Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz and Epoch

Go down 
+16
StickyKeys
darkftw
SilverySil
Shikaze
Aria
IronFist
shinigami
iAMsuperBlast
EMPattack
Z741
Emeraldsun
NumeroDoS
knyx
Courius
Fudge
LordShade
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 am

Mastermind wrote:
knyx wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
I want to learn how to not suck at epoch, so a few questions:

1: When people talk about Melfi healing the PS, they mean her healing arrows, right? How the hell are you supposed to hit the PS with the sheer amount of allies near it and its retarded aiming system?

2: Is PS killing limited to using blaster/shotguns and vulcans/mgs?

3: Is there any way to be decent at Epoch without spending shit tons of Rt?

1. Yes, you get up close so that the instant the arrow leaves your quiver it explodes on the PS.
2. Sheer number of bullets is the way to go, so those are your easiest options.
3. PVP PS breakers in epoch defense.
By this you mean the aforementioned blasters, shotguns, vulcans and mgs?

In defense don't kill anybody who isn't attacking the PS, kill only the PS breakers which usually have lots of bullets/shotguns/vulcans/blasters

they also usually try to buttrush the PS, fly really high or really fast, and try and kill it that way. Really need to learn how to aim, especially the fast guys.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

DG missiles at upgrade level 4 catches Ah-chans even in full boost 50% of the time, started using here infrequently again since my lands get buttraped. Try her (50 Rt isn't what I'd consider shit tons so this is actually viable). Though there are often coordinated melee raids to accompany the air force since all going suicide alpha mission is retarded.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

knyx wrote:
DG missiles at upgrade level 4 catches Ah-chans even in full boost 50% of the time, started using here infrequently again since my lands get buttraped. Try her (50 Rt isn't what I'd consider shit tons so this is actually viable). Though there are often coordinated melee raids to accompany the air force since all going suicide alpha mission is retarded.

suicide alpha rush works sometimes, but only on that island map where lands have to take this retarded long route

on other maps, coordinate land rushes.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 am

LordShade wrote:
knyx wrote:

suicide alpha rush works sometimes, but only on that island map where lands have to take this retarded long route

Not if Greinaut has something to say about it. That is also the one map that T2 (the derpy gara version) is actually better than the regular one since the balls are placed in the air for maximum trolling.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 am

knyx wrote:
LordShade wrote:
knyx wrote:

Not if Greinaut has something to say about it. That is also the one map that T2 (the derpy gara version) is actually better than the regular one since the balls are placed in the air for maximum trolling.

TBH I rarely see that grienaut.

it would help WIZ defense greatly if we could get a few of those... IT would troll those buridens of the BRD so much.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 am

LordShade wrote:
it would help WIZ defense greatly if we could get a few of those... IT would troll those buridens of the BRD so much.
Done so on a few occasions :3
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 am

WIZ defense needs more Melfi's IMO
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:31 am

LordShade wrote:
Why is DOS coming first by an increasingly bigger margin?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO
I'd say something to the effect of "guess who can read this thread other than WIZ," buuut~
Back to top Go down
js27091994
js27091994

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 am

4x Greinaut FTW in attacking :3
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:35 am

I really think this weeks epoch is not going to go anywhere.

Whenever wiz takes an area, BRD always takes it back next epoch, vice versa for Dos. So far I've seen DOS epoch take back whatever area BRD takes and whatever WIZ takes on that side as well.

probably why the score has been pretty much leaning upon who can arena spam more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiz and Epoch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3