Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first main bots?

Go down 
+58
Aria
Getab
lucc132
.nyappy.
AthenaWyrm
necrio
SolarRagia
Rinrin
Courius
Broken
Signilde
SkyPanic
N3wTyp3
Feign
StickyKeys
IronFist
narutosupernova
diguitinho55
rei_hunter
blead
koi
RoboFranky
UncleBobbie
Priskern
halcyon
rehpic
Nisa
Midona
yilx
fggt
susanoo
PhoenixAir
FireKiller87
FenixStryk
Suguri
ngelicdark
FrozenEdge
finalmaster
LordShade
Hellenisti
falcon1
boytitan2
Trill
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Shance
shinigami
ppxeno
reVelske
dsp
inzane14
LazerRazer
ziix
Abolla
BNOISE
Nilla
knyx
NumeroDoS
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
susanoo

Your first main bots? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:46 am

koi wrote:
My first, my last, my One and Only.
Your first main bots? - Page 3 QL6gQ

lier. you play toy-chan and amateus now :<
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:05 am

JP :
Main :
Lily Rain
Laz-chan
Sturbanger Standard

Alt :
Lily Rain
Crimrose
Destructor

EN:
Main:
Lily Rain
Tesladonna
Shino X-Road
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
diguitinho55
Newcomer
Newcomer
diguitinho55

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:06 am

First: My ranked reward Winberrl (Yui-nyan, my "Little Braver Troller).

Now: Renny Lop (but Yui-nyan is still on my main party and she kills more than Renny even level 5 and none tunes...)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:15 am

Kay, this gonna be my last and only bot from now Neutral
Your first main bots? - Page 3 ScreenShot_20110522_2055_26_015
Back to top Go down
narutosupernova
narutosupernova

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:21 am

Jikun Hu
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/narutosupernova?feature=mhee
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:29 am

Izuna - still using
Destructor - (changed to King Gigaton an Lily Rain)
Shino - using copy versions of my shino with smal changes at Shino 3s (thnk u lotto cube - using melee spam with 2 RS AMs and Metal Slayer and trying to keep this Shino fast and using grenade) and Cosmo Kaiser for pure melee spam with more STR and less speed but the super fast shino (39 or 40 WLK) still better for me (my way of playing)
Winberrl - not using SUP bots anymore, just koko for lol and sometimes to troll fatarts with glass burner
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:34 am

tggt wrote:
Kay, this gonna be my last and only bot from now Neutral
Spoiler:

Trade some power for speed
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:27 am

Nisa wrote:

Trade some power for speed

Tuning Neutral 22 wlk now and 65 free capa left. 50 for the carts so 15 for 3 tunes. But i think i'll tune 1 more high wlk and 2 others will be tgh Neutral
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:06 pm

NumeroDoS wrote:
Cool, lots of responses~ I'll just add another question to keep the ball rollin'.

Since most of you guys switched mains already, either through boredom, willingness to try another playstyle or forced by the metagame, do you think you'll find your back to playing your old mains?

In my case, Lily's playstyle seems fresh again after not playing her for, like, four months. While it's the conventional build of dual zooks + misside alpha, it's still dishing awesome DPS even to present matches.

Went back to Lily Rain a few months ago, and found some renewed interest with her (mainly by just slapping a whole lot of rifles on her). Then realized again, she had low cap for everything, poor FLY if I wished to use zooks for her...and that her internal wasn't very good (even as Majalis). Also that rifles won't stun people in the face so they'll keep shooting me anyway -_-

So now it's like..meh. Maybe. She's still there in my garage though, just waiting for some lightning bolt to say AHA THAT'S ITTTTTT

Crimrose right now is taking a back seat. I just recently took her outta my commando so I can work on my alpha striker and my Aquila Girl.... Though I do kind of miss her, I never really used her subs much so it's not really much of a gameplay change. Still looking to make a 40 TEC 3 wing spammer however, and I got a blonde Seraph promo outta the lotto boxes so now it's just having to level her to 10 twice...

Renny has a spot in my commando though still, even though I'm growing dissatisfied of her.. (Quad mags were fun...but I'm not stunning anything -_- )
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:21 pm

only original main i still use is hatigarm machine. and theres no point in ever use pacifar again blitzelt/serion lightinggun does way more dmg, and amateus nova and mucihi are twice the art destrutor is

No meta game doesent make me change bots I change bots when i make a enw build or get something bad ass fromm gara
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:40 pm

When vencurd fenser came out I had no choice but to leave my Destructor Girl in the Garage for a while and I played 3 airs; my MJG, Seraph and Raider(s). They were my new mains for a while until the release of boxchan and albatrozz, to which I eventually found my love in Melee/Gunner LNDs and mobile ARTs.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:00 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
only original main i still use is hatigarm machine. and theres no point in ever use pacifar again blitzelt/serion lightinggun does way more dmg, and amateus nova and mucihi are twice the art destrutor is

No meta game doesent make me change bots I change bots when i make a enw build or get something bad ass fromm gara

Lolnosaggymax?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:37 pm

knyx wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Lolnosaggymax?

I stoped using saggi out of rage of not getting genbu after rolling that gara so many times for him fuck all bots that use rail guns
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Started out with Crimrose, Lily and Destructor CN. LOLZ still remember that Jikun I pwned with CN's Internal Bazooka
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:41 pm

StickyKeys wrote:
Started out with Crimrose, Lily and Destructor CN. LOLZ still remember that Jikun I pwned with CN's Internal Bazooka
Pfft, I see most Jikuns as fresh meat cuz about 75% of the people playing them can't do anything besides being annoying lagkun.

I'm still using most of my old mains. Lily's got a Railgun + Handy zooka now. I kinda regret the two Internals, but it's nice to have them anyway.
Seraph has the standard UC AIR loadout, with the exception that I don't use her wings unless I'm going to fly into an area packed full of angry ARTs with big bad missiles. Otherwise, I usually have Seraph Tackle on standby.
My level-up Winberrl's pretty much retired. I used her for a bit, then gave up when the BR system came out. I now have a Melfi Neos as a replacement, who's being built with an essentially standard UC AIR loadout. I gave it Psycho Formula HD and BS cuz, well, it's a psycho-bot who makes every male bot in the game go nuts.
My starter Destructor CN's shelved. I only take it out when I'm on a high-population game, or in a game where heavy ART firepower is a plus. Areas where both fatarts and airs can rule are nice too, cuz I can shoot down Airs with Grandum, Box Missiles, or 0x Internal'd Bazooka for them annoying Seraphs.
I still use my LazFlamme every so often. Still haven't got around to leveling her properly ever since I bought SmallBust Girl(DG) and Thoarla Nimbus.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Most jikun users think metal slayer is the greatest thing ever.

I still can't get over choosing this lagfag as my starter. CRIMMY IM SO SOWWIE
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Starting bot was Lily Rain...

Starting command was Crimrose, Izuna and Thoarla Nimbus. After a while I rolled Gara and got Summer Thoarla and she became my main bot because DAT NIMBUS BIT. I've almost constantly had Crimrose in my command, however. I almost have her to level ten where she will Seraph and Seraph hard. Then after maybe three or four levels, she'll be my main.
Back to top Go down
N3wTyp3
N3wTyp3

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:36 am

Lily Rain, Mach Knight, Destructor and Destructor CN. hahaha my friends.

then, Winberl. and a lag kun
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/Ghostviii
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:44 am

my first main bot is the first crim which we choose at the beginning and now she 's up to lv 10 seraph already
i still stick up with her
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:51 am

knyx wrote:

Well Jikun + metal slayer + viper shield is a very good build if you want to chop off limbs of those around you instead of just carrying two viper shields.
That is until to you get Haku Staff aka. metal slayer evolved.

But yeah Crim is definitely a better starter. xD.

I picked Crim for my starter and haven't had to regret it since.

Course my first beta team -
Ghost Raider with assassin edge and lazers when lazers were still good
Ouka
and Destructor with handy zookas

my starter team for official service -
Crimrose with wide beam gun and shotgun
Destructor CN with 2 grenades and 2 misside arms
and Hopping Jaguar Arm with 2 RS arms (FALCON PUNCH) and 2 light grenades

Kinda miss those days before they had bunch of guys with gara and rt stuff all over the place and forcing me to switch...
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:12 am

Closed Beta

Amateus with 2x amateus am2 + 2x Compact Launchers

Aquila with dual stardusts and the laterial laser leg joints. Used to fry the effing hell out of Ivis with this guy it was a good time.

Crimrose Seraph with ABR.

Official/OB

Crimrose Seraph with Izuna legs, slayer bit and micro bazooka pretty much as soon as I possibly could once Open Beta started. Later tacked some pacifar arms on her and replaced the bazooka with a wide beam gun mod. A great bot, but i wanted to do something different.

Sturbanger Standard with two Bazookas taken from Steel rider. Tuned his arms for projectile speed. This guy was a lot of fun but I decommissioned him once Vanguard came out.

Winberryl with a micro zooka and a beam machine gun. This thing was a terror on the feild, and as a matter of fact got me cursed at in guild chat by boytitan a few times, especially after I skinned it to look like some kind of otherworldly horror. While not officially retired, as I have three of these sitting in one of my commandos to this day, I just felt the need to play something else.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:07 pm

BNOISE wrote:
knyx wrote:

Well Jikun + metal slayer + viper shield is a very good build if you want to chop off limbs of those around you instead of just carrying two viper shields.
That is until to you get Haku Staff aka. metal slayer evolved.

But yeah Crim is definitely a better starter. xD.

I picked Crim for my starter and haven't had to regret it since.

Course my first beta team -
Ghost Raider with assassin edge and lazers when lazers were still good
Ouka
and Destructor with handy zookas

my starter team for official service -
Crimrose with wide beam gun and shotgun
Destructor CN with 2 grenades and 2 misside arms
and Hopping Jaguar Arm with 2 RS arms (FALCON PUNCH) and 2 light grenades

Kinda miss those days before they had bunch of guys with gara and rt stuff all over the place and forcing me to switch...
Neutral Metal Slayer is shit slow.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Broken wrote:

really doesn't matter about it's speed
like i said it's just a substitute until they get haku staff

the main reason why you would use metal slayer is like i said chop off limbs

plus they are circles who run lagkuns
it isn't like they can easily get better weapons unless they start spending a ton of rt or get really lucky
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:19 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Broken wrote:

really doesn't matter about it's speed
like i said it's just a substitute until they get haku staff

the main reason why you would use metal slayer is like i said chop off limbs

plus they are circles who run lagkuns
it isn't like they can easily get better weapons unless they start spending a ton of rt or get really lucky

Better weapons? Look below the waist.

Don't stop at the crotch, down further.

There you go.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm

If you're using a metal slayer, it better be a 3-slot one with triple high glad, because it's a worthless piece of shit otherwise.

...and even then it'd be over 200 cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first main bots?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next