Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion

Go down 
+47
FreedomFighter
Intet
EMPattack
IcyAmiki
Frederica-Bernkastel
Raven
Suguri
dsp
inzane14
Hyoka
fggt
Senhime
Aria
Skulkraken
Scott-kip
Nihil679
hyorinryu
Fireflywater
Lyala
Aurum_Sol
Rinrin
vee152
Nisa
Black_Bird
griffen
halcyon
Yokura
rawrz
frizky
xzpwnz
boytitan2
Aethernet
Arti
Tuskin
Divinity
NovaZero
manaka_junpei
shinigami
Puddin'
LordShade
muerto
knyx
blead
KBTKaiser
HashiriyaR32
Turkeysaur
rei_hunter
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

[System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:49 pm

guess i will just necro this since there wasnt a more fitting thread for it

Spoiler:

its obviously a vegadisc if you didnt guess from the "luna" difficulty, guess driving to gamescom let me get something good when i couldnt use my rennys for playing anyways :3

with this number of elements the ex tunes might become much easier to get then i expected
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:19 pm

doh 7 boost element do wanna has it.....
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
guess i will just necro this since there wasnt a more fitting thread for it

Spoiler:

its obviously a vegadisc if you didnt guess from the "luna" difficulty, guess driving to gamescom let me get something good when i couldnt use my rennys for playing anyways :3

with this number of elements the ex tunes might become much easier to get then i expected

Oh ya go to gamescom and dont invite anyone u coulda did a contest to invite some one here or something not like I didnt want to go.

Fuck u in the ass >_<.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

the gamescom is not as fun as it was years back in leipzig

kölln has temperated halls, and you WILL notice that, but due to the load of people medicrare management you will either have to wait hours at the several 18+ boxes or not see much at all, so you basically didnt miss much there ... well okay, maybe that sushi we ate after the gamescom visit in the town for 150€ with 5 people - it was worth more then we paid, thats for sure :3 (that means i actually DID go with 4 other people :p)
oh and, the gamescom is not like blizzcon, so feel free to use your own money to travel here next year

anyways, someone else having recieved more then 1 element from one of the discs ? (the spica disc with 1 element was posted earlier in this thread but as a really rare drop)

would be cool if we could make a statistic on how often how many elements drop from which cards

ill add mine to start:

spica none out of ~ 10
sirius none out of ... many, not noteworthy for elements at all
deneb none out of ~10
altair, all failed >.>
vega 1x7 out of 1
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

knyx wrote:
You need like 5 or something to make a basic EX tune, lol.

And the rates are like 35% when tuning.

i see, but since EX tune give you extra HP with same cost and stat isn't it?
worth trying.

but heck, to do whole Ex-tune for all slots might be painful scratch
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:05 pm

sure its painful, but since i got 7 elements at once i no longer think of it as a ridiculous effort at all

if the droprates of the vega discs are also GOOD then it will be rather easy to collect the materials in a reasonable amount of time, especially in the case that they add a basar thingy (if they do that is ._.)
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:30 am

i can now confirm a run element from sirius disc (clies missions)

though considering the sheer amount i have done those missions makes elements almost nonexistend on those discs

(also, the double post is for bumping purposes since the community seems to have forgotten about the dispatch thingy >.>)
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am

Got me two Superior Elements from one Vega disk. I'm just trying to level up another moebot to 10 since I jumped the gun and promoted a Crimrose to Seraph already ;_;

Last edited by Z741 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:56 am

was about to do Vega disc then i realised i need 10 lv 10 lolibots....

for only 70 % success rate. i say NO
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 pm

i have completed my second vega disc with the summercrimcard stuff and got

2 superior elemts (and 2700 xp for my elisa Very Happy)

seems like the stat elements come in 7s out of vegas and superior elements in 2s

now, lets get some more :3
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am

There seems to be a new Disc available thru UC Garapon in Jp, gotta grind UC for that mmhmm.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Segawa wrote:
was about to do Vega disc then i realised i need 10 lv 10 lolibots....

for only 70 % success rate. i say NO

10 lv10 loli bot, r u fucking kidding me??? affraid
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm

spam haku 24/7 i wonder wut the crim card extra % gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:36 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
10 lv10 lolimoe bot, r u fucking kidding me??? affraid
Nope. I've gotten through two so far [admittedly the second was using the free items from the Crimrose Card campaign so I finished it right away with 100% chance] and I'm on my third.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 am

Z741 wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:
Nope. I've gotten through two so far [admittedly the second was using the free items from the Crimrose Card campaign so I finished it right away with 100% chance] and I'm on my third.
what i want to know is the % chance of getting yukata chibi with vega.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 am

Rinrin wrote:
Z741 wrote:
FreedomFighter wrote:

knowing C.S

low.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

LordShade wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
Z741 wrote:

knowing C.S

low.
then i cant be bothered with my vega. since i cant reach 100% anw (wtf 10 lvl 10 moebots, and my altair doesnt have the 5* quests, only 3 impossible to complete 3* quests)
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Rinrin wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

knowing C.S

low.
then i cant be bothered with my vega. since i cant reach 100% anw (wtf 10 lvl 10 moebots, and my altair doesnt have the 5* quests, only 3 impossible to complete 3* quests)

U spoke my mind Neutral Even with extreme medals and 30+ fly, my good flying-skill derpatch team can only score 53% orz. Others being good melee/running skill = impossible for me.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 pm

MicroVolts wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
LordShade wrote:

knowing C.S

low.

U spoke my mind Neutral Even with extreme medals and 30+ fly, my good flying-skill derpatch team can only score 53% orz. Others being good melee/running skill = impossible for me.
53%? wth? derp cs so scam.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm

53%?
geez.......
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Im trying to get normal-hard-extreme medals from cs+gigan on them now....and see how it will turn out Neutral
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:55 am

MicroVolts wrote:
Im trying to get normal-hard-extreme medals from cs+gigan on them now....and see how it will turn out Neutral

wait medal affect % chance too???

i though it was there for nothing, seem like we have point to start doing mission.
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:26 am

FreedomFighter wrote:

wait medal affect % chance too???

i though it was there for nothing, seem like we have point to start doing mission.

It depends on the disc that you use and the "requirements" that the requests contain. One of the requirements is something like "-Experience Running Missions Help.", so by fulfilling said requirement, chances of success increases.
Back to top Go down
Lyala
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyala

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 pm

i will just leave that here

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Goddamnit, I want one ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion   [System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

[System] Offers(JP)/Dispatch(EN) Discussion
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next