Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz and Epoch

Go down 
+16
StickyKeys
darkftw
SilverySil
Shikaze
Aria
IronFist
shinigami
iAMsuperBlast
EMPattack
Z741
Emeraldsun
NumeroDoS
knyx
Courius
Fudge
LordShade
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:12 am

Well thats Wiz Offense fixed...for now. We seem to do pretty well (even though we've come close to defeat)

Defense is still derped, and I have no good way to help defense.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 am

Moar Greinauts.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 am

Z741 wrote:
Moar Greinauts.

need those special ones that can put gravity orbs in the air

also BRD ARE full of cowards, try asking one of them how do defend a PS and they all run away screaming.

BRD why so afraid of a challenge
Back to top Go down
Shikaze
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shikaze

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 am

Moar Melfi.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:12 am

Shikaze wrote:
Moar Melfi.
Ones that actually HEAL THE DAMN PS that is....

Also I'm not too sure turning the PS Undead helps much either. Your guys' take on this? scratch
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:21 am

what you guys complaining about?

AT LEAST YOU HAVE PLAYERS IN EPOCH.

last 6 epochs i played in, it was litteraly 6 people (including myself) versus 30 people for the first 60-70% of the match.

try doing an offense with just 1-2 competent people, and 4 feeders vs 30 defenders.

and before anyone says anything about time of day. these epochs were at morning, noon, and night.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 am

Z741 wrote:
Shikaze wrote:
Moar Melfi.
Ones that actually HEAL THE DAMN PS that is....

Also I'm not too sure turning the PS Undead helps much either. Your guys' take on this? scratch

stalling tactic. I frown upon it cause it rarely works.

SilverySil wrote:
what you guys complaining about?

AT LEAST YOU HAVE PLAYERS IN EPOCH.

last 6 epochs i played in, it was litteraly 6 people (including myself) versus 30 people for the first 60-70% of the match.

try doing an offense with just 1-2 competent people, and 4 feeders vs 30 defenders.

and before anyone says anything about time of day. these epochs were at morning, noon, and night.

thats a DOS problem.

half of your group scare off the noobies by being incredibly elitist.
And you guys don't even help the noobies, infact you scare them away, you really expect to get players with that attitude? If you helped the noobies and probably stopped them feeding, you might get more population, and therefore actually Win an epoch now and then.

I'm not really referring to you, im talking about the general overall feeling of DOS, it really really sucks to be a noobie in DOS.

like what I did, I pretty much taught WIZ how to epoch Offense, now we get like 6-7 PS breakers per match. compared to 25 derps who PVP more then PS break. and the other 5 farming back in the base farming for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.

Defense still sucks though.
Back to top Go down
darkftw
Newcomer
Newcomer
darkftw

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:56 am

LordShade wrote:
and the other 5 farming back in the base farming for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.

apparently, some these 5 ppl are the ones clearing defenders off the ps, making you, ps breakers, able to hit the ps w/o worrying about dying. and i believe there is no point in attacking a ps without at least arming yourself with 1 or 2, or even 4 pillars/hurricanes to clear the defenders. and this is probably the reason why wiz loses on def, esp against dos that only has less than 10 ppl attacking. nobody bothered to at least harass dos farmers, or even farm for barriers to counter-counterattacks, most of the time. and when dos starts the backup rush, they are armed with pillars/hippos/hshots and go *boom*, "haha your ps dead wakakaz0r".

and another thing about wiz defending, everyone just zergs the room even before the match starts. ppl should know better to join right after the timer hits 00:00 so the bp won't be as high as 378913298361k, which means the match will end longer if the attacking team only has less than 15 ppl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 am

darkftw wrote:
LordShade wrote:
and the other 5 farming back in the base farming for GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.

apparently, some these 5 ppl are the ones clearing defenders off the ps, making you, ps breakers, able to hit the ps w/o worrying about dying. and i believe there is no point in attacking a ps without at least arming yourself with 1 or 2, or even 4 pillars/hurricanes to clear the defenders. and this is probably the reason why wiz loses on def, esp against dos that only has less than 10 ppl attacking. nobody bothered to at least harass dos farmers, or even farm for barriers to counter-counterattacks, most of the time. and when dos starts the backup rush, they are armed with pillars/hippos/hshots and go *boom*, "haha your ps dead wakakaz0r".

and another thing about wiz defending, everyone just zergs the room even before the match starts. ppl should know better to join right after the timer hits 00:00 so the bp won't be as high as 378913298361k, which means the match will end longer if the attacking team only has less than 15 ppl
No.
It doesn't work that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 am

In the last epoch, two retards spammed the radio non-stop and screwed us over in communications.
Nobody could ask for repairs or even tell somebody to do a simple task, they were "Hakufu" and "sweetcakes".

Then DOS rushed in and nobody was there to defend the PS, herp derp, we lost.
(There were only 8 DOS players)
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 am

LXE wrote:
In the last epoch, two retards spammed the radio non-stop and screwed us over in communications.
Nobody could ask for repairs or even tell somebody to do a simple task, they were "Hakufu" and "sweetcakes".

Alternatively there was this time I was playing: Cori, Nisa, LXE were there. 8 vs 30. WIZ won of course. But not before Adius scored an epic 15k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 am

StickyKeys wrote:
LXE wrote:

Alternatively there was this time I was playing: Cori, Nisa, LXE were there. 8 vs 30. WIZ won of course. But not before Adius scored an epic 15k.
Adding one more retard, "Nodochii".
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 am

Turn off the God Damn Radio System first before going in.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 am

the epoch that was 50minutes ago ish?

we won offense, but thats cause I was there. We always lose when im not directing them.

defense was radio spammed and I guess we lost? or did we win. I have no clue what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 am

LordShade wrote:
defense was radio spammed and I guess we lost? or did we win. I have no clue what happened.
Retards spammed the fucking radio, screwed up our communications and we didn't know what the fuck was going on.
So yeah, in Defense, we lost.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

LXE wrote:
LordShade wrote:
Retards spammed the fucking radio, screwed up our communications and we didn't know what the fuck was going on.
So yeah, in Defense, we lost.

In future, learn to votekick.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:08 am

hahahah WIZ fails because DOS is out of noobs... (they are moving to WIZ and BRD) and now WIZ don't have enough feeders on Arena! hahahahaha

Smile

Long life to real DOS players!!!!

We DOS can do it with just 3-8 ppls and WIZ can't do it with 30 ppls... that is all!!!!
(I realy love the buff we got just being overnumbered!!!)
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm finding it amusing that Dos is coming first.

and Wiz is coming last despite having the majority planets.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Ok, so today's Defense was starting out as a overrun of 6 DOS by 30 WIZ. Ok, then EFB came in and carried, and killed 3 PS in about 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
hahahah WIZ fails because DOS is out of noobs... (they are moving to WIZ and BRD) and now WIZ don't have enough feeders on Arena! hahahahaha

Smile

Long life to real DOS players!!!!

We DOS can do it with just 3-8 ppls and WIZ can't do it with 30 ppls... that is all!!!!
(I realy love the buff we got just being overnumbered!!!)
So our noobs either made alt accounts and transferred or have trained to competent levels already. We still lack numbers though.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:42 pm

knyx wrote:
Ok, so today's Defense was starting out as a overrun of 6 DOS by 30 WIZ. Ok, then EFB came in and carried, and killed 3 PS in about 2 minutes.

well that explains why DOS still have planets
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Why is DOS coming first by an increasingly bigger margin?

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 pm

I want to learn how to not suck at epoch, so a few questions:

1: When people talk about Melfi healing the PS, they mean her healing arrows, right? How the hell are you supposed to hit the PS with the sheer amount of allies near it and its retarded aiming system?

2: Is PS killing limited to using blaster/shotguns and vulcans/mgs?

3: Is there any way to be decent at Epoch without spending shit tons of Rt?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am

Mastermind wrote:

1: When people talk about Melfi healing the PS, they mean her healing arrows, right? How the hell are you supposed to hit the PS with the sheer amount of allies near it and its retarded aiming system?

1. Yes, you get up close so that the instant the arrow leaves your quiver it explodes on the PS.
2. Sheer number of bullets is the way to go, so those are your easiest options.
3. PVP PS breakers in epoch defense.
Back to top Go down
Mastermind
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

knyx wrote:
Mastermind wrote:

1. Yes, you get up close so that the instant the arrow leaves your quiver it explodes on the PS.
2. Sheer number of bullets is the way to go, so those are your easiest options.
3. PVP PS breakers in epoch defense.
By this you mean the aforementioned blasters, shotguns, vulcans and mgs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz and Epoch   Wiz and Epoch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiz and Epoch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next