Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher

Go down 
+10
Hellenisti
Hyoka
Courius
knyx
NumeroDoS
ngelicdark
Intet
Suguri
Iseal
hankzorz
14 posters
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher Empty
PostSubject: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I've noticed that air slasher tends to hit 50 damage to airs and 10-20 for other types. I do believe air slasher has a blast type projectile.
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Would make sense, seeing as it's an AIR Slasher, right?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Seemed like normal melee last time I tried it, but I guess I can test again.

EDIT: Holy shit, it does do blast damage. Tried it in training arena just now, was getting mid 30s on the lands, mid 40s on the arts (point blank), and 60~70s on the airs. Blade does melee, projectile does blast.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Lol, melee air anti air build.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:11 pm

That sounds..pretty cool..

Now to learn how to effectively use it is..another thing...darnit. The blades look like they only extend out about...what, 300 range?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:21 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
That sounds..pretty cool..

Now to learn how to effectively use it is..another thing...darnit. The blades look like they only extend out about...what, 300 range?
"Only" 300? 300 range is huge.

Sword's description says 50 iirc.
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Sounds like something to replace Mini zook, for dem rabid Air melee fans.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Wait, does that mean this thing is shit against haku then? The redeeming quality of slash was that the waves did melee damage to haku much better than 3-ways and not too short of combi daggers.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:13 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

add frau adone LG... very rabid...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:17 am

knyx wrote:
Wait, does that mean this thing is shit against haku then? The redeeming quality of slash was that the waves did melee damage to haku much better than 3-ways and not too short of combi daggers.

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:16 am

Holy shit I want it!!!
<-- is nothing without air melee.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:26 am

Courius wrote:
NumeroDoS wrote:

add frau adone LG... very rabid...
Air Slasher is str-based.
Adone LG is tec-based.

Not gonna work very well.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:55 am

Put it on garuda sadie, str based core weapon to combo finish with the blade, with the capacity and base stats to make it worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Hellenisti
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hellenisti

Male Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:26 am

Iseal wrote:
Would make sense, seeing as it's an AIR Slasher, right?

This made me lol.

ONTOPIC:

I've heard from someone that the Air Slasher "chases" better compared to Slash Blade, wherein this person mentioned that the latter did not chase at all. Confirmation? I only have Slash Blade, so I cannot compare.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:31 am

Not entirely sure what's meant by "chases". Air Slasher has a four-part combo, and the slashes occur rapidly with good lunges, so I'd imagine it's rather easy to stay on a target and maintain pressure with it. It also doesn't have the horrible ending lag after the last slash that Slash Blade has.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AngelWings

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:25 am

Wow.... forget Melfi or Elisa...

DO WANTS
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:34 am

Old news is old.

It was obvious from the start that the wind did blast damage. =X
I don't own one but seeing the damage, derp, dat b blastin'.

I still laugh at that one Zero Saber Girl going one on one against my Zero Saber Girl

She used an air slasher, I used 2 combat mags Trolol.I didn't even get hit. Me liek totally 2 pro 4 y0 (I keed.>: )
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:41 am

It stunlocks,really.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Out of something that struck me that would most likely be some kinda derp build..

But has anyone thought of wielding both air slasher and kamui/slash blade? It's a heck lot of cost to wield both, but you'd be able to target what you want with both weapons feeding off the same stat...

Though of course, factoring in WLK/TGH tunes with wonderbits, possible tunes on the blades and extra carts....you probably wouldn't have the cost to even attempt upping STR...
Back to top Go down
Iseal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Iseal

Male Posts : 268

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm

You'd want a bot with a built in melee instead of Kamui/Slash Blade. Would save on cost/capa.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Point taken. Even so though, they'd cost quite a bit of cost; although not as much. Maybe the Byne family would be worthy air slash users..hum. I certainly don't like Jikun kicks -_-
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Used it on a Jikun Long, and it worked like a charm. Replaced the Lg with Laz LG. Just used the tackle to warp up to the air, and then slashed them. Proceeded to slash them to death on the floor. Works with Tristar+ AM's pretty well too :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher   Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher Empty

Back to top Go down

Projectile from Slash Blade vs. Air Slasher
Page 1 of 1