Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)

Go down 
+17
UncleBobbie
Tuskin
Raki
reVelske
Hellenisti
Suguri
Priskern
FireKiller87
IronFist
xzpwnz
Trill
knyx
NumeroDoS
ziix
StickyKeys
NecroWing
necrodrakath
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Ok here is the new
Only destructor cn primary
26 wlk 37 thg
Pure UC

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 pm

You can't get 3-slot Shino arms unless you get a gara shino. Shop and lotto shinos have 0s parts, and you can't get her parts anywhere in-game otherwise.

Also, the hitbox on Snailbot LG is massive. I guess that's not a big deal if you're going for legit fatart, just thought it'd be worth noting.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Suguri wrote:
You can't get 3-slot Shino arms unless you get a gara shino. Shop and lotto shinos have 0s parts, and you can't get her parts anywhere in-game otherwise.

Also, the hitbox on Snailbot LG is massive. I guess that's not a big deal if you're going for legit fatart, just thought it'd be worth noting.

lotto shinos have 0s parts

fail, I have a shino I got from lotto cube and all its parts are 3s.

AMs, LG and Booster
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 pm

IronFist wrote:
Suguri wrote:

lotto shinos have 0s parts

fail, I have a shino I got from lotto cube and all its parts are 3s.
Well that's bizarre. Lotto Tesla is 0s, and both Tesla and Shino are Rt in JP...

Unless you got that shino from a challe-lotto, then it'd make sense. Otherwise, the drop tables are really fucked up.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Thre is other
Is a king gigaton
i try to make this more balanced (but has much more cost) and pure UC
20 wlk 20 fly 18 tgh, moving burst, boost run, tough runner, x2 misside, x2 large bazooka
Remember: if you think u can do a better build, please do it and show us

Spoiler:

And other
this version has x2 bazookas not large bazookas but has the same cost and 26 wlk 26 fly

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 pm

【Robot Name】
Destructor

【Parts】
BD: Destructor BD2
 WB: Dual Rifle Bit
 LG: Hound LG
 HD: Priestol HD
  HDAC: Cute Beret
  FCAC: Autumn Earrings
 BS: Victory BS
 AM: Shino Exroad AM
  WP: Box Missiles
  WP: Box Missiles

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 980
CAPA: 1135
HP: 445
STR: 9
TEC: 22
WLK: 14
FLY: 5
TGH: 11

LEVEL: 9

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Enhance internal weapon×2

This is roughly what I came up with. Not sure the stats on Tengu Am's, but if they have atleast +1 wlk +2 tec, use those. Shino AM if you have the slots. TGH is a bit high on that one build, 37 is like for melée it's who draw a lot fire, and unless you go rushing in, you shouldn't have happen.

Didn't tune it, just a wlk-centric part build

There's no point in Tough Runner, if you must, just use the extra capa from not taking it to increase TGH to 21.

I still detest Misside AM's. They don't hit well, have low ammo, look stupid, and are costly. I'd say take them off. Not everything has to spew missles out. I'd rather get something with mobility, so that when the lands come rushing in and they see you you won't feed them +1400 ish for their 800-900.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Trill wrote:
Spoiler:
This is roughly what I came up with. Not sure the stats on Tengu Am's, but if they have atleast +1 wlk +2 tec, use those. Shino AM if you have the slots. TGH is a bit high on that one build, 37 is like for melée it's who draw a lot fire, and unless you go rushing in, you shouldn't have happen.

Didn't tune it, just a wlk-centric part build

There's no point in Tough Runner, if you must, just use the extra capa from not taking it to increase TGH to 21.

I still detest Misside AM's. They don't hit well, have low ammo, look stupid, and are costly. I'd say take them off. Not everything has to spew missles out. I'd rather get something with mobility, so that when the lands come rushing in and they see you you won't feed them +1400 ish for their 800-900.

Since i start playing cb (on december) i use Misside AM's
Doesn't matter much for me the ammo and the cost becouse i dont die in the mostly matchs and if i die i do it with good points
i like the damage and the range of misside ams and yes it looks stupid and the int sucks

Last edited by necrodrakath on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:14 am

It's a fattie
I mean boytitan worthy fat
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 am

Suguri wrote:
(btw, last wlk breakpoint is 36, typical breakpoint people stop at is 32 on wlk-centric builds)

iamconfus.jpg

What the hell is the real last wlk breakpoint? I've seen 33, 36, and 38.
Save me from spending Rt on slot protectors and harmonics so I don't have to bring my malice to 38 wlk, please?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 am

Trill wrote:

HEAVEN FORBID, those arms are fucking terrible. They are wide as hell and fucks aiming up like nothing else. Just use AccelSaber AM (or if you must have WLK, Hoverion AM) and call it a day.

Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 am

:O

a thread about fat arts, and no boytitan to be seen anywhere? le-gasp

also Destructor (or CN), all cost carts, Accel Arms, 2x howitzer, Grandum BS, Zook , Viper/Buckler, have fun being a target Very Happy
(trying to see if i can get him to hold Studabanger arms, for moar missles/ammo)
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 am

I'm kinda surprised nobody here considers blast guard for their builds, considering you are going to get hit a lot by explosive weapons.

And don't pick Large Bazookas. Just use regular bazookas (the one with Steel Rider). The results are almost the same for less cost and stat penalties and M-sized robots can use them.

Last edited by Tuskin on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

Hellenisti wrote:
Suguri wrote:
(btw, last wlk breakpoint is 36, typical breakpoint people stop at is 32 on wlk-centric builds)

iamconfus.jpg

What the hell is the real last wlk breakpoint? I've seen 33, 36, and 38.
Save me from spending Rt on slot protectors and harmonics so I don't have to bring my malice to 38 wlk, please?
It's 36 for regular walking (i.e. not boost run).
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:03 am

Just want to ask: What's the advantage of ARTS with FLY over WLK?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:14 am

FLY: Able to fly across different higher ground platforms to reposition yourself whilst avoiding melee/land attack (eg: fly between the three cliffs in Divided River, fly between trees in Dull Road, fly between hills in Sand Storm, fly between rocks in Sand Cliff Sand). Also able to avoid being circle-strafed by air whilst counter-attacking. Superior speed over non-Boost Run art ground mobility.

WLK: No need for recharge time. Good for back-peddling. Less effort to play.

(Biased? What? What are you talking about?)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 am

They'll learn later on that anything not constantly flying or hopping will get raped
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:59 am

ziix wrote:
0 fly?

WHY D:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 pm

reVelske wrote:
FLY: Able to fly across different higher ground platforms to reposition yourself whilst avoiding melee/land attack (eg: fly between the three cliffs in Divided River, fly between trees in Dull Road, fly between hills in Sand Storm, fly between rocks in Sand Cliff Sand). Also able to avoid being circle-strafed by air whilst counter-attacking. Superior speed over non-Boost Run art ground mobility.

In addition to the above, arts have the second-largest boost gauge (33% larger than lnd/sup boost gauges), making them better suited to flight. Or boost run shenanigans (hi Maril).
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:

In addition to the above, arts have the second-largest boost gauge (33% larger than lnd/sup boost gauges), making them better suited to flight. Or boost run shenanigans (hi Maril).

I thought all other boost gauges except AIR are limited to four seconds flight time.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

I thought all other boost gauges except AIR are limited to four seconds flight time.

and they are . . . ARTs happen to have the same boost gauge as LND
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 pm

IronFist wrote:

Haven't learnt your lesson about making assumptions, have you?
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:11 pm

I think ART fly longer than LND and SUP scratch
Well, my Toy-chan do fly longer than my byne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

reVelske wrote:
IronFist wrote:

Haven't learnt your lesson about making assumptions, have you?

...That's gonna sting a while.

I've tested it before and I think the Boost Gauge is limited to four seconds to LND, ART, and SUP, and ten seconds for Air.
I still want to hear what other people have to say about it.

EDIT: About CN...I really don't like to run more Bazooka-type weaponry on CN, mainly because his main core is such a beast if Internal'd. I usually run missile-type weapons on CN to extend his attack range.

This is what I would use:

【Robot Name】
Destructor

【Parts】
BD: Destructor BD2
 WB: Dual Rifle Bit
 LG: Big Mountaiz LG [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta] [High Run Beta]
 HD: Katana Max HD [Great Tech Beta] [Speeder]
  HDAC: Eve Hair Ornament
  FCAC: Intelli Green
 BS: Grandum BS [High Speeder] [Great Tech Alpha]
 AM: Tengu AM [Great Tech Alpha]
  WP: Bazooka
 AM: Tengu AM [Great Tech Alpha]
  WP: Bazooka

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 砲
SIZE: L
COST: 1130
CAPA: 1130
HP: 545
STR: 2
TEC: 33
WLK: 12
FLY: 5
TGH: 16

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×7
Enhance internal weapon×2
Moving Burst

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×3
Midoro Cosmos×5
Yoguru Cosmos×1
Red Chip×75
Blue Chip×15
Green Chip×30
Rainbow Chip×18
Stabilizer×64
Engine Shaft×69
Turbo Charger×54
Scope Lens×40
Guide Circuit×33
Snail Liquid×42

Handy Bazooka can be substituted for one slot, freeing 20 capa for tuning to mobility.

Last edited by FireKiller87 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:24 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

I still want to hear what other people have to say about it.

I dunno why is this even something that needs to be debated, you can simply get in-game and test it out yourself with minimal effort.

And no, Art DOES have greater boost gauge than Support and Land. Just did a quick test and took some screenshots, but I really don't see the necessity to post them unless people are somehow completely incapable of running a mind-numbingly simple test like this themselves.
Back to top Go down
NecroWing
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NecroWing

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

ITT: People that didn't saw Noir_Croix flying destructor on the tournament and still have doubts about ART have more boost gauge than LND and SUP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)   Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Fat arts with Big bazookas (Running Destructor CN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next