Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HELP] Vector Eagle Build

Go down 
+6
DarkChuky
Skyr
fggt
Rinrin
Belcheri
ezyseal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ezyseal

[HELP] Vector Eagle Build Empty
PostSubject: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 am

hy guys im noob here, and just get this bot in 1 roll XD... but how to build this bot?? can anyone help me?
here is the pic
[HELP] Vector Eagle Build Sdaasasasas
Back to top Go down
Belcheri
Belcheri

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 am

I'm not entirely sure, but I think just tune it for 40 fly, then the rest on tec, leaving at least 1 str, 1 wlk, and 12 tgh. that core weapon is hax awesome, so get all the EIWs. I dunno about the other carts, because I don't have this bot. I hope this give a general idea of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:05 am

with a blaster 10x better than AG, isnt it obvious to use 2 shields and spam blaster all the way?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 am

34 and 38 is FLY break point, keep him there. Swap the AM, original AM's stat isnt good and it'll flip back when u fly so u cant equip shield with it.

I dont know if his LG jump is better than other stovl/fly high(i'm sure it makes u jump lower than fly high does) and i think it makes him fatteh(not sure abt this) so swap it.

Shaden BS and prob bit may be good, never test yet scratch

Cart: not sure, want to ask this too, but 2 EIW is must.
Back to top Go down
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:29 am

It doesn't have that much ammo, so you can't rely on it for the entire match
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 am

first... get the enhanced internal weapon . Some Capa, Beam Guard, Float dash (if have), Stun regain if have...

About the parts, try to get small size parts (without losing too much stats)

for tuning, u must add FLY (priority) and TEC. U can use Alpha tunings, just just be sure to leave 1 tech and 1 wlk (Float Dash will replace the need for wlk) and if u still have capa for tuning, add TGH.

Extra weapon... mmm Widebeam or any other will work (any zoka for air will work, but u will lost -2 fly/wlk)

so tune it as a normal air, air are all easy to tune, TGH isnt as important as is in LNDs
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Rinrin wrote:
isnt it obvious to use 2 shields and spam blaster all the way?
I'd like to point out something regarding this.
If you keep the legs, shields would be a waste of capa. The legs fold up in flight, this is basically your bottom hitbox, that's where most fire would hit. The shields would barely be useful as the most that'd hit them in flight would be higher altitude AIRs.

tl;dr don't shield with those LGs.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 pm

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5647-please-read-a-note-to-current-and-future-guides-section-posters
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm

0:57 covers the altitude changes with the LG sub ability. Personally I'd see it as something to screw around with ART weaponry as a temporary measure until you get to cover... but eh, I switched it with Mach Knight LG for a much smaller bot overall.

Otherwise, I'm fairly sure this bot has Broad Radar available, so get that and go pick off easy targets since blaster ammo is limited.
Back to top Go down
ezyseal

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 am

so i should swap the LG with mach knight, BS and AM with what? and i should take 2 EIW?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 am

Any folding LG is suitable since they're almost disappear when the bot fly. AM should not folding back if u want to equip shield, his BS has nice stat and not really big when fly so it's okay to keep, and 2 EIW is must.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:52 am

Are the LG's affected by Quick Jump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Vector Eagle Build   [HELP] Vector Eagle Build Empty

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Vector Eagle Build
Page 1 of 1