Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with the new wheel and then some

Go down 
+13
NovaZero
Raven
Suguri
xzpwnz
Intet
LordShade
Rinrin
knyx
Kitouski
Turkeysaur
rei_hunter
Zentrino
Gothyka
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 am

Rinrin wrote:
idk why so many nubs saying she suck. just because she isnt OP like alphas?

Here in cben, if it isn't obviously good, potentially threatens the status quo, or requires some actual thought to build and play correctly, or doesn't make people explode in 10s constantly, it's not good for 90% of the players.

My issue with her is that her locked parts are un-slotted, which makes tuning a bit harder than it normally would be. That and the internal isn't that great. You can whore the ps for hypershot, and since her kisses don't heal more than a regular chibi, her healing ability is meh. She can stand in the mid line and spam kisses to give all gaurd, that's alright, but requires you to cycle through your weapons/use the quick swich key. Had she just had kisses as a multi-lock sub weapon, she would have been much better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Intet wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
idk why so many nubs saying she suck. just because she isnt OP like alphas?

Here in cben, if it isn't obviously good, potentially threatens the status quo, or requires some actual thought to build and play correctly, or doesn't make people explode in 10s constantly, it's not good for 90% of the players.

My issue with her is that her locked parts are un-slotted, which makes tuning a bit harder than it normally would be. That and the internal isn't that great. You can whore the ps for hypershot, and since her kisses don't heal more than a regular chibi, her healing ability is meh. She can stand in the mid line and spam kisses to give all gaurd, that's alright, but requires you to cycle through your weapons/use the quick swich key. Had she just had kisses as a multi-lock sub weapon, she would have been much better in my opinion.

But... but... healing is the only thing we support players really have going for us! Don't take that away! I can't even tune a support bot to have the same stats as any of the other types, but tarnation, I can work a heal bit!
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Support has healing, and status effects, and neither of those are in jeopardy. While you'll never be as fast as a land on the ground or a air in the sky, you don't have a type weakness, can pick up all the gaurd carts, have incentive to use weapons in unique combinations. If you wanna play combat support, that's totally viable too, with out even touching the garapon.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Let's see you fit 4 shotguns on her horrid capa then.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:15 pm

knyx wrote:
Intet wrote:
Think for a second and then realize how horrible a ps breaking build on it would be
Back to top Go down
omuraisu
omuraisu

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:13 pm

knyx wrote:

Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 am

mouldy mold just proved u wrong. o.O
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:57 pm

omuraisu wrote:
knyx wrote:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/16/74/20/44/screen10.png

Typical Mold provin' people wrong...

Also I saw dis in central.. is there any moe-bot you haven't stretched the chin to ungodly lengths yet?

Last edited by Suguri on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : img tag removed from quote)
Back to top Go down
omuraisu
omuraisu

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 pm

All except those I don't have ;_;
Back to top Go down
Falads
Falads

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 am

I was hoping to get Gwyain from the Weekly Gara with only a meager amount of rt, and...
Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 Miracl10

miracles are possible people! Do not despair!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 am

LL Bulk Mag AND Ouka? Good sir, in your shoes, Gwyain is something I don't want at all and I would've been happy as hell still. Nice roll, you got a lot of good stuff there, Gwyain included. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:44 am

Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 MNXz1

Ouka! I've been wanting one since I saw it in garapon ages ago, but I missed it then. NOW I FINALLY HAVE ONE /shameless RT fag
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 am

LordShade wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/mNXz1.png

Ouka! I've been wanting one since I saw it in garapon ages ago, but I missed it then. NOW I FINALLY HAVE ONE /shameless RT fag
=.= with only 15 rolls. ... ... ...

Last edited by Suguri on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : img tag removed from quote)
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 am

Rinrin wrote:
LordShade wrote:

should I bother to mention that the last 2 5x rolls gave me Crimrose Slots (every ball removed except silver and up)

its like the game, wanted me to get Ouka.

Last edited by Suguri on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : img tag removed from quote)
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:19 am

LordShade wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
LordShade wrote:

should I bother to mention that the last 2 5x rolls gave me Crimrose Slots (every ball removed except silver and up)

its like the game, wanted me to get Ouka.
i had crimrose for dragon gara. wat it gave me was 3 silvers and 2 shit nicoles.

Last edited by Suguri on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : img tag removed from quote)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am

@Dune, Rinrin, LordShade: You know that rule we have about not quoting images without removing the img tags or adding spoilers?

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
omuraisu
omuraisu

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Suguri wrote:
@Dune, Rinrin, LordShade: You know that rule we have about not quoting images without removing the img tags or adding spoilers?

Yeah.

LordShade wrote:
Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 Mnxz110

C:

Also:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:29 am

Suguri wrote:

Yeah.
now i noe.
omuraisu wrote:
Spoiler:
trollpura so troll.
ro cube ouka...

and im interested in that summah misteh u got there. gimme.
Back to top Go down
omuraisu
omuraisu

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Yeah.
now i noe.
And mold was never punished for quoting images without spoiler tags
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:18 am

omuraisu wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Yeah.
now i noe.
that image is. smaller. than. words.
Back to top Go down
omuraisu
omuraisu

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 am

Rinrin wrote:
omuraisu wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

now i noe.

Prob. lem. ?.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

omuraisu wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
omuraisu wrote:

Prob. lem. ?.
no. problem.
good. job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with the new wheel and then some
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2