Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overpowered bots

Go down 
+33
Priskern
Aurum_Sol
lucc132
Kecepirit
fggt
SkyPanic
monkeytheifx
Hagane
Emeraldsun
Trill
Divinity
Lazyboy804
Nisa
boytitan2
Suguri
kaizho18
necrodrakath
Intet
Midona
ziix
Hyoka
Bloodbane
shinigami
dsp
NovaZero
Nihil679
IronFist
FireKiller87
xzpwnz
ngelicdark
Z741
knyx
pipcard
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Overpowered bots - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I wouldn't say cannon baller (he's manly so I'll make an exception) or scorptron are op

Scorpton with wenbell ams, anceint zooka, scouts rifle and that hit that uses those stun guns and 2x core ups old scorp build I had.

Id use it more but Im to adhd to play supports.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 pm

knyx wrote:
Trill wrote:
What makes those bots overpowered compared to other UC bots is either that they have good stats(Accel) or a unique core ability(Izuna's vanishing jump).
If you notice the bots I listed they follow those two things above.

Also, realized why this whole shitfest started, I facedesk'd.

If you think a 1v1 will solve anything, all it will do is incite more rage from Iron about RT bots, which xz will obviously troll him with.

If ironfist can use any of his Rt bots and xz uses only UC bots all this can be settled, unless ironfist really is a gigantic baby in which case will rage after being beaten down by UC bots.

omg . . . non-UC bot I have . . Cetusion (from lotto) . . .

u talk like if I use RT, lol.

and, different fropm whatever u`re thinking . . . I already got top 10, top 3 and even 1st score place among star ranked with my UC bots (Izuna, King Gigaton, Shino and Lily) at 5.0+ room edit2: its also a matter of situation, sure, but I did.

edit: even considering I could do that with UC bots, dont reduce the OPness of the Gara OP bots . . . OP = a lot less skill or no skill to do the same thing or to do even better.

Last edited by IronFist on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 pm

Trill wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Spamming patty like no fucking tomorrow?
You were gay before and you're straight now?
Oh, so you were just sexually confused

my patty ? lol
you can find everyone who play with me in game and i'm sure that they ll said my rate of using her ll like one times each 20-30 game
can it make me gay ? Embarassed if it does, i'm gay lol!

although i done tune her but i feel i'm better with my genbura

I honestly have more trouble reading your posts than BT's, but I'm guessing English isn't your native language, so that's a valid excuse.

I'd find it hard to believe someone wouldn't use a Patty much, especially a gold ball prize like that. I'd kill for a Patty just based on moe factor :c. They could take off her Gatling and I'd still want her.

I read his post fine Shocked Shocked

Also MBG Is fail only issues I have with her is that small ass hitbox for a melee when its melee ve melee.

Its like tryna catch a rat man u know u can kill the bitch but its small and fast as fuck and takes longer than its wirth Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
monkeytheifx
monkeytheifx

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:48 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Because those 3 bots weren't just listed recently

slotted zook hopper > normal zook hopper by afar :/
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm

IronFist wrote:
knyx wrote:
Trill wrote:
What makes those bots overpowered compared to other UC bots is either that they have good stats(Accel) or a unique core ability(Izuna's vanishing jump).
If you notice the bots I listed they follow those two things above.

Also, realized why this whole shitfest started, I facedesk'd.

If you think a 1v1 will solve anything, all it will do is incite more rage from Iron about RT bots, which xz will obviously troll him with.

If ironfist can use any of his Rt bots and xz uses only UC bots all this can be settled, unless ironfist really is a gigantic baby in which case will rage after being beaten down by UC bots.

and, different fropm whatever u`re thinking . . . I already got top 10, top 3 and even 1st score place among star ranked with my UC bots (Izuna, King Gigaton, Shino and Lily) at 5.0+ room edit2: its also a matter of situation, sure, but I did.

edit: even considering I could do that with UC bots, dont reduce the OPness of the Gara OP bots . . . OP = a lot less skill or no skill to do the same thing or to do even better.

Truth, but you gain more skill by learning to kill so-called OP bots. Everything can be killed, it's just a matter of developing the tactical thinking needed to outthink the enemy.

And honestly, stop crying about how RT is so OP'd. You don't like how they're so OP, then join them and make use of it or learn to work around them.
And there are plenty of good UC bots around. They might need more work to bring them up to a highly competitive level, but they are definitely good. If you don't think so, you obviously haven't been trolled by LazFlamme, circled by a Seraph, or blown to pieces by Lily Rain yet.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:09 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
IronFist wrote:
knyx wrote:

Truth, but you gain more skill by learning to kill so-called OP bots. Everything can be killed, it's just a matter of developing the tactical thinking needed to outthink the enemy.

And honestly, stop crying about how RT is so OP'd. You don't like how they're so OP, then join them and make use of it or learn to work around them.
And there are plenty of good UC bots around. They might need more work to bring them up to a highly competitive level, but they are definitely good. If you don't think so, you obviously haven't been trolled by LazFlamme, circled by a Seraph, or blown to pieces by Lily Rain yet.
but you gain more skill by learning to kill so-called OP bots.
yes, thats what I do

stop crying about how RT is so OP'd.
its not crying, lol, even because if it was crying I wasnt playing here since february . . . but they are OP and u cant say that playing OP bot and playing pure UC is the same because, hell, it isnt (yet for some players the only difference between OP bots and UC bots is just the option for more weapons and parts . . .lol, they cant see shit if they cant see the big difference between the OP bots and UC bots)

And there are plenty of good UC bots around.
yes, there are a lot of good UC bots .. .yet being good dont mean u have any kind of chance against the OP bots if the player using the OP bots also have skill . . . when u kill an OP bot, its either because u`re using the perfect bot against it or because the OP bot player sucks and have no or low skill playing with it. some dont even respect the amount of skills needed to do any good with pure UC bots and thats very annoying

you obviously haven't been trolled by LazFlamme, circled by a Seraph, or blown to pieces by Lily Rain yet.
1 - I dont see many LazFlamme at battles (indeed, i dont remember to see one since jan or feb) . . . also LazFlamme against Byne and mostly against that other fuuuUUUUUU** moe bot mean almost nothing
2 - circled by a seraph . . . and cricling against your AIR bot really kill u that fast?? (i mean, u cant dodge and counter hit it?) . . . about ARTs, circling also mean a good chance for the ART to kill your seraph, u need to fly over the ART head turn then fly over again and again, circling will just make it all easier to kill you . . . yet Seraphs are almost a nothing against AG
3 - I use Lily Rain . . . yet thats not highly competitive against EVE or TBG

compare against their respective equivalents and u will understand the meanning of OPness . . . even Lily still have a chance against all AIRs, even AG . . . just that the chance AG turn u to dust or to pieces before u really have chance to kill it is a lot higher if the player using AG have any skill to play with it and if he is really good with it u just dont stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 pm

btw, overpowered does not mean you can do the same with less effort, overpowered means that something has a higher MAXIMUM potential
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 pm

That's not what you do because you can't even tell the op ones apart Laughing
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
btw, overpowered does not mean you can do the same with less effort, overpowered means that something has a higher MAXIMUM potential

lol . . its not like the weapon/part start with minimal damage/stats then u can rise it more . . . it already start OP and you can make it even better . . . so, sure its with a lot less effort because . . . to hit a target, TBG can be from a distance u cant even see TBG, TBG will also not see u, but her shots wil hit u because the weapon range allow it, also insane homming . . and u can make it to be even greater range. EVE can do 100 damage to the face against anything and you can make it to hit targets at better range or to hit harder for more damage . . .

so, thats not something that have a higher potential, thats something that already start far over form the max potential any UC weapon/part allow u to have.

when it comes to parts, they arent so better st stats, but problem is also a bit better stats for same or lower cost . . . it allow to tune up a lot more, also allow you to use it, that is already better than the high cost UC bot, for lower cost, giving even this kind of advantage.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

The irony is that nowadays, I'm tuning my bots with UC bot parts rather than RT bot parts. RT bots tend to have a high cost for what they do (though that's because most of the ones I have are..moe..) but even for the non moe ones, same holds true for that. It's true RT bots come with a free 3s (which really is just out of convenience IMO), but lotto cubes are plentiful enough should you play long enough. Of course, it's luck whether or not you get the slots, but the more you get, the more likely you'd get a bot out of it.

Also, most EVE cannons fire at 384 range (2 high shooters + something other); the range of a uncarted Sagi II, who boasts the lowest range out of all 3 Sagis upfront. TBG still outranges EVE at 400. An untuned rail gun from shop I believe still has 400 range and the projectile is much much faster. So while it's far, it's not like it's unbeatable in terms of snipe distance. Most guns of that damage calibur sure, can't beat the range. Will agree on that. But definitely not unbeatable.

But yeah, she hurts like a truck. No doubt about it. But I believe you need lvl 3 lock on to get the AOE effect (which IMO seems to be small but I lag while I snipe with her), and without lock 3, the bullet size is not like OMGWTFBBQ SDC bullet. It's more like a slightly larger WBG from what I could tell.

I don't want to argue, but it feels like your opinions are heavily biased (as they no doubt are since you probably haven't played her and realize she has more shortcomings than what meets the eye...). I just want to clarify a few things; but IMO if you nerf EVE's damage, she doesn't output enough damage to justify lvl 3 lockon; she'd do less damage than an equally tuned Sagi, who doesn't take nearly as long to charge. Even takes longer if you're not busting out a bajillion internals every second of the game.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Cannonballer killed me. It's probably OP.
Back to top Go down
pipcard
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
pipcard

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm

I am so sick of fast guys with swords.

They like to rush/sneak up on you and slash really quickly, stunning you and doing tons of damage.

Was that Vanguard Fencer or are there others?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:49 pm

pipcard wrote:
I am so sick of fast guys with swords.

They like to rush/sneak up on you and slash really quickly, stunning you and doing tons of damage.

Was that Vanguard Fencer or are there others?
That's the correct way to play fencer actually, pick out target then proceed to deal them off quickly and hide again rinse and repeat, rather then ramboing. But if you find fencer op, you will learn to hate mighty byne girl with better survivality and better homing of her melee(in purge mode) plus she got hands to weild guns/shield AND that's when you can spot her and anticipate her in consideration, you WILL hate her if she sneak up on you.

To me, without factoring players skill in. Any bots that perform exceptionally well in it's default roll out form without changing or adding anything yet requires certain specific build/bot/multiple people or extra effort compare to dealing with other bots just to take it down = OP. The famous eve or sugoi girls other then squidol definately falls in this catogary in one way or another.
The rest lies in the weapons, carts and stats tuned which can be applied to most other bots is another question now.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:46 am

ngelicdark wrote:
The irony is that nowadays, I'm tuning my bots with UC bot parts rather than RT bot parts. RT bots tend to have a high cost for what they do (though that's because most of the ones I have are..moe..) but even for the non moe ones, same holds true for that. It's true RT bots come with a free 3s (which really is just out of convenience IMO), but lotto cubes are plentiful enough should you play long enough. Of course, it's luck whether or not you get the slots, but the more you get, the more likely you'd get a bot out of it.

Also, most EVE cannons fire at 384 range (2 high shooters + something other); the range of a uncarted Sagi II, who boasts the lowest range out of all 3 Sagis upfront. TBG still outranges EVE at 400. An untuned rail gun from shop I believe still has 400 range and the projectile is much much faster. So while it's far, it's not like it's unbeatable in terms of snipe distance. Most guns of that damage calibur sure, can't beat the range. Will agree on that. But definitely not unbeatable.

But yeah, she hurts like a truck. No doubt about it. But I believe you need lvl 3 lock on to get the AOE effect (which IMO seems to be small but I lag while I snipe with her), and without lock 3, the bullet size is not like OMGWTFBBQ SDC bullet. It's more like a slightly larger WBG from what I could tell.

I don't want to argue, but it feels like your opinions are heavily biased (as they no doubt are since you probably haven't played her and realize she has more shortcomings than what meets the eye...). I just want to clarify a few things; but IMO if you nerf EVE's damage, she doesn't output enough damage to justify lvl 3 lockon; she'd do less damage than an equally tuned Sagi, who doesn't take nearly as long to charge. Even takes longer if you're not busting out a bajillion internals every second of the game.

u do know a properly tuned eve out ranges a 2x upgraded saggi ur info is all wrong Shocked Shocked

Also when noobs wana try to rambo with weak ass melee like squaler and byne girl I just put em in there place with my 40 str vanguard or my forced tune k sword byne when i run melee I get sword master kill melee noobs put em in there place hopefully they learn there melee bot is shit and junk it.
Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

boytitan2 wrote:

Also when noobs wana try to rambo with weak ass melee like squaler and byne girl I just put em in there place with my 40 str vanguard or my forced tune k sword byne when i run melee I get sword master kill melee noobs put em in there place hopefully they learn there melee bot is shit and junk it.
Squealer? Weak?
Enjoy your free stun from getting punched.
Squealer's int cart does the job very nicely in playing tag + impact punch.

And don't worry about Byne Girl either.
Shields or no shields. Purge alone wreaks VF like a hot knife cutting butter.
Or rather...you know, 1 punch to get the wrecking ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 am

B2Seeker wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Squealer? Weak?

oh ya forgot my vangaurd unlike others has 25 tgh and sword gaurd good day
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:49 am

boytitan2 wrote:
B2Seeker wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Squealer? Weak?

Do you have more than one VF?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:54 am

boytitan2 wrote:
B2Seeker wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Squealer? Weak?

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Makes me wonder what melee user wouldn't have the same thing too.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 am

Emeraldsun wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
B2Seeker wrote:

Squealer? Weak?

I have 5 or 6 vangaurds
Back to top Go down
ywxiao

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:02 am

VF axe is coming today, I'd like to see how it fares against VF.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:06 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Emeraldsun wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I have 5 or 6 vangaurds

That's quite a lot...you must really like them.

ywxiao wrote:

What exactly is that? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:10 am

Emeraldsun wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Emeraldsun wrote:

I have 5 or 6 vangaurds

That's quite a lot...you must really like them.

ywxiao wrote:

What exactly is that? scratch

its a halbread vangaurd version.

ANd no I dont like him I did over 2000 rolls now for genbu no genbu doubles of every bot but genbu >__< FUCK can they remove lop gara 2 and put genbu in a weekly gara so i can get genbu
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 am

Spoiler:

and why exactly does that mean it does not have higher maximum potential when it already starts with a better performance ?

anyways: a bot that performs well with less effort is >easy to use< not overpowered, overpowered means that he will >outperform< balanced stuff, nothing more, nothing less

oh and i already stated the lack of highranged uc weaponry with reasonable cost in another thread didnt i ?
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Spoiler:

and why exactly does that mean it does not have higher maximum potential when it already starts with a better performance ?

anyways: a bot that performs well with less effort is >easy to use< not overpowered, overpowered means that he will >outperform< balanced stuff, nothing more, nothing less

oh and i already stated the lack of highranged uc weaponry with reasonable cost in another thread didnt i ?

lol, u got it all wrong . . . what I said is that those weapons already start far from the max u can do with a UC weapon, not that u cant make it any better (and u can, making it even more OP)

like, 1 EVE hit (100 damage to the face with cart and some TGH) is like 4 or 5 shots, maybe 7 or 8 shots (or even more) of UC (like, Volcano Grenade, do 36 damage, but lol, with blast guard it does 18 damage, with TGH it can be reduced to 12.6 damage . . . so its needed 7 or 8 VC shots to do the same job as 1 EVE shot, considering she does 100 damage to my King Gigadon with Blast guard + 23 TGH (or 25 TGH, now I dont remember) . . . so, even if your aim sucks, when u hit u do a lot of damage covering a lot your aim problems . . so, thats needed a lot less aim effort to do the same job, even less considering the long stun, giving u chance to hit a target that cant move or is starting to move when u fire your next shot
Back to top Go down
Vigi
Vigi

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 am

just wondering.. sorry if this runs a bit out of topic

you guys ever thought of how napoleon deals with his problems in the army? Idea

i think thats what cyberstep is doing..

you players are his army.

ok back to topic.

might as well post something relevant xD

TBG
this thing.. makes toybox useless for what he is worth.. nuff said

AG
well? same comment as tbg

Squidol Girl
no comment. nobody plays a squidol anyways. squidol is probably a junk bot or used parts as a tentacle mob now.

EVE
1 on 1 not very good.. rly.. a nicole can shread her to pieces. she even lose to a winberryl but winberryl wins all bots 1v1 anyways. but she's the best anti-art thing ever. shields on and wipe enemy arts solo style. (but make sure you dont get cornered or surrounded)

VF
eh.. get caught and die is really unfair =( i wish i can do that with a zsg.. but y'know, i dont really considered him op. i just want to troll you guys.

Froglander
this thing is too op.. hyper small size hopping with shields and a zooka or a machine gun. too little cost.. kill also not worth. i everytime see this frog also no mood liao. cyberstep make this imba bot for wad de.. this thing broke the whole game fuuuu---

just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overpowered bots
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next