Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia Empty
PostSubject: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 am

Hello there.
I need to know which stat(s) should I focus on while tuning Persenachia.
As you know, she's a very ART-like SUP (with her BF she's all missiles). So should I focus on TEC? Other than that, what else? Like, HP? WLK? TGH?
If any of you can help, thanks. I don't wish to waste this powerhouse figure.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:17 am

I might go for her wonder bit... So I'll be balancing TEC and STR... then go for a mobility, I don't know if Float Dash or Short Boost and pick a movement stat breakpoint of either FLY or WLK... Then the rest goes to HP... Crimson Veil is nice.

You can watch a Persenachia Rush here, skip video to 2:10 and ends at 3:40... Wow at her 650 HP! #em3 

Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:43 am

Pork Chop wrote:
You can watch a Persenachia Rush here, skip video to 2:10 and ends at 3:40... Wow at her 650 HP! #em3
That's usually how I end up in the Arena with her... Down to the tactics and total time she spent on the Arena... The only difference is that my Persenachia is untuned.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 am

I kept mine on default parts, pumped HP and WLK (lol) and balanced her TEC/STR to 20. This is a vanity build and should not be copied.

I think her best option is high FLY and short boost/quick land. As for weapon tunes, a lot of people use a paralyzer on her main, but personally, if I were to make a performance build, I'd skip the para tunes (or any weapon tunes on the main) and get her a secondary handheld, that she can use while Deadsect is active. Keep in mind, tat her Soul rod's main is her primary source of Wb energy.

You can generate a lot of WB energy by using the dead recalls subweapon to. Either put her HD (=WB activation) on the active slot and use the e-change to use the Soul Rod Sub, or put the weapon into your active slot, the HD is then the next weapon to appear in your weapon menu (if yor only additional subeapon is a cola or the like).

TEC alone sounds sorta questionable. Her main isn't that awesome (aside of the waste booster of course) and you could probably make a better SUP mecha in that case. She used to have the ability to gain WB energy while the bit was connected and back then, yes, high TEC and just some extra STR were ok, but both the pursuit bits and her WB gain mechanism got nerfed pretty well, so I wouldn't tune TEC alone.

Be careful with her bit activation, if you're stunned in a certain moment, she'll use her flinching animation and the entire WB gauge vanishes, CV would be helpful here.

According to Winty her main purpose is to accel roll into people's face while dead sect is active *-*
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:25 am

So I should max out her HP and FLY, balance her STR and TEC, and move around a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 am

What usually orks for her: shit waste booster on random AIRs till they're dead, this is obvious.

Provide back-up fire vs a random target, try not to overwrite shock/slow/etc. In case of FLY based targets: FARK Nemlim's/Ragna's charge delay. No reason to intercept their attacks if they can't get away.

Pick on targets with low personal defense in close/id range situations (i.e. lock don Heartfis).

And of course: BREAK DAT AMOT VAINIC! #em3

Watch out for: anything with a lot of range.

Melees, especially those that do not boost run

Anything with Crimson Veil. (exceptions would be CV Airs)

Clearance. Because hunting AIRs is no fun if you can't keep the from getting away.

Anything with a huge AoE attack. Remember that your WBs provide delicious extra score.

Do not use her in CHAOS rooms, her WB gain is glitchy in there (which is a shame for CS, considering that it works fine in missions).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia   Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition for help on tuning my Persenachia
Page 1 of 1