Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overpowered bots

Go down 
+33
Priskern
Aurum_Sol
lucc132
Kecepirit
fggt
SkyPanic
monkeytheifx
Hagane
Emeraldsun
Trill
Divinity
Lazyboy804
Nisa
boytitan2
Suguri
kaizho18
necrodrakath
Intet
Midona
ziix
Hyoka
Bloodbane
shinigami
dsp
NovaZero
Nihil679
IronFist
FireKiller87
xzpwnz
ngelicdark
Z741
knyx
pipcard
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

Overpowered bots - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:17 am

Spamming patty like no fucking tomorrow?
You were gay before and you're straight now?
Oh, so you were just sexually confused

Last edited by xzpwnz on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 am

xzpwnz wrote:
If that's what you think you might as well consider every bot op

Scorpton carrying burst bit=unlimited stun works. I'm sure something can be worked out.

Cannon baller is only good if you can time his sub right when he starts to spam missiles at absurder-than-absurd rate, or if you use him to go reconnoiter and solo some powerspots.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:25 am

Ugh, everytime I end up clicking those spoiler's xz. I can't resist, they're too strong T___T
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

Sky has some OP too: MBG, TBG, patty...

But dont mind, he is better with non-op, believe me.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

Trill wrote:
Ugh, everytime I end up clicking those spoiler's xz. I can't resist, they're too strong T___T
Eheheh
Even when I know something in a spoiler's going to be retarded, I end up clicking it anyways Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:32 am

xzpwnz wrote:

my patty ? lol
you can find everyone who play with me in game and i'm sure that they ll said my rate of using her ll like one times each 20-30 game
can it make me gay ? Embarassed if it does, i'm gay lol!

although i done tune her but i feel i'm better with my genbura

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 am

If once every 20-30 matches makes you gay now, then you must've been beyond hard gay in the past because you really did spam her like no fucking tomorrow once upon a time

Last edited by xzpwnz on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 am

SkyPanic wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

my patty ? lol
you can find everyone who play with me in game and i'm sure that they ll said my rate of using her ll like one times each 20-30 game

I honestly have more trouble reading your posts than BT's, but I'm guessing English isn't your native language, so that's a valid excuse.

I'd find it hard to believe someone wouldn't use a Patty much, especially a gold ball prize like that. I'd kill for a Patty just based on moe factor :c. They could take off her Gatling and I'd still want her.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 am

tggt wrote:

Why do I keep seeing people call MBG op? They aren't hard to break(without a gun) as far as my experience goes. I don't have one to call my own but they seem average to me, that coming from someone who isn't great to begin with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am

The only time I've found a MBG troublesome is when I'm playing Ouka and she still has all her shields, because unlike with fatty byne I can't seem to hit her through her shields with the whirlwinds. She's food for gunners the way most people build her - there's a way to make her considerably better than most EN players have been playing her, but I'll let them figure that out (I know a few people here already have).
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am

Emeraldsun wrote:
tggt wrote:

Why do I keep seeing people call MBG op? They aren't hard to break as far as my experience goes. I don't have one to call my own but they seem average to me, that coming from someone who isn't great to begin with.
I don't really think she's all that op either
She has nice stats and a chasing melee though

Last edited by xzpwnz on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:46 am

She deals 100-ish per hit, three quick lunging hits, has two weapon slots, and has sheilds all over her (not like anyone keeps them).

Mighty Byne Girl shoots missles. When'd she learn to do that ?
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 am

Hundred...? That hasn't ever happened to me, not even on my art. As for Ouka...those are like a free kill when I'm using my MB, easier than killing a MBG. That is unless the player runs away with how fast an Ouka is. I really do need more mobility. silent
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am

Emeraldsun wrote:
tggt wrote:

Why do I keep seeing people call MBG op? They aren't hard to break(without a gun) as far as my experience goes. I don't have one to call my own but they seem average to me, that coming from someone who isn't great to begin with.

Then u just didnt see what MBG can do like takes down 3 MB air fly over her, r4pes VF's ass without losing a single handle shield, not mention back-stabs a whole base full of art....

Honestly, i tried VF, Ouka, fagmachine...but MBG is still best, with me.

Last edited by tggt on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:55 am

Meh I just use my MBG as suicidal as it is on my alt, trolling low level rooms was never this fun.
Equip zooks to shoot pesky airs, add a viper shield for extra protection after you strip

Still, she's not OP though, well compared to the other bots mentioned. I like her mobility and overall stats though, sorta like a mini byne which chases stuff

>As for Ouka...those are like a free kill
You encountered scub Oukas. Slow tuned Oukas with 40str and sway can rape people

Last edited by dsp on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:56 am

Suguri wrote:
The only time I've found a MBG troublesome is when I'm playing Ouka and she still has all her shields, because unlike with fatty byne I can't seem to hit her through her shields with the whirlwinds. She's food for gunners the way most people build her - there's a way to make her considerably better than most EN players have been playing her, but I'll let them figure that out (I know a few people here already have).

2 buckler = fail isn't it ?
i think she 's better with handy bazooka/buckler and boost run + hop

MBG 's punch guidance is pretty good if know how to use her

Trill wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:

my patty ? lol

I honestly have more trouble reading your posts than BT's, but I'm guessing English isn't your native language, so that's a valid excuse.

I'd find it hard to believe someone wouldn't use a Patty much, especially a gold ball prize like that. I'd kill for a Patty just based on moe factor :c. They could take off her Gatling and I'd still want her.

with me Op bots mean nothing
i like to play average bots, and specially like to aim those OP bots

OP bots can't make you become pro, even if you re a good player and stick with OP bots ppl ll said something like "money fag, OP fag ..." that 's what i don't ever want to heard
you must looks at Rasp (or some ppl named like that in game) he's always with AG, EVE and TBG
but he's no skill, just a brainless .sometimes only with my gen i can kill all of his bot in a game

you don't need to believe me, just check what i used when u meet me

xzpwnz wrote:
If once every 20-30 matches makes you gay now, then you must've been beyond hard gay in the past because you really did spam her like no fucking tomorrow once upon a time

the time when i first got her ?
ppl can't be excited with a new moe bots ?
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:00 am

dsp wrote:
Meh I just use my MBG as suicidal as it is on my alt, trolling low level rooms was never this fun.
Equip zooks to shoot pesky airs, add a viper shield for extra protection after you strip

Still, she's not OP though, well compared to the other bots mentioned. I like her mobility and overall stats though, sorta like a mini byne which chases stuff

You encountered scub Oukas. Slow tuned Oukas with 40str and sway can rape people

You're probably right, I wouldn't mind dueling someone's Ouka just to find out. I like a good brawl. pirat
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 am

tggt wrote:
r4pes VF's ass without losing a single handle shield
lolwut

MBG's shields are only 50 HP each.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am

I also kill them with my VF but that isn't always one-sided. VF hardly matters anyway since it's also easy to kill if it doesn't catch you by surprise.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 am

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:
lolwut

Nop i'm talking abt viper, and the fact is i'm the one did that. MBG with HS means unlimited high speed punch, fast enuff to stun lock so that VF cant do anything.

Emeraldsun wrote:
I also kill them with my VF but that isn't always one-sided. VF hardly matters anyway since it's also easy to kill if it doesn't catch you by surprise.

This. VF is now for back-stab only because of its low tgh and no shield, if u are the one hit first, u can kill it easily.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:22 am

tggt wrote:
Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:
lolwut

Nop i'm talking abt viper, and the fact is i'm the one did that. MBG with HS means unlimited high speed punch, fast enuff to stun lock so that VF cant do anything.

Emeraldsun wrote:

This. VF is now for back-stab only because of its low tgh and no shield, if u aren't* the one hit first, u can kill it easily.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 am

cause MBG is an upgraded jikun.
god helps the other team if you have 300ms ping.

although in that condition, any melee spam in general is a pita to deal with.
you can't stun them, they still always able to attack and those attacks still always gets through no matter what.

if you feel like being godly when spamming melee attacks with noone able to hit you, and everyone feels like a noob that can't evade your attacks or see you coming, and you end up using melee most of the time, you should know why.
Back to top Go down
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 am

dsp wrote:

how does sway help? just wondering.

i dont see many good oukas around either.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 am

lucc132 wrote:
dsp wrote:

how does sway help? just wondering.

i dont see many good oukas around either.

Hit once, sway, hit again. there are invincibility frames on that (not sure about this) but it makes it harder for the opponent to counter attack that way as you are circling him... sort of like kiting on land. It's the best way I can describe it, if anyone can describe it better, feel free to correct me.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 am

The short, quick dash makes it easy to catch up with opponents that get knocked away by stun before they can escape. The (brief) invincibility frames on it aren't that significant for melee bots unless you're approaching something like an EVE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered bots   Overpowered bots - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overpowered bots
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next