Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amateus muchi build

Go down 
+6
Suguri
knyx
Intet
Nilla
LordShade
xzpwnz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Amateus muchi build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm

knyx wrote:
LordShade wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
I mean using alba hd at its max range and actually expecting to hit anything with it

you think I'm going to go into your face when you probably have a 40 TEC Genbura that was hitting 60's on my air and 50's on my artillery?

also he isn't complete

needs more tec and fly

I can kill xz's genbu with my "cheap ripoff fapping" by going directly over it and shooting down.
The same tactic gets me raped when I face his Alba HD build.

You should know by now the best way to counter a railgun is to be fast and in its face, the only other bot that I can frag xz's genbu on is my laz.

Fapping is still 1000 years too early for me to frag.

Edit: I'm not sure what you've been doing shade but his genbu hits 30s on my land and 41 on my air. I just fought him yesterday btw.

hyorinryu wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

tell gm to stop garatrolling me, return me my mats from my tons of fail tunes, and give me 100% tunes.
then i'll try.

Pretty much this. For a game that prides itself on customization, CB sure is fond of kicking people pants. I mean, not only can your tunes fail, but they also lock the part you were trying to tune, which sucks especially when said part isn't easy to replace. Only way to avoid said occurrence is by buying over priced slot protectors that cost at least more than half the bot you're trying to tune, and even then, the tune can still fail, leaving you down 3 dollars and the time you spent collecting materials, can be quite a while depending on tune. If you want the ENCB population to experiment more, you going to have to decrease the risk it takes to experiment.

Slut protectors seem an unecessary part of the game mechanic, what they should have instead is a system to reset broken slots for a smaller fee than harmonics, because you already wasted tune mats failing.

No idea why i was seeing 60's and average of 55~

he was hitting 41 on my Incomplete alba HD hopper

then again, I was fighting him with a enormous L sized air

it has a 520 speed thorala am3, my pride and joy Embarassed (though at the time, it was still untuned, its now tuned)

its also not ment for 1vs1. due to how it has an inability to aim down below a certain angle. (also, Its a known fact I suck in anything 1vs1) if i ever find myself in a situation like that, if I'm not at an advantage its flee while trying to do as much damage as possible, but since there was no teammates, 1vs1 promotes ramboing, which is another thing I hate doing. (unless I'm melee hurr)

also I hate getting close to people unless I'm Melee. Being too close with guns for me = panic mode must flee

Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:27 pm

LordShade wrote:

it has a 520 speed thorala am3, my pride and joy Embarassed (though at the time, it was still untuned, its now tuned)

its also not ment for 1vs1. due to how it has an inability to aim down below a certain angle. (also, Its a known fact I suck in anything 1vs1) if i ever find myself in a situation like that, if I'm not at an advantage its flee while trying to do as much damage as possible, but since there was no teammates, 1vs1 promotes ramboing, which is another thing I hate doing. (unless I'm melee hurr)

also I hate getting close to people unless I'm Melee. Being too close with guns for me = panic mode must flee

Goes the same way for me....but mostly not because of panic, it's because of lagging =.=....so an embled mindset for me is more distance = more remedy chance should I or enemy made a mistake.

Anyway back on topc, xz, you support double shield muchi?....no handheld weapons like zook or such? Though when I use my muchi like this, there's an effective flaw I find on this type of build.... if there is a fast mb alpha build enemy (be it art or air but I had more trouble with art since of their blast guard) chasing and unloading at me I normally goes down fast, since I can't escape nor can I out damage it. Any ways to counter it? Or do I just flee from every said build in question?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Because a untuned genbura build I just put together is meant for 1v1
Double shield muchi because people don't know how to survive very long with them
You can usually last whole games if you can avoid melee or alpha by skillfully flying and accele rolling at the right times
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Accele roll:

-Get to a ledge if you know your boost is running out and can't make it (I think accel roll is a set speed regardless of move stat)
-Get around corners quick (even if you don't completely clear a corner, you run along the wall until it ends and you go behind it)
-Mess with homing and aim
-Not sure if has invulnerable frames
-xz knows more Embarassed

Was messing around with it in the xy v xz match, also, accel roll is good for closing in on an opponent, if you do it right you can go into an art's "no-hit cone" (arts can only aim a certain angle up, while airs can aim down pretty much vertically) before you get hit at all. Prop bits help since you don't want to run out of boost before you get into position.

And Shade, the last thing you want to do against a Genbu or any other aura bot is keep your distance, push and don't let it farm and gained WB. All aura bots are free frags when out of WB.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:39 pm

That feeling, when I only saw 1 Muchi that looked like mine (that doesn't hop), 1 "variation", while all the other Muchis that I see either hop and others (less than hoppers) alpha their enemies away.

But well, my Muchi wasn't made for 1vs1, just like any other bot that I have, since I suck on 1vs1 anyway.
Still, I like to harass people under the PS and hit and even chase moribund airs.

As long as I don't get a surprise melee attack, or have a laggy melee chasing me (since they either teleport or appear to be far, but are closer than it seems) I can last the entire match and even get to top 10/5.

BTW, I find arts (like Muchi) much easier to tune than melee or airs (not sure about airs, haven't tuned one nor even tried to make an UC build with tune and break parts). As long as you don't mind changing the parts.

Reason why on this spoiler:
Spoiler:

And tuning now is getting to the most boring part of it... Some mats are a pain to farm... Breaking slots feels bad, but if it's a UC part that you can buy, it's not that bad. Now, farming mats is just BORING.

Sometimes I just think that the problem of this game is that too many weapons just suck, coupled with overpriced stuff and the almost uselessness of the shop on certain areas.
Bigger variety of useful weapons + better customization (prots on UC or other method available to UC) + balancing = More people using different play styles.
The current system just yells to certain types of bots: WASTE RT ON GARA, OR HOP, OR LAG. DON'T WANT TO? TRY YOUR LUCK, BUT YOU MIGHT GET KILLED RIGHT AWAY.
Sometimes even the Thai shop looks better (for UC too?), even though 0s fangirl is a bit... of a troll, 1s wouldn't be that much either, but at least much better. Since the parts are locked, 0s is just really bad. I can live with the 0s moe bots because their parts aren't locked, now 0s locked parts? Even Helingal has 1s.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:42 am

I think it's not so much a case of stuff being bad, so much as a lot of bots and weapons are not blatantly good. People are lazy, and as such, will always try to put a bot's abilities over raw skill of the player. Since most people are not really that great, this works, and thus becomes the status-quo. Making something new (or even re-inventing a build), and properly testing, tuning and modifying it is a bit of work many don't want to go through. They want wins, and want them now, so they copy. Even if everything was a viable weapon, people would still flock to the 'best' ones, this happens in any game.

Muchi is funny in the fact that it (like several other bots) doesn't even need to be tuned to still be plenty effective.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:53 pm

Intet wrote:
I think it's not so much a case of stuff being bad, so much as a lot of bots and weapons are not blatantly good. People are lazy, and as such, will always try to put a bot's abilities over raw skill of the player. Since most people are not really that great, this works, and thus becomes the status-quo. Making something new (or even re-inventing a build), and properly testing, tuning and modifying it is a bit of work many don't want to go through. They want wins, and want them now, so they copy. Even if everything was a viable weapon, people would still flock to the 'best' ones, this happens in any game.

Muchi is funny in the fact that it (like several other bots) doesn't even need to be tuned to still be plenty effective.

But you can see plenty of people using good weapons and not the best. But there is just too many useless weapons.

I got a pair of some claws on garapon. Went around with it for a couple of days and it's a completely unreliable weapon, for something that costs 40rt. If the enemy moves an inch, it will miss. Actually they don't even need to move, most of the time it misses for no reason, or because the bot doesn't track the enemy and goes somewhere else. And then when you get to hit them, the last attack of the combo just sucks so much that they can run away and shot you to death.
Triple shooter. Hey, 3 shots, cool. It's not cool. Only 1 hits, the other 2 just have too much space between them, you won't be hitting with the other 2 99% of the time.
Barrage Heat Gun, same exact thing but vertically and the "main" bullet is the lower one, not the middle one.
BRD Sword replica. Just like a normal sword (same exact attack pattern, poor range too), but with higher cost and a different attack when on air, which only attack bots on the ground. Basically, if you don't carry a gun as well, even weak bots can kill you or heavily damage you by flying, since you can attack people flying, or even if you can hit them, it's just too unreliable. Kamui is a lot better, and you get it for free.

There, 4 weapons that totally aren't worth 40RT and that no one will actually use because they aren't functional.
They don't need to be the best, just being functional is enough.

Long range rifles with UC? Forget that. Even if both you and the enemy are standing still, and the crosshair is right on top of them, most of the bullets just miss for an awful big distance. If they are on higher ground and on the edge of a cliff, you are better off hitting the edge than aiming at them, since it will hit the cliff and damage them, instead of missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amateus muchi build   Amateus muchi build - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amateus muchi build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2