Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)

Go down 
+17
UncleBobbie
Tuskin
Raki
reVelske
Hellenisti
Suguri
Priskern
FireKiller87
IronFist
xzpwnz
Trill
knyx
NumeroDoS
ziix
StickyKeys
NecroWing
necrodrakath
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHE NUBS GET AT MAH DESTRUCTOR HUEHUEHUEHUEH

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 4seUK
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Jello wrote:
PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHE NUBS GET AT MAH DESTRUCTOR HUEHUEHUEHUEH

I R SCARED
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 pm

NecroWing wrote:
Destructor CN with only 10 TEC and 23 WLK?

Seriously, which room were you playing where you can kill airs and escape from VF with this bot?

tec just ups dmg and its only by 1.4 oppsed to strs 2.5 not a big deal
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
NecroWing wrote:

Seriously, which room were you playing where you can kill airs and escape from VF with this bot?

reVelske wrote:
Haven't learnt your lesson about making assumptions, have you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 pm

lolboytitan
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Let me refraise its not a NEED.

On bots like eve maxis genbu etc it can give 30-50 more points in dmg.

Doesent mean u cant do good witha bot with low tec there now shut the hell up k thanx by.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:53 pm

IronFist wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

I thought all other boost gauges except AIR are limited to four seconds flight time.

and they are . . . ARTs happen to have the same boost gauge as LND
Sometimes I wonder why I haven't added you to ignore yet so I don't need to read the assumptions you pull out of your ass. Go try it in-game. Comes out to 3/3/4/12 for land/support/art/air.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:21 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
NecroWing wrote:

reVelske wrote:
Haven't learnt your lesson about making assumptions, have you?

And I think it's 1.6% per unit TEC over 10...
Get your percentages right before you say it's "not a big deal". >_>
TEC also affects high Force weapons(bazookas, missiles, things usually of that caliber) more than a low Force weapon(your typical beam weapons), so it's very, very useful on a bot that uses these weapons(hence why every ART and his mother has 30+ TEC).

Also, that Destructor, while powerful, is garbage. I'd rather tune 40 WLK, as 0 WLK completely tanks your jump and your ground movement(and you're on the ground a lot), and you get only a few seconds of air time(which means you'll NEVER reach maximum altitude before nearly draining your boost gauge, IIRC it takes four seconds to get to maximum altitude @ 0 WLK and w/o Quick Jump). Therefore your 40 FLY is partially neutered like a bitch, and only thing you got going at maximum potential is that 40 TEC and 40 TGH, which I admit is formidable. However, a good drive-by player can easily take you down given enough time, as his/her sporadic gunfire will not be affected by the TGH continuous damage reduction. Also, such a player can avoid your attacks reasonably well, which neuters the effect of 40 TGH on your chance of being stunned.

You can't even alphastrike effectively, as you'll only fire the Blast Bazooka. Shield Shotgun(shotguns in general) are poor for alphastrikes from anything beyond medium range, and are weak at anything beyond close range. Destructor's AAmissiles are not fired during alphastrike.

Missile/Dual Missile bit's duration's limited to a second, making it effectively useless.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 pm

I think you're trying a bit too hard to tear that build down. There isn't any alpha intent there; missiles for long range, blast bazooka for anti-air, shield shotgun for close range/shield. 0 wlk only means ascent speed is neutered; it can still get around quickly and hop (though its hops will be low to the ground). And you're practically dismissing 40 tgh as nothing. There's no intent of using the bit beyond WB evading attacks.

0 wlk kills the build a bit, but it's still completely playable. I'm pretty sure it's possible to switch it up to 0/40/1/38/40 with a bit of creative part/tune swapping, too.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
NecroWing wrote:

Watch that beamgun (often spammed) deal 40 dmg to your face.

40 str doesnt matter that much,first hit and the follow up will do less than 25%
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Suguri wrote:
I think you're trying a bit too hard to tear that build down. There isn't any alpha intent there; missiles for long range, blast bazooka for anti-air, shield shotgun for close range/shield. 0 wlk only means ascent speed is neutered; it can still get around quickly and hop (though its hops will be low to the ground). And you're practically dismissing 40 tgh as nothing. There's no intent of using the bit beyond WB evading attacks.

0 wlk kills the build a bit, but it's still completely playable. I'm pretty sure it's possible to switch it up to 0/40/1/38/40 with a bit of creative part/tune swapping, too.

I suppose I did tear it down too much. I won't deny that the build has serious firepower, great resistance to stun and continuous attacks, and the ability to completely annihilate any bot that gets caught in the firestorm of this bot's power, no matter what type or kind of bot it is. I definitely wouldn't go to 0 WLK though, in order for the build to fully utilize it's amazingly good FLY.
The biggest thing I don't like about 0 WLK/40 FLY combo is ART's shorter boost gauge duration. IIRC, it does take four seconds to reach maximum altitude on a 0 WLK/no Quick Jump bot. Since apparently ART does have a slightly longer boost duration than LND or SUP, it can still use some boost after reaching maximum altitude, but it's ability to reach higher elevations and achieve height advantages over enemy bots is limited.
I might also try to regain +1 STR at the cost of a few points of TEC if possible so the WB can add another level of firepower to my assaults, but that's just me. If that could happen, I'd give this Destructor build a lot more caution.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Nisa wrote:
Jello wrote:

I R SCARED

I sincerely believe that this is a waste of improvements because there are better bots that launched anti-air missiles, for example Contradict and also has much better condition and capacity

you thought to make this bot?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Jello wrote:

I R SCARED

I sincerely believe that this is a waste of improvements because there are better bots that launched anti-air missiles, for example Contradict and also has much better condition and capacity

Well the person whom done this build can simple move the tuned parts over I suppose...At least that's what I done between my genbura/victory/locomotive x. Oh yea, I find toybox not bad too, especially the core stats.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Anyone can make a boiledeck or contradict with 40 wlk or 40 tec/40 tgh
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 pm

necrodrakath wrote:

necrodrakath wrote:
Anyone can make a boiledeck or contradict with 40 wlk or 40 tec/40 tgh
*looks at the first post*

*looks at Sperm's Destructor*
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Honestly both builds are bad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 pm

priskern wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:
Nisa wrote:

I R SCARED

Well the person whom done this build can simple move the tuned parts over I suppose...At least that's what I done between my genbura/victory/locomotive x. Oh yea, I find toybox not bad too, especially the core stats.

meain reason that build fails

NO CORE UPS >__<

Hit box 2 big

No SHORT BOOST

wasted slots on flak zooka

Shot gun shield why get viper

Also no contradicts core FAILS HARD
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
priskern wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:

meain reason that build fails

NO CORE UPS >__<

Hit box 2 big

No SHORT BOOST

wasted slots on flak zooka

Shot gun shield why get viper

Also no contradicts core FAILS HARD

RESPECT CONTRADICT
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:16 am

Nice Destructor....
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 am

Nisa wrote:
lol, that vid again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3