Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems with the new wheel and then some

Go down 
+13
NovaZero
Raven
Suguri
xzpwnz
Intet
LordShade
Rinrin
knyx
Kitouski
Turkeysaur
rei_hunter
Zentrino
Gothyka
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gothyka
Newcomer
Newcomer

Problems with the new wheel and then some Empty
PostSubject: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Seriously CS/CB way to bring our hopes and crush them.
As for this new DX Gara why did you have to take robots, weapons and items from previous Gara Wheels and ones that are still in the shop as Gara wheels and throw them into this DX Wheel. at least put some effort to put it different robots we have not really seen in the wheels at all.
Its really disappoints me that I won't be spending my rt for it cause its just waste of my money and my rt when I nearly have all those robots listed in the DX. Sure you might get other newly players to spin but as for use seasoned RT Buyers We don't need to get more copies or do we?. So basically for us we just get to save our rt for when there is really something we wan't.
The bottom line is don't throw robots, weapons and items that are from wheels that are still in the Shop!. It's Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Zentrino

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:48 pm

If you don't like it, don't roll it. -_-. Can't complain cuz there's an ouka in weekly and I'd love to get muchi and alba in DX...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Its a chance for other people to roll for them (You know, the Robot Collection Campaign) and some... again.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 pm

The only thing that went wrong with those gara is the insane amount of mildly-useless weapons on it. I would gladly get 4/5 of the bots in there if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
The only thing that went wrong with those gara is the insane amount of mildly-useless weapons on it. I would gladly get 4/5 of the bots in there if you ask me.
This might just be me but I was actually thinking the only thing that went wrong with the gara is it's insane amount of mildly-useless bots. I would gladly get 4/5 of the weapons in it, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

AURA lightning gun, beam shooter, piercegun etc.

All in 3s for that matter.

The bronzes are the real prizes.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
This might just be me but I was actually thinking the only thing that went wrong with the gara is it's insane amount of mildly-useless bots. I would gladly get 4/5 of the weapons in it, lol.

Crap, I meant mildly-useful.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
the only thing wrong with the gara is the insanely amounts of almost everything useless.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Kitouski wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
the only thing wrong with the gara is the insanely amounts of almost everything useless.

for once I actually agree with ragedelia

shittiest gara and you'd have to be real masochistic to roll any of the new ones.

Last edited by LordShade on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

LordShade wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

the only thing wrong with the gara is the insanely amounts of almost everything.

for once I actually agree with ragedelia

shittiest gara and you'd have to be real masochistic to roll any of the new ones.
i edited my post, i missed out the word useless, so u should change ur quote too Very Happy
oh i tried my 1x luck on weekly.... and .... OHAI BAYONET whichisshittierthaneveryotheritemeventheredballstherearebetter.

for those planning to roll DX i'll just sum up the nice stuff:
DX crim robo
alba (alpha art, or stick his damn OP hd on a small bot and tune it to 40 fly like teleporting laggy WishMaster does)
brickgale (for the bs only but only if u need to lag tele)
saggi III
pierce gun
beam shooter (i think, im not sure)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Rinrin wrote:

for those planning to roll DX i'll just sum up the nice stuff:
DX crim robo --Wat, has semi-decent stats, horrid capacity and average carts, only gimmick is being able to self-buff hypershot and heal allies as an art.
alba (alpha art, or stick his damn OP hd on a small bot and tune it to 40 fly like teleporting laggy WishMaster does)
brickgale (for the bs only but only if u need to lag tele)
saggi III
pierce gun
beam shooter (i think, im not sure)

Besides collection value, DX is effectively the worst bot in that gara(besides the demons)

Unmentioned:
Tristar
Kosmo Kramer AC
Hoverion BFF
Aura lightning gun
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Blast zooka mod
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 pm

For the ladies people that missed the previous bots
The 3s bronze/red weapons are great though
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Implying people with no money are ladies.

Well you're on to something there.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

knyx wrote:

Besides collection value, DX is effectively the worst bot in that gara(besides the demons)
potential for hop, quad shotgun, and hyper shot self-buff certainly has zero epoch value i agree completely
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

Moral of these Garas:

Roll for silvers and weapons and you won't be disappointed: Get a gold and be pleasantly surprised. Get decent weapons/bots you may have missed and not feel jipped.

Oh wait this is CBEN; Garapon's rigged.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

Raven wrote:
*remembers last week's Weekly Gara where I got Renny Lop and a bunch of other stuff I wanted in one 5x roll*
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 am

knyx wrote:

I'm going to assume you didn't look at it too hard.

NovaZero wrote:
Raven wrote:
*remembers last week's Weekly Gara where I got Renny Lop and a bunch of other stuff I wanted in one 5x roll*

*remembers every weekly gara ever somewhat like this*

Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

Kitouski wrote:

Hmmmm...
It's the first Weekly I ever rolled. Hush, Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 am

NovaZero wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

Hmmmm...
No, no, I wasn't poking fun at you, I was reinforcing your point. xD;
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 am

Kitouski wrote:
Oh. Silly me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 am

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

potential for hop, quad shotgun, and hyper shot self-buff certainly has zero epoch value i agree completely
shes moe. moe = good. even if ur a feeder with her.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 am

Kitouski wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

Hmmmm...

Have you guys rolled in this weekly? I'm avoiding it, but I hear golds are very seldom, my clanmates are sinking in a considerable amount and still have seen few golds, let alone Ouka...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 am

Rinrin wrote:
Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:

There are no bad exclusives
Only people that can't use them
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Suguri wrote:

There are no bad exclusives
Only people that can't use them
i have to agree with this. i actually found her quite useful just looking at stats and AM. and a healing art. idk why so many nubs saying she suck. just because she isnt OP like alphas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the new wheel and then some   Problems with the new wheel and then some Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with the new wheel and then some
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next