Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz and Epoch

Go down 
+16
StickyKeys
darkftw
SilverySil
Shikaze
Aria
IronFist
shinigami
iAMsuperBlast
EMPattack
Z741
Emeraldsun
NumeroDoS
knyx
Courius
Fudge
LordShade
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Im not the only one to notice right?

I'm pretty sure after 12 epochs in a row Wiz has made no progress at all on the map, this is due to absolute idiots who keep joining epoch with PVP based bots.

Why do I see PVP bots and not PS breaking bots? Why do I see support bots that constantly spam 'Repairing!' ?

infact, in an epoch a few hours ago, I caught a person repairing, you know what I did, I fire piller'd his ass. You know whats funny, I got about 5 other people to fire piller his ass until his chibi died, and then afterwards he called everybody rushing the PS a noob! What.

The General quality of players in Wiz is absolute garbage as well, sure lots of silver and gold heroes join our rooms, but then you realize rank =/= skill, and those people are actually absolute garbage who choose to fly around and pick off a defender for 60 BP.

Why am I the only one charging the PS all the time?

Just a message to everybody in Wiz out there, if I catch you repairing, I will fire piller your ass.

and people wonder why BRD is so successful in epoch, geez it isn't all those dual shaden BS robots that rush in defense in 5seconds NAWWW CAN'T BE IT.
Back to top Go down
Fudge
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Was really kinda sad. I dropped 3 hipporoids under their PS, and used a meteor during a PS rush last attempt, and it failed. I looked at the map, and half our bots were chasing airs at the other end of the map.
Back to top Go down

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Not surprising.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 pm

they thinkin epoch = VS Union ... no wonder we keep failin...

wiz as no longer wise...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 pm

WAS IT ANGELAR
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 pm

knyx wrote:
WAS IT ANGELAR

YES WE FIRE PILLER'D HIS CHIBI UNTIL IT DIED
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

LordShade wrote:
knyx wrote:
WAS IT ANGELAR

YES WE FIRE PILLER'D HIS CHIBI UNTIL IT DIED

I really have nothing against latinos but all I've seen so far from them is griefing, talking in spanish and calling everyone else noobs.
Back to top Go down

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 pm

We have cowards in BRD, wusses in DOS, and now idiots in WIZ?! What is this blasphemy?
(BTW, define PS Breaker Bots)
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 pm

LXE wrote:
We have cowards in BRD, wusses in DOS, and now idiots in WIZ?! What is this blasphemy?

Anything that shoots moar dakka when you hold down both mouse buttons.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:47 pm

LXE wrote:

anything that flies really fast and has blasters

or an alphag. quad garula arm works too

works incredibly well when coupled with a shaden bs or two.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 pm

I bring Pvp bots coz I lag like no tomorrow when it comes to PS breaking.

Hence, why I chill at Defense Epochs more.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

LXE wrote:

Each union has plenty of cowards to go around...

Edit: oh okay, I see what you did there.

Last edited by Emeraldsun on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 am

PvP bots do serve one purpose - distraction.

WIZ may derp as a whole but I'm fairly confident the newbies in my clan who take the time to listen will approach Epoch wars correctly.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 am

Z741 wrote:

WIZ may derp as a whole but I'm fairly confident the newbies in my clan who take the time to listen will approach Epoch wars correctly.

but when its 95% distraction you won't get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 am

LXE wrote:
not blasphemy.... just it's life... please bear with it...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:39 am

theres like 25 of them dunno where the PS are and keep killing the defenders.

also theres a freaking circle guild joining circles-are-not-welcome arena
Back to top Go down
iAMsuperBlast
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
iAMsuperBlast

Male Posts : 404

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 am

My plan for Epoch is: Ask what our strategy is and listen to whoever seems to know what they're doing. Especially when it comes to 5 vs. 30 (or similar odds) battles.... I wasn't even able to see the PS last time I played and unlike the other 3 times I was on the attacking sides, back up never came. I think I'd rather have a team full of idiots then a 5 man team that not even allowed out of the spawn area Neutral (you can completely ignore me. I've only been in 6 Epochs so far lol)
Back to top Go down
Fudge
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:13 am

Finally won an offense this time. Seemed like no circles showed up, thank god. Only a few idiots pvping as well.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:29 am

Fudge wrote:
Finally won an offense this time. Seemed like no circles showed up, thank god. Only a few idiots pvping as well.

and we almost lost too. alot of people started dying at the end.

but still. A success.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 am

LordShade wrote:
Z741 wrote:

but when its 95% distraction you won't get anywhere.
It's something proactive at least. Even if the end result is still the same.

Back to topic, woot dual victory for WIZ.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:15 am

and WIZ lost the defense, badly.

jeesus christ I hate those buridens of the BRD, WHAT MAKES THEM SO DAMN GOOD????
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 am

LordShade wrote:
and WIZ lost the defense, badly.

jeesus christ I hate those buridens of the BRD, WHAT MAKES THEM SO DAMN GOOD????

I keep seeing L sized duel blaster airs which probably has >30 tgh.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:38 am

LordShade wrote:

I'm pretty sure after 12 epochs in a row Wiz has made no progress at all on the map, this is due to absolute idiots who keep joining epoch with PVP based bots.

Why do I see PVP bots and not PS breaking bots? Why do I see support bots that constantly spam 'Repairing!' ?

infact, in an epoch a few hours ago, I caught a person repairing, you know what I did, I fire piller'd his ass. You know whats funny, I got about 5 other people to fire piller his ass until his chibi died, and then afterwards he called everybody rushing the PS a noob! What.

The General quality of players in Wiz is absolute garbage as well, sure lots of silver and gold heroes join our rooms, but then you realize rank =/= skill, and those people are actually absolute garbage who choose to fly around and pick off a defender for 60 BP.

Just a message to everybody in Wiz out there, if I catch you repairing, I will fire piller your ass.

and people wonder why BRD is so successful in epoch, geez it isn't all those dual shaden BS robots that rush in defense in 5seconds NAWWW CAN'T BE IT.

blame that little request a lot of player made to allow only high ranked players to join epoch . . . now that low ranked played lots of PVP with their bots and got higher rank, they can join epoch and (oh lol, like I said that would happen) they join Epoch thinking its just a PVP battle worth a lot of score for the union and they dont know nothing about what, when and how to do things at Epoch.

u can also be great at PVO and be almost useless at Mission or Quest because thats a different way of playing, with different goals, than PVP

this pretty much translate bthe mind of a person that think Epoch is a like a PVP battle

thats because many guys got a lot of rank in PVP and all they know is PVP . . . if they knew Epoch being low rank they would have learned how to play Epoch faster and better, because now that they think they know everything about the game just because they played a lot of PVP, all they see is a PVP and they dont care to listen to people that is used to play Epoch because they think they are already good enough to make their own decisions and think they are right.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:44 am

LXE wrote:

Best line, yet.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 am

IronFist wrote:
LordShade wrote:

blame that little request a lot of player made to allow only high ranked players to join epoch . . . now that low ranked played lots of PVP with their bots and got higher rank, they can join epoch and (oh lol, like I said that would happen) they join Epoch thinking its just a PVP battle worth a lot of score for the union and they dont know nothing about what, when and how to do things at Epoch.

u can also be great at PVO and be almost useless at Mission or Quest because thats a different way of playing, with different goals, than PVP

this pretty much translate bthe mind of a person that think Epoch is a like a PVP battle

thats because many guys got a lot of rank in PVP and all they know is PVP . . . if they knew Epoch being low rank they would have learned how to play Epoch faster and better, because now that they think they know everything about the game just because they played a lot of PVP, all they see is a PVP and they dont care to listen to people that is used to play Epoch because they think they are already good enough to make their own decisions and think they are right.

And the funny thing is they don't seem to notice when a powerspot dies and we lose 50000 BP

they are like WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR BP.

derpfaces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wiz and Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiz and Epoch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next