Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minus score in arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
genocyber
Newcomer
Newcomer

Minus score in arena Empty
PostSubject: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Im pretty new to the game, started playing a few days ago, and I noticed every game Ive played in the arena Im the only one to get a minus score.

Ive also recently managed to get enough UC for the flying fox mech, yet Im still getting a minus score.

Is this simply due to my inexperience?

If so, how should I go about not getting a minus score in the arena?
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:39 pm

deal average damage to enemies.
try not to die. (dead will negative you a lot of score)
support also gain score. (healing, fire support, etc.)

after you know how to shoot and basic thing, your score will not minus anymore cheers
Back to top Go down
genocyber
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey thank you! Merry xmas btw Smile

Have one last question, about speed - Ive noticed everyone moves around pretty swiftly, yet my expensive foxbot is slow, how am I meant to make it faster?
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 pm

sometime it because of connection and lag
sometime because they tune their mech up for WLK or FLY.
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:49 pm

FLY bots are typically slower WLKing on land then FLYing in the air.

WLK effects walking speed

FLY effects flight speed
Back to top Go down
genocyber
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:01 am

How do I tune up my mech? Ive got loads of tune up materials, but have no idea how Im meant to apply them to my mech.

Also, what weapons would you recommend I use? So far Ive got a beam rifle and a sword, but they dont seem to be a very powerful combination.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

genocyber wrote:
How do I tune up my mech? Ive got loads of tune up materials, but have no idea how Im meant to apply them to my mech.

Also, what weapons would you recommend I use? So far Ive got a beam rifle and a sword, but they dont seem to be a very powerful combination.

If you're using the flying fox mech (her name is Izuna Kamui Nagi, or Izuna for short), Try a Wide Beam Gun and a Viper Shield (can be a little expensive) then use her leg sub-weapon to deal damage to slower ground targets while shooting at the fast air targes. Oh, and, since Izuna Kamui is meant for air combat, try to stay in the air as long as possible (until your boost gauge runs out, then move on the ground until all the boost comes back, then fly again)

Most air-types tend to fly in a circle around their target while shooting. That's basic strategy.

IF you really, really, really want to use a close-range weapon with your gun then use a Beam Sword instead of a Short Sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minus score in arena   Minus score in arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Minus score in arena
Page 1 of 1