Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Beta Petition.

Go down 
+13
Feign
NEXT
Xurudov
Tigge
Hyoka
Andaros
ToxicElixir
NovaZero
Strill
Orangish
knyx
GreyFalcon
Desu
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

Second Beta Petition. Empty
PostSubject: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 pm

EDIT:: THERES A PETITITION YOU CAN SIGN TO HELP SWAY THE DEVELOPERS/GAME MASTERS
Since most of you guys playing CB have pretty much heard that 2nd beta testing has been anounced to start in the beggining of September
Most of you are pretty damned pissed at the start date.
Spoiler:

All of us in this fan forum community have an opportunity to put our voice in and try to sway the developers and game masters to change the start date.
And I'm sure if we act swiftly we'd be able to change this before any announcement would be posted on the main site under notices.

So I'm giving you guys a chance,
An opportunity,
To tell whats been on your mind about the start date of 2nd Open Beta.
Post here in this thread on the main site.
AND HAVE YOUR VOICE BE HEARD

Tell them what they're doing is blasphemy,
That having the second beta test start out when school begins is madness.
TELL THEM THAT THIS IS SPARTA!!

We shall NOT have a word in this.
We shall STAND UP to their tyranny
We will POST our messages
And give them a PIECE of our mind.

POST IN THIS THREAD AND JOIN ME IF YOU'RE READY TO STAND UP

Last edited by Desu on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Petititon)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Well, way I see it.

Students are a large part of beta tests.
Students got time to kill while it's July/August.
Students don't got time in September.

While I could certainly understand waiting till August for another beta.

Waiting till September just means your turn out is going to be lackluster.
Not to mention, if you want people to pay for the game in some way, cutting off their addictions, and letting them find something else to do for a long period of time.

That kills a lot of their impulse to continue playing.

_____

Lastly, I don't really see what much there is to do left.

Translate a few item names.
Maybe the newer Training Arena level.

And you might want to not fix the last of the Missions until later.

So yeah, dunno what the hold-up is.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Starting the 2nd beta in September is shooting themselves in the foot with a titan bazooka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:44 pm

TITAN BAZOOKA! BUt my opinion, I wouldn't mind august, but september, only being about 1 month away, is a bad time to release ANOTHER beta, not like it's the REAL thing. Because we need at least 1 month+ for each beta. But whatever, just hope it changes to an earlier time.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 pm

knyx wrote:
Starting the 2nd beta in September is shooting themselves in the foot with a titan bazooka.

Dear god that would hurt.

On the other note, i've just made a real petition you can sign in the main site.
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=817
Back to top Go down
Orangish

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 am

Have you ever thought that they might need this time to you know... Develop?
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Orangish wrote:
Have you ever thought that they might need this time to you know... Develop?
Yes we've considered that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 am

That's the problem, why should you add so much to beta versions if they will be taken down anyway? Save the long release for the official release, we don't need that samurai robot yet nor do we need other updates, we can have those in the official release. In my opinion I think we should just have all the normal bots until the whipe, might give us something to look foward to.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

Though I'm neutral in this situation(a bit bothered by the starting date, but it really doesn't bother me), I see problems. Mainly that there isn't much to add. I mean, the most drastic change I've seen made to the game was a "Now Loading" splash. Also, there are mates, Weekly Garapon, Ouka's Story, Epoch Battle and new voice commands, but all of that really wouldn't take too long to implement.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 am

NovaZero wrote:
Though I'm neutral in this situation(a bit bothered by the starting date, but it really doesn't bother me), I see problems. Mainly that there isn't much to add. I mean, the most drastic change I've seen made to the game was a "Now Loading" splash. Also, there are mates, Weekly Garapon, Ouka's Story, Epoch Battle and new voice commands, but all of that really wouldn't take too long to implement.

They also need the Tempura voice commands.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

Maybe that's why it's taking them until September.
Back to top Go down
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ToxicElixir

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:05 am

Posted my rant signiture at the main site as Velocity (my other username).

Lets just see how this will fold out, currently neutral, may change though. Neutral
Whatever I'm off to try Transformice.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 am

this is a BETA, a test phase, it is not a game time, they need to get those bots tested, not release them later and half-assed test them before launch. If they don't release them in second beta they'll be introducing tons of bugs with NO time to fix them before release. God forbid they have to push back release and I have to wait longer to actually make some progress that will STAY, and I mean that, I'd rather wait a bit now and be able to test the bots porperly instead of ALL the bots having bugs that make newbies not want to play period. Also stop reacting like that date is set in stone, it's TENTATIVE and thus why they have not released a full announcement on the site.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am

...And what are you going to do when the date becomes official?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:04 am

Andaros wrote:
this is a BETA, a test phase, it is not a game time, they need to get those bots tested, not release them later and half-assed test them before launch. If they don't release them in second beta they'll be introducing tons of bugs with NO time to fix them before release. God forbid they have to push back release and I have to wait longer to actually make some progress that will STAY, and I mean that, I'd rather wait a bit now and be able to test the bots porperly instead of ALL the bots having bugs that make newbies not want to play period. Also stop reacting like that date is set in stone, it's TENTATIVE and thus why they have not released a full announcement on the site.

Do you know why we're even doing this?
It's because we've seen leaked information about the SUPPOSED 2nd beta launch date.
Since it's not POSTED in the official site yet,
We're doing thing to get things CHANGED by then.

And like before,
I doubt cyberstep doesn't want to shoot itself in the foot
With the 40+ people signing my petition in the official community forums.
Back to top Go down
Tigge
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tigge

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Yea, also i could care less if the game is buggy i merely wish to play the english version because im at the same skill; level as everyone there and i have lots of bots.
Back to top Go down
Xurudov
Xurudov

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Im trying make skins in jap. buuuuuuut... my core fan just stoped so my core just go up to 80 degrees when i play then 10min and buum off! =3= So i will not play that fast even it they put beta faster... god fucking damit :<
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm

I am with you. Various reasons, various desires but I hope we can get the game up sooner than that.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 am

Xurudov wrote:
Im trying make skins in jap. buuuuuuut... my core fan just stoped so my core just go up to 80 degrees when i play then 10min and buum off! =3= So i will not play that fast even it they put beta faster... god fucking damit :<

Damn Xuru that sucks for you...
Is it a desktop or a laptop?
Because if its a desktop then the fan probably got unplugged.
If it didn't you could easily get a replacement for like under 10 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm

I've posted under my name Nephanim on the official site...

I'll stick with this community for a time, but I doubt that I'll be putting effort into the game... (Unless you start scheduling stuff in the JPCB... I might take part in American invasions over there if there are any.
Back to top Go down
Xurudov
Xurudov

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Nope Desu, my fan just stop moving and i have PC with "guarante" so i can't open it yet...
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 pm

* Gets out his titan bazooka to give to Tempura. *

Hey, are you ready to start up the game, or would you rather shoot yourself in the foot?
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Newcomer
Newcomer
Goddess

Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Andaros wrote:
Whoa there turbo, why are you acting like they are adding 1000 new bots ? elephant
Back to top Go down
Mellona
Mellona

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Xurudov wrote:
Nope Desu, my fan just stop moving and i have PC with "guarante" so i can't open it yet...

this is why you make your own computer

buying a ready made one makes it bad for you and your wallet

90% of the time what youre paying a lot there is not for the cheap stock parts...its for the labor of putting them together

other than that you can get better parts cheap if you know what you want

@topic
by having at least 100 votes that already makes about 1/8 of the NACB community

the sudden rise of the jp server is only due to american players coming to play that server
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 pm

If by chance there will be an IP ban, it'll be when CBUS goes commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Beta Petition.   Second Beta Petition. Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Beta Petition.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next