Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My petition against Non Lat rooms.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My petition against Non Lat rooms. Empty
PostSubject: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=6759

will explain it all.

happy reading.
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:30 am

... Since this is the fan forums i don´t think anyone from the staff come here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:33 am

will be my only reply.

posting it here, i am only asking for awareness by playerbase.
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 am

That text is too long i don´t think people will read that xD
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 am

yuhno wrote:
... Since this is the fan forums i don´t think anyone from the staff come here...

It's a petition (or so it was labeled) and the post isn't made solely for the staff to read.

yuhno wrote:
That text is too long i don´t think people will read that xD

Not everyone is as addle-minded as you'd like to think.

Anyhow.

I'm sure you'll get flamed soon enough and bad enough on commu so I'll keep my response here. If this is a petition for CS to remove non-lowlat rooms, then it is an extremely selfish request in case it isn't obvious enough. You'd have the game made unplayable for most non-US player (which surely consist of more than half of the playerbase) simply for a marginal improvement in playability for you and other US players? That is laughable.

Now if it is nothing more than a simple attempt to implore more low latency players to utilize the lowlat rooms then... great, only a selfish fool would not lend you their support on that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:06 am

reVelske wrote:
yuhno wrote:

Now if it is nothing more than a simple attempt to implore more low latency players to utilize the lowlat rooms then... great, only a selfish fool would not lend you their support on that.

said i wouldnt but. your underlining my point. chose to only highlight this however cuz my post is not an attempt to REMOVE these rooms. Only to UTILIZE them.

you people BITCHED AND MOANED for these rooms. and now you dont use them

/wtfface

thank you. (now my last post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My petition against Non Lat rooms.   My petition against Non Lat rooms. Empty

Back to top Go down

My petition against Non Lat rooms.
Page 1 of 1