Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBEN is devolving.

Go down 
+8
CapeMike
Suguri
Hyoka
NovaZero
Mac2492
FireKiller87
xzpwnz
Rynex
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynex

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 am

CBEN is devolving back to Beta 1 sillyness.

I see people openly whine about killstealing and itemstealing, in the middle of epoch!

I see a guy convince an entire team to sit under the PS and wait for the enemy during defense.

So many AFKers feeding. The list goes on.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 am

1st clan tourney was moe impressive than 2nd
It actually had a bit of teamwork and skill involved
Not expecting much
Back to top Go down
Rynex

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:27 am

People no longer can no longer manage to counter rightclick mashing lands. I even see airs do little to no damage and actually die.

It's sad when an Albatreos can stand up to 2-3 Kutens at this rate. (Ask me how this even happens at all! Also, one Patty Lop standing up to a Byne Girl + 2 Kutens + 1 Air )

Whole teams of fat arts stay at the back of the map and farm items for several minutes.

In other cases, nearly half the team derps around in the back of the map for a couple of minutes and the frontmost members get hammered trying to stop the other team from trying to get past and overrun the spawn.

In some cases I end up farming a PS and kill it for about 5-6 times unmolested.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 am

Such is the state of the community today.

If you're referring to the 1 AM EST Defense Epoch, I thought that we did pretty well as a whole despite the lack of a large, concerted force of WIZling hunters. I've seen teams much worse than today; usually, dropping four OMGhippos on top of the PS means the defense loses the PS. We took them down while only losing 40% hp.
Back to top Go down
Rynex

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 am

No healers for the PS, and ZedEX doesn't understand the benefits of keeping the enemy pinned down or roadblocking them.

I understand the fact that I am a demanding, bipolar, tempermental, yet brooding type. But I suck compared to so many other people, but from here I can affirm that so many people "haven't even begun to really struggle" in the game yet.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:06 am

Rynex wrote:
No healers for the PS, and ZedEX doesn't understand the benefits of keeping the enemy pinned down or roadblocking them.

I understand the fact that I am a demanding, bipolar, tempermental, yet brooding type. But I suck compared to so many other people, but from here I can affirm that so many people "haven't even begun to really struggle" in the game yet.

That, I agree is pretty stupid. If WIZ had made a more coordinated, strategized, concentrated assault on our PS, we would have lost quite handily.

As for struggling in the game...I used to be a low BR farmer. Despite what I said, it kinda really wasn't out of preference.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:43 am

FireKiller87 wrote:
That, I agree is pretty stupid. If WIZ had made a more coordinated, strategized, concentrated assault on our PS, we would have lost quite handily.

As for struggling in the game...I used to be a low BR farmer. Despite what I said, it kinda really wasn't out of preference.
Don't even get me started on Wiz in Epoch. orz

In every offense match I've gone in (minus one or two), there has been absolutely no communication between team members. Say "hello" in member chat? No response. Not talkative? That's fine. Inform fellow teammates that I have HS and request WDs. No response. Match starts, so I start farming. WD drops. I request WDs. Random Lily Rain picks it up and runs off. Since I have no WD, I just let my bit charge naturally. Asking your team to group up and attack at once is completely hopeless (I try every match), so I set up HS in the most convenient spot possible then shout about it on the radio. Of course, only a handful of people actually come to grab it. Speaking of the radio... Offense radio for Wiz is almost completely comprised of "Req medic!" and "Repairing!". Face palms forever.

Here are some screens of my little bot who got fed up with this team who WOULD DID NOT ATTACK THE PS AND JUST STAYED AT SPAWN. Decided to charge at it alone with her 8 Wlk/Fly and she not only made it, but also got some shots in. Last pic is epic because it's everything I just explained in one screenshot (epilogue: little Elmy charged at the PS with all her might, but her tiny legs simply could not outrun the stupidity awesomeness (FILTERED FOR MEANNESS) of her teammates and the battle was lost before she could cross into enemy territory)
Spoiler:

I'm currently training a Shadow Hunter so that I can also utilize Tele in Epoch. My Elme and Maid are simply too slow to pull it off.

Last edited by Mac2492 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 am

Does this mean we're gonna go evolve back to Ima Wa Muri Nano spamming soon?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 am

NovaZero wrote:

Winning Epoch is more like ** 今は無理なの~! ** after all.

I haven't been to an epoch in the last two months that didn't have BRD's team derping like hell.

(Well yeah, I'm a noob at epoch too o3o)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:08 am

NovaZero wrote:
That was more NFA's thing than anything else.

Hyoka wrote:

I haven't been to an epoch in the last two months that didn't have BRD's team derping like hell.
Preventing that was more NFA's thing than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:14 am

Sorry for asking, but what does NFA stand for?

edit: derp, it's No Fun allowed, screw me ;-;
Back to top Go down

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:17 am

Not like it was ever any good.

Only very few people Cori know are actually naisu anyway.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 am

Suguri wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
That was more NFA's thing than anything else.
Considering how it annoyed the people who refused to listen to orders in Epoch, it's something I can get behind.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 am

I don't even Epoch often anymore...but as I have no offensively-minded bots, I'm pretty much on Defense...which I like to think I've been doing pretty good at helping lately, hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 am

Funny... I thought that MOST (MOST =/= ALL) experienced people quit and all the guys I see now are mostly newbies... How else can I kill a crim with my LND? And heck, all you know what type of LND I use....
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:35 am

StickyKeys wrote:
Funny... I thought that MOST (MOST =/= ALL) experienced people quit and all the guys I see now are mostly newbies... How else can I kill a crim with my LND? And heck, all you know what type of LND I use....
There's that, too.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 am

Most experienced (and smart) players already quit or are quitting thanks to balance leaning towards high spenders, the insane lag CBen is delivering and the lack of trade system for old players to encourage their friends to play this. No other option except give up, suicide, abandon ship, hop to the next bandwagon or join the unstoppable wave of no-aim and no-dodge skills bots.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:27 am

Rynex wrote:

He's in my Ignore List so I don't see any of his chats....

lol
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 am

epoch srs biz.
no fun allowed.
Back to top Go down
Rynex

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 am

Turkeysaur wrote:
Most experienced (and smart) players already quit or are quitting thanks to balance leaning towards high spenders, the insane lag CBen is delivering and the lack of trade system for old players to encourage their friends to play this. No other option except give up, suicide, abandon ship, hop to the next bandwagon or join the unstoppable wave of no-aim and no-dodge skills bots.

The good clans would show up for the tournament just to pound the terrible clans and put you-know-who clans in their place; The clans that don't deserve to place in the tourney.

On a side note, the staff abandoning CB for two weeks, even CUSTOMER SERVICES, is a shitty move to do. They're obligated to keep customer services running somehow, not just throw the entire staff on a two-week vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CBEN is devolving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBEN is devolving.   CBEN is devolving. Empty

Back to top Go down

CBEN is devolving.
Page 1 of 1