Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a Arena Score guide????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chumana
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 10

Is there a Arena Score guide???? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a Arena Score guide????   Is there a Arena Score guide???? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Just curious as I would like to improve my score in Epoch and arenas on what things effect scores and can be done to increase it.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Arena Score guide????   Is there a Arena Score guide???? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm

iirc it's something like

1 damage = 2 score
1 cost = -1 score
1 support = 0.5 score

I don't know the bonuses for contribution or melee (why the hell do you get free points for melee anyway), nor do I know how frags affect score. Also, there are other factors unlisted that change score, such as "BREAK" hits and damage dealt to a power spot.

In short though, the easiest way to score well is to play well. Deal damage, get kills, and don't die.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Arena Score guide????   Is there a Arena Score guide???? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Score more damage
Kill more bots
Die less

Do this and gamewarrior every time.

Also, lots of things you can do for "invisible" score which includes damaging PS and summoned objects (hippos, shields). Killing trees gives support points. A frag is a negligible score gain but the importance is getting destroyer by kill-stealing everyone.

You can be practically neck-and-neck with someone but the awards could drastically improve one's score.

Back in beta, in the days of sitting duck and chicken it could ruin your score and make you look like an idiot too ;3

More on awards: Game warrior is something of either best damage/cost ratio, or just best damage overall. Destroyer is most frags (the PS counts as a frag ;3). Swordmaster is self-explanatory, though I've usually done better with other sharp and blunt implements. Fightan spirit is most damage done on yellow/red health bar. Supporter is most heals and buffs; jammer is most debuffs. Leadership is most contrib. Last kill is what's written on the tin.
Back to top Go down
Chumana
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Arena Score guide????   Is there a Arena Score guide???? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Usually I get best support as I been using Laz-chan + Repair bit. However if I don't get that I like 11-15 place with a low score. Mainy becuase no one wants heals :/
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Arena Score guide????   Is there a Arena Score guide???? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Chumana wrote:
Usually I get best support as I been using Laz-chan + Repair bit. However if I don't get that I like 11-15 place with a low score. Mainy becuase no one wants heals :/

Heals=extend length of match=delay

No want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Arena Score guide????   Is there a Arena Score guide???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a Arena Score guide????
Page 1 of 1