High Boost Alpha]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: AIR
SIZE: L
COST: 1025
CAPA: 1230
HP: 479
STR: 8
TEC: 16
WLK: 8
FLY: 40
TGH: 12

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×6
Enhance internal weapon
Float Dash
Quick Boost
Broad Radar

While some weapon selections/combos will be limited, I'd like some opinion on the cart setup and tunes. As for accessories, I don't have any headgear that would make it look good and increase FLY.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 am

I think 2x Internals would be better, and are you sure you want to keep his LGs?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:10 am

ziix wrote:
... and are you sure you want to keep his LGs?
There's nothing bad about the LGs besides physical size. Dem stats, and a super fast take off sub. The sub in the air might not suffice as well as (Ko)Tengu BS though, bit it still works as a dodging maneuver.
Though, I'd switch the AMs.
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:13 am

If I were going for 2x Internals, I'd have to use Vector as a conventional AIR. On the other hand, I like Broad Radar despite the cart's cost. I can only think of Maril AMs since it gives more FLY, but they add more cost than the default ones.

Last edited by NeWIZ on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:14 am

There's no real reason to go past 38 fly.

There's also no reason whatsoever to keep original parts. They are detachable, I really wonder if people know this, because I swear, people sure don't act like they know... his AMs are terrible for him and his LGs aren't really all that good. Raystag and Shaden AMs are both AMs to consider. If you need slots because of part swapping with RT limitations in mind and would need to use alternate UC parts, Accel Saber AMs would even be better then using his stock AMs, which are available from the UC Garapon.

EVE Hair Ordament comes out of UC gara.

I don't think skipping the second Internal is a good idea at all.

I'm confused on what you meant in your last paragraph. A weapon or shield(s) will not limit your ability to tune well.

Last edited by Kitouski on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 am

Kitouski wrote:
I'm confused on what you meant in your last paragraph. A weapon or shield(s) will not limit your ability to tune well.

What I meant was that if I were to go with the setup I posted, I would not be able to equip certain weapons because of their high cost. Even though it may not seem cost efficient, Vector looks awesome with the default parts. As for not going past 38 FLY, equipping SDC reduces FLY stat by 2.

Last edited by NeWIZ on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:31 am

Then don't use high cost weapons. That's why you have his homing blaster...right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:45 am

ziix wrote:
Then don't use high cost weapons. That's why you have his homing blaster...right? Very Happy

I decided to go for a Great Rapid Beta tuned SDC with a Viper Shield and Broad Radar. Since I'll have some difficulty taking down other AIRs (no explosives for L-size AIR), Broad Radar allows me to pick out certain targets.
Back to top Go down
texas
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am

I do not know is good or bad. But this is what im in.

Vector core
Vector HD[Witch Hat/Ace of Hearts] AC
Cyberoid AM x2[Viper Shield x2]
Tengu BS
Crimrose LG

Str 13
Tec 20
Wlk 12
Fly 25
Tgh 9

Hp 433 Cost 955/990 Level 4

x2 Capa
X2 Internal Enhance

I play as a coward.I defend LND and Arts from enemy. But i might hit within Top 10 list in Union Wars.
With what i think for weak player like me is a YES.For Pro players known well..
Back to top Go down
NeWIZ
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NeWIZ

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:54 pm

I highly recommend getting the remaining Capa carts and Quick Boost (not sure what to suggest for the last cartridge). Try to roll the UC Gara for an EVE Hair Ornament or use an accessory that helps to increase FLY. If you plan to tune, try to go for 38 FLY. I personally would try to get TGH to at least 11.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

2 month necro, naisu~

Use cosmic calc to make build next time: http://external.koi-sama.net/
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Them necros.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm

the original poster posted in his own thread asking more questions. under the rules it doesn't count as a necro

unlocked
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Wow, I unintentionally stole xz's vector playstyle (right down to abusing tengu bs and prop bits).

I just use Mach Knight LG, Raystag AMs, and a Long Flag BSJ with Ah-chan on it instead of what he uses. And it's tuned to 40fly instead of 38.
But yeah, if you can get your hands on a shaden bs that can be useful too. It's a matter of preference. I prefer regular flight with prop bits, myself...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle Build(s)   Vector Eagle Build(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vector Eagle Build(s)
Page 1 of 1