Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread

Go down 
+27
Yokura
FreedomFighter
pulupulu
Rinrin
Damocles_n
Klinkin
FenixStryk
HashiriyaR32
BNOISE
Feign
boytitan2
Emeraldsun
ngelicdark
EMPattack
SurrealSight
Aurum_Sol
Priskern
blead
xzpwnz
rawrz
FireKiller87
Tuskin
knyx
Intet
Suguri
Seele00
Verafice
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Damocles_n
Newcomer
Newcomer

Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:28 am

So thats why I can go FPS view with my Heligal and Vector, but if I try it with my Crim she just aims way too low.

First person vector feels like it can't miss >Very Happy. Just wish the screen lit up when you got hit.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Damocles_n wrote:
First person vector feels like it can't miss >Very Happy. Just wish the screen lit up when you got hit.
vector is homing. u arent supposed to miss in the first place as no aiming needed.
Back to top Go down
Damocles_n
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Damocles_n wrote:
vector is homing. u arent supposed to miss in the first place as no aiming needed.

Well aware, the lasers are derp homing, but it's just feels like so many more connect via leading when I'm in FPS mode.
Back to top Go down
pulupulu

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:29 am

Necro-ing (not yet technically, since last post is within a month Very Happy )

I think this thread is worthy of being further researched and kept archived (especially with CS starting to put out more advertisement), newer player may need such information to aid their future game play experience.

I have limited bots, so I won't and can't find out what other bots have this mechanic. Therefore, if anyone who can tip in, thanks.

Further research/discovery on arty type with such mechanic should be especially helpful. Knowing which bot part will be able to close altitude gap and shoot straight up would be a good aid against air, although I personally have used short boost as such mean, but if there are other options...
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:00 am

Should I leave it here or continue necroing it? @_@

Note: I think Might Bomber has this ability too.

Last edited by blead on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:18 am

i think if tread still worth to discuss then necro maybe yes?
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 am

I noticed vector legs make it so that you don't lean. Thoarla swimsuit also doesn't lean forward, dunno if they've been mentioned yet.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Verafice
Verafice

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

pulupulu wrote:
Further research/discovery on arty type with such mechanic should be especially helpful.
There are currently no parts / BDs that anything other than AIR can use to get this effect. I completely agree with you though. pure Fly-based arts are pretty shitty against airs, because they'll usually be above you and aiming at them is a nightmare. Hopping always works quite nicely.

Should be noted that since no one really charges RT anymore in my clan, I have no information about bots in the current garapon.

Yokura wrote:
I noticed vector legs make it so that you don't lean. Thoarla swimsuit also doesn't lean forward, dunno if they've been mentioned yet.
Hint: I've been maintaining the first post in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verafice.com
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:21 am

You may continue thread discussions, its on topic anyways. Besides Cyberstep's Shadow Changes can also be in here, so people testing about it every month would be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am

Did you test Alba yet?
He has horizon fly in C21.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Verafice wrote:

Hint: I've been maintaining the first post in this thread.

Derp. I'm sorry Verafice. Guess that's what I get for using the "read latest post" button"
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 am

Might Bomber BD does lean. I'll get around to getting BD2 the last level for float sometime when I'm not feeling so lazy and braindead. I'd expect it does as well though.
Back to top Go down
Verafice
Verafice

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Etherlight wrote:
Might Bomber BD does lean. I'll get around to getting BD2 the last level for float sometime when I'm not feeling so lazy and braindead. I'd expect it does as well though.
You don't need float to check, just hold space then tap W and see what happens to the cursor.
blead wrote:
Did you test Alba yet?
He has horizon fly in C21.
He leans. I think the new one does too.
rei_hunter wrote:
You may continue thread discussions, its on topic anyways. Besides Cyberstep's Shadow Changes can also be in here, so people testing about it every month would be fine.
Yeah, hopefully people will point out if new bots have these characteristics in here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verafice.com
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Verafice wrote:
You don't need float to check, just hold space then tap W and see what happens to the cursor.

oh, did not realize that. auehue.

BD2 leans as well. Legs don't counter. New Alb leans iirc.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Suguri wrote:
Mecha Jetter Girl doesn't lean much either; one of three redeeming qualities about her (I'm pretty sure you can guess the other two Embarassed)
1. Moe.
2. Boobs.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:55 pm

donggyu wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Mecha Jetter Girl doesn't lean much either; one of three redeeming qualities about her (I'm pretty sure you can guess the other two Embarassed)
1. Moe.
2. Boobs.
lol!
Hurr. Dat necro =v=
But I'm not sure if the new rules are in effect or not yet, so I'll leave this as is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread   Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaning Forwards whilst Flying : The Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3