Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)

Go down 
+17
UncleBobbie
Tuskin
Raki
reVelske
Hellenisti
Suguri
Priskern
FireKiller87
IronFist
xzpwnz
Trill
knyx
NumeroDoS
ziix
StickyKeys
NecroWing
necrodrakath
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) Empty
PostSubject: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Yesterday I got bored and started to use my old Destructor CN (because I like art bots)

brilliant and I can easily kill the airs, fire and escape from the Vanguards
So i think (what about a running Destructor CN with 2 large bazookas and moving burst)

So i do this build its pure uc and no has high cost if anyone can make one better please do it, i name it v1

Spoiler:

V2

Only destructor cn primary
26 wlk 37 thg
Pure UC

Spoiler:

V3

Is a king gigaton
i try to make this more balanced (but has much more cost) and pure UC
20 wlk 20 fly 18 tgh, moving burst, boost run, tough runner, x2 misside, x2 large bazooka
Remember: if you think u can do a better build, please do it and show us

Spoiler:

V3.5

And other
this version has x2 bazookas not large bazookas but has the same cost and 26 wlk 26 fly

Spoiler:

V3.6

And other
without misside ams x2 large bazooka 22 wlk 21 fly without tough runner

Spoiler:

Sorry about my english

Last edited by necrodrakath on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i put all the builds here)
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Destructor CN with only 10 TEC and 23 WLK?

Seriously, which room were you playing where you can kill airs and escape from VF with this bot?
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

NecroWing wrote:

Seriously, which room were you playing where you can kill airs and escape from VF with this bot?

Noobs vanguard fencer who run in front on you when u have burst shot and bazookas = dies easily
Not like Satoshi vanguard fencer who fuck me up everyday
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:59 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
NecroWing wrote:

Noobs vanguard fencer who run in front on you when u have burst shot and bazookas = dies easily
You should have gone LND....

=_+

I got an original Destructor. TEC32 WLK16 TGH23.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 pm

0 fly?

WHY D:
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
NecroWing wrote:

I can vouch for this. I managed to outrun and beat the crap out of a couple of VFs in one match with my 14 WLK Maril.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Titan zook regular destructor, soloed a noob vanguard, twas great.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

This build is so sad it makes my Deatructor cry...

Fly affects boost run speed. Having 0 derp's it completely back to a low level. Honestly, Destructor is better with Float Dash, which I'm pretty sure he has.

I don't feel like there's honestly a purpose in this build. You've got 0 fly, which means your stuck on the ground in the very area lands roam. You won't outrun any competent land with that speed with zero fly derping your speed. Get rid of that Great Tough Gamma, -1 of everything is not worth it.

Large Zooks stat reduction kill you. You'll be outranged by other arts, and anything not rushing at you.

Try this with Box Missles. At point blank they serve the same purpose, and having tracking at a distance. Not sure if you spend RT, but some good Parts are:

Thoarla LG
Maril/Amateus BS
Accel Saber HD
Not sure on AM's, but Accel Saber works. I use Shaden AM's. Domiclown AM's look good statwise.

Focus on fly, with floatdash instead. Ignore TGH, as he should have plenty as it is. This build is pretty bad ATM. Can't bring up the chart, but having 0 fly brings it down a lot.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Always supposed to have atleast 1 for each stat
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

ok i gonna try to make one better >:O
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

necrodrakath wrote:

if u can make one, pure UC, with 4 weapons and 40 WLK, or 40 TGH, without zeroed stats, I buy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm

IronFist wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:

if u can make one, pure UC, with 4 weapons and 40 WLK, or 40 TGH, without zeroed stats, I buy it Very Happy

what uc ams have weapons? misside?
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:17 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
IronFist wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:

Misside AM, Locomotive X AM, Snailbot AM. That's what I got off the top of my head.

I like Tengu AMs due to +2 TEC.
I'll post a prospective CN build later.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Fly should have priority for destructor
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) Screen14
Since everyone's playing one nowadays...might as well join the fun @@...
Not a UC build though....Bazooka is Great rapid + paralyze tuned.
Raystag ams have godly stats for fly base art @@.
That boost gun has surprisingly high stun rate Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:
IronFist wrote:

Misside AM, Locomotive X AM, Snailbot AM. That's what I got off the top of my head.

40 wlk? and uc? that is impossible D:
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

necrodrakath wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
necrodrakath wrote:

but just Misside AM allow u to use weapons AND fire . . . Locomotive AM I think u cant equip weapon, snail bot AM Im sure u cant . . .

I`m not 100% sure (well, 99% sure) its impossible but . . .
I posted it on some said I cant play uc huh
-----------------------------------
Kind Gigaton::: LVL 7 - #1 build up
CORE: Izuna Kamui BD3
CORE: King Gigaton BD
EXTRA: Pillbox Unit
CAPA: 1275
COST: 1270
HP: 512

HD: Hoverion HD
HD top: Hana Kanzashi (Union War)
HD front: Intelli Blue
LG: Sea Lion LG (UC gara and quest)
LG BS1: ---
LG BS2: ---
AM: Misside AM
AM2: ---
WEAPON: 2 Way Missile
WEAPON: 2 Way Missile
BS: Prop BSJ
BS2: Destructor BS

STR: 13
TEC: 17
WLK: 11
FLY: 8
TGH: 23

CARTs:
blast guard

-----------------------------------
Kind Gigaton::: LVL 7 - #2 build up
CORE: Izuna Kamui BD3
CORE: King Gigaton BD
EXTRA: Pillbox Unit
CAPA: 1275
COST: 1270
HP: 467

HD: Victory HD
HD top: Hana Kanzashi (Union War)
HD front: Intelli Blue
LG: Tengu LG 3s
LG BS1: ---
LG BS2: ---
AM: Howitzer AMJ
AM2: Misside AM
WEAPON: Volcano Grenade
WEAPON: Large Bazooca
BS: Grandum BS
BS2: ---

STR: 10
TEC: 19
WLK: 6
FLY: 5
TGH: 18

CARTs:
blast guard

at #1 build up TEC and TGH sum 40 stat, thats also 11 WLK and 8 FLY . . . dont know if 40 TGH or 40 WLK is impossible but I wold try 40 TGH just to see if I can fire nonstop my missile barrage without being stunned (yes, some AIR bots are stunning my 23 TGH King Gigaton at every shot -.- )

Last edited by IronFist on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:31 pm

You shouldn't be trying to shove as many guns on him at once. Not only does that not leave room for tuning, it sucks. They don't use the term "fat art" in a good way.

I say take small LG's, Thoarla LG is good. +3 TGH with an extra BS. If you don't have it, I suggest doing so. Offers or using actual money, it's worth it.

Also: High Wlk Beta on ANYTHING focusing on shooting is an obvious big fat no. -1 Tec -1 Fly is okay on a melée land, but not an art.

Edit: Paralyze tune on a Bazooka. LOLOLOLOL.
That thing stuns every time pretty much anyways. Horrid waste of capa on a weapon that's super costly anyways. I don't like Large/Titan Bazooka because of stat reductions. Prefer regular Bazooka honestly. Less cost, less stat reductions, but smaller bullet size and damage I think.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Na, at least it doesn't stun lnd with blast guard often (by often meaning out of every 2 bullet hit, 1 MUST stun).
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Trill wrote:
You shouldn't be trying to shove as many guns on him at once. Not only does that not leave room for tuning, it sucks. They don't use the term "fat art" in a good way.

I say take small LG's, Thoarla LG is good. +3 TGH with an extra BS. If you don't have it, I suggest doing so. Offers or using actual money, it's worth it.

Also: High Wlk Beta on ANYTHING focusing on shooting is an obvious big fat no. -1 Tec -1 Fly is okay on a melée land, but not an art.

That thing stuns every time pretty much anyways. Horrid waste of capa on a weapon that's super costly anyways. I don't like Large/Titan Bazooka because of stat reductions. Prefer regular Bazooka honestly. Less cost, less stat reductions, but smaller bullet size and damage I think.

any good LG that is UC? or the rest of the build up (not weapons and BD) u have in mind is also RT?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Fly should have priority for destructor
Both work fine. I'd personally choose fly as well, but wlk works fine.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 pm

IronFist wrote:
Trill wrote:

any good LG that is UC? or the rest of the build up (not weapons and BD) u have in mind is also RT?

Greinut arm is good if you really want extra weapons for burst firing.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 pm

priskern wrote:
IronFist wrote:
Trill wrote:

Greinut arm is good if you really want extra weapons for burst firing.

and Greinut is UC? (I really dont know but I think its not)
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 pm

it's not, but at least you won't get garatroll for that.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 pm

necrodrakath wrote:

I won't do it with wlk because I prefer fly, but...

Quote :

【Robot Name】
Destructor

【Parts】
BD: Destructor BD2
 WB: Rifle Bit(default)
 LG: Katana Max LG [High Boost Beta] [High Boost] [High Tech Alpha]
 HD: Mach Knight HD2 [High Boost Beta] [High Boost] [High Tech Alpha]
  HDAC: Cute Beret [High Boost]
  FCAC: Ace of Hearts Earrings [High Boost]
 BS: Destructor BS [High Boost Beta] [High Boost] [High Tech Alpha]
 AM: Tengu AM [Great Boost Beta] [High Boost] [High Tech Alpha]
  WP: Box Missiles
 AM: Tengu AM [High Boost Beta] [High Boost Beta] [High Tech Alpha]
  WP: Viper Shield [High Boost Beta]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1125
CAPA: 1130
HP: 470
STR: -4
TEC: 34
WLK: 1
FLY: 38
TGH: 13

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Enhance internal weapon×2
Short Boost

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×17
Midoro Cosmos×1
Red Chip×95
Yellow Chip×45
Stabilizer×45
Turbo Charger×121
Drum Magazine×91
Guide Circuit×35

Last fly breakpoint is 38, no sense in going for 40.

bitch plz

(btw, last wlk breakpoint is 36, typical breakpoint people stop at is 32 on wlk-centric builds)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next