Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build

Go down 
+4
+RedCobra+
Trill
mogimus
texasred
8 posters
AuthorMessage
texasred

Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build Empty
PostSubject: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:03 am

So I've finally hit dat cosmic calc, and the first thing that came through my mind was VE's core mixed with Shaden BS. I guess this is the build :

VE + Shaden BS:

I think I have problems, which are :

1. Capacity problem (don't have enough capacity left to put on weapon, buckler, or anything else)

I made it like this for a few reasons :

1. Empty tune slots for spare. If I fail the tune (and break the slot), I'll still have some slots that can be filled (with risk of course)
2. Only 32 fly, becoz I think I'll use 2 Shaden BSs, which means I don't need much fly. 32 fly just in case I run out of Shaden BS's sub, so I still can escape and survive (not gonna get 2 of this bot, so I prefer hooking up some escaping ability).
3. 16 TGH just in case there are too many ARTs spamming their missiles, homings, etc on me so I still can tank 'em a little bit while spamming VE's core and while escaping.
4. I think 21 TEC is enough, haven't tried 21 TEC on air bots though.

Please share your opinion about this build. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:05 am

oh, and I don't raise it to Level 10 because it won't have any point of raising it at all. I've taken all cost capacity cartridges, and the current capacity is full to its' limit. So I think it'll be stuck on Level 9.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:53 am

Spoiler:

I donno...but if u are gonna shaden BS it imma would do sthing like this
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:51 pm

sounds a good build! 40 TEC with double shaden BS would be awesome, but I'm still afraid dat I won't have any ability to escape if i run out of both BS subs. I'd say propeller bit would be nice, becoz it gives u a chance to spare those BS subs.

By the way, 544 hp, isn't it too much for an air unit that always stays airborne? I mean, not many bullets will hit you since u always fly.

oh, and, if you have 10 fly and use shaden BS, will the flying speed be the same as 20 fly with shaden BS? I'm kinda confused about this :\
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 pm

texasred wrote:
sounds a good build! 40 TEC with double shaden BS would be awesome, but I'm still afraid dat I won't have any ability to escape if i run out of both BS subs. I'd say propeller bit would be nice, becoz it gives u a chance to spare those BS subs.

By the way, 544 hp, isn't it too much for an air unit that always stays airborne? I mean, not many bullets will hit you since u always fly.

oh, and, if you have 10 fly and use shaden BS, will the flying speed be the same as 20 fly with shaden BS? I'm kinda confused about this :\

Essentially the idea is that you spawn, fly out and spam your core with dual Shaden BS. Once you run out of BS fuel, you essentially peter around until you die. It's a suicide build, essentially. The fly speed is static, to answer your question. The speed you have during the BS is the same at 1 fly or 40 fly (though 0 fly affects other aspects such as taking off and gaining altitude, so it's really not reccomended to go below 1 fly on most builds, bar a select few)

That build is EX tuned, so you'll have 444 HP if you don't do the EX versions of the tunes that add +10 HP per tune (up to 10 tunes per bot).

Spoiler:

Perhaps try something like this. Shaden BS is buyable from Shaden himself in the shop in 2s versions. Paraboid HD and Accel Saber AM are UC drops, and people often will even tune them for you if you make requests for them here via the Bazaar section of the forum if your luck's not up to par. Izuna LG is from from the RT shop Izuna (80 RT). She's a bit pricey, but her LG is a staple part for L airs. Thoarla LG is available in 2s for a slight cheaper 50 RT, however her LG makes you a bit bigger hitbox wise, so it's something to note (however it does give you +3 more TGH and marginally better HP).
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 am

Thanks so much for the opinions Smile 

Now time to save up RT n buy the RT parts lol xD
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:58 am

just remember to purge the shaden BS if totally ran out of fuel.

spesially panic conditions, or maybe you forgot the shaden BS using a fuel.lol! 

just remind my bad experiences using that shaden Bs. xD
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am

my opion is don't lol.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 am

sway please
Back to top Go down
Graysmith
Newcomer
Newcomer
Graysmith

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:28 am

21 tec is never enough.
get your VE to 40 tec and 40 fly, but in order to do so you have to leave the shaden bs behind.

And by the way, you can't tank an art with VE (especially in current meta's art).
you either shoot them at a long range, since VE's bd core has a good range, or you air loop/accel roll.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:35 am

40fly doesn't do anything
please learn the mechanics of the game before making silly suggestions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:51 am

Say, I recently got Vector Raid from the Gara Tickets.

I was wondering, would a build like this, but with Blitzelt BS as the second BS, and Vector BD2 instead (which has AURA), be any good?

Here's what I had in mind for a similar build, but with AURA. Would this be good?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Armored Entity on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 am

no.
vector raid's main weapon isn't very good in comparison to eagle.
However he has a lot of capacity to use as a carrier for an LL sized weapon to use with blitz BS.
i wouldn't suggest shaden BS though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 am

Winty wrote:
no.
vector raid's main weapon isn't very good in comparison to eagle.
However he has a lot of capacity to use as a carrier for an LL sized weapon to use with blitz BS.
i wouldn't suggest shaden BS though.

Okay, so like a Thoarla AM3 or AM4 user then, but with a Blitzelt BS?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:18 am

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build   Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build Empty

Back to top Go down

Vector Eagle + Shaden BS, share your opinion about this calced build
Page 1 of 1