Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first main bots?

Go down 
+58
Aria
Getab
lucc132
.nyappy.
AthenaWyrm
necrio
SolarRagia
Rinrin
Courius
Broken
Signilde
SkyPanic
N3wTyp3
Feign
StickyKeys
IronFist
narutosupernova
diguitinho55
rei_hunter
blead
koi
RoboFranky
UncleBobbie
Priskern
halcyon
rehpic
Nisa
Midona
yilx
fggt
susanoo
PhoenixAir
FireKiller87
FenixStryk
Suguri
ngelicdark
FrozenEdge
finalmaster
LordShade
Hellenisti
falcon1
boytitan2
Trill
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Shance
shinigami
ppxeno
reVelske
dsp
inzane14
LazerRazer
ziix
Abolla
BNOISE
Nilla
knyx
NumeroDoS
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Your first main bots? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Lily Rain, complete with an asura, 3 misside AMs and as many handy zooks as I could muster on her. Man, she was not really fast at all, but I could score 3* just by zipping through my PS and shooting people in the face.. Good times.

Crimrose B. too, I ended up taking her beam spear off and promoted her to that pink hair seraph (HAIR DYE CHAANNGGEE). I think her old build was a paralyzer/wide beam gun. Was a one wing/propeller bit spammer though.

I never really had a 3rd bot because I kept swapping between Lily and Crimrose. I think Winberrl might've been that 3rd slot for the emergency healz though.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:31 pm

40 fly izuna with plasma gun and mini bazooka.

Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:37 pm

I looked through my old posts and found this:

Your first main bots? - Page 2 Screenshot2010092004244
Your first main bots? - Page 2 LOzxw

So, uhh... well, that, I guess.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:08 am

Lets see...
1. Crimrose. I started with her, broke a slot on each of her 2s AMs, and played my first 50-100+ hours with her. She had sweet FLY with Proto Boost-tuned Wing Plus AMJs(24 FLY) and was a superb Tail Wisp spammer. She's now promoted and is still a core part of my main commando, just minus the Izuna Kamui LG2.
2. Destructor CN. Got this fat son of a bitch during level up, when I didn't know how to play for shit. He made a pretty good Box Missiles spammer coupled with his 0x Internal'd Bazooka. I got him on a Eight Vulcan now combined with (still 0x Internal'd...-_-) Bazooka and 3s Grandum BS. I don't play him much because I got my next ART...
3. Lily Rain. Bought her straight from the shop when I was still noob, and boy, has it paid off. She became my go-to ART, along with Destructor CN, with some random garbage weapons I scavanged from my part stock. She was always good for Psygun spamming and Psyslicer sniping, so I 2x Internal'd that stuff. She's now my main ART, along with Destructor Girl, and has Handy Bazooka for dealing with everything and their mecha mother.
4. LazFlamme. Doesn't really count as a "first main" as I didn't really get into her until recently(and I didn't really get into LND types), but I bought her early on and shoved her into the garage. Once I got better parts and a 2s Combat Mag, she really took off as a Run-'n-Gunner with high base WLK(23-25 WLK, depending on parts, with no tuning at all).

@Fenix: Damn, that Crim has a nice paint job and gigantic puppy-dog eyes. ME WANT
Back to top Go down
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PhoenixAir

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:38 am

Started the game out with Jikun Hu(worst decision ever)(short sword+viper shield) getting Mach Knight(dual wide beam guns) and Destuctor CN(dual missile launchers) as my party. shortly after though leveling up, I got a Winberrel and a Jikun Long. I realized on my lag tastic computer, i couldnt play LND so my party ended up being.

Mach Knight, Destuctor CN, Winberrel(micro zook) till my Mach Knight was Lv6 and Destructor Lv5, i started to experiment with bots.

On my Lagtastic computer, My team eventually had a party of Crimrose(wide beam/mini zook), Destuctor(not cn but dual missiles again) and Winberrel.

After i fixed part of my overheating problem with my laptop, i finally could play CB without lagging and soon acquired Squealer BD. And i could finally use LND properly. Now my main team is

Crimrose(Particle Gun/Blaster) Red Squealer (dual viper shields) and Amateus (no weapon/part changes, though i should get his tec to 35+ for Anti-Air fighting in Union wars)
Back to top Go down
susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:47 am

wait, i has pictures!

Your first main bots? - Page 2 ScreenShot_20101217_1635_10_703
my circle days :3 crim is my starter bot

Your first main bots? - Page 2 ScreenShot_20101221_1447_05_680
yes i love her so much. and i enjoyed wasting time around ingame back then

Your first main bots? - Page 2 ScreenShot_20101222_2151_32_976
dont have her build screencap but you can pretty much see what i've been doing here

Your first main bots? - Page 2 ScreenShot_20101229_1540_14_388
eventually i picked up izuna. dont have any other screencap of her though

Your first main bots? - Page 2 ScreenShot_20110123_2338_34_984
promoted my crim to seraph as you can see here. she's still my number 1 main bot now although already resetted for some times (both tunes and cats). she wields abr now :3

and i guess all my other bots didnt matter in this thread :3

good times :<
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:55 am

Waifu ZSG with Kamui.

Next is MBHN with Kamui.

And now is MB air.
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:13 am

In beta I mained a 3-armed Seraph. Mini Zook, ABR, Garula AM. Nothing special...

The other two are randomly switched around depending on what I felt like playing. A weirdly built Byne, Ivis, Destructor Girl, melee Mecha Jetter Girl and a whole bunch of others that I really didn't play as much as my Seraph.

Now I've found my one and only.

Byne Girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:23 am

Crimrose.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:52 am

xzpwnz wrote:
ppxeno wrote:
Shance wrote:
Aquila Girl was my first main bot.
Surprised u didn't do any arenas/missions/quests cuz of ur empty commando until u spent 1 trillion rt got ah-chan?
Shance got aquila in 1 roll because of her ladylike attributes

Used my art contest free RT to get her.

Gotta be a lady every time.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:27 am

Amateus, Greinaut and MJG winter, from beta test.

Unfortunately, I gave up Greinaut on the road the very moment Vanguard was release. Peace to this awesome bot, but fucked by the meta game.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:59 am

Starter Crim

Starter Jikun

Starter Destructor CN

Back in beta days
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:00 am

my mains were my ghost raider and my frog lander...

both which i still use as my srs bot today when stuff gets off-hand for my seraph o3o
Back to top Go down
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
halcyon

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:45 am

Beta
Starter Lily -> Black hair lily, starter crim, and a Red Squealer.

Official
Starter Lily, Starter Crim, UC Shino
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:51 am

Start with lily rain, then main a dikaros with izuna lgs till I reach triangle rank, then it gets downhill from there since I get major lag in 30 mans room and heavy effect room(rainy map etc) and get major frameskip all the time :s. Finally changed back to different art type and stay backline all the way which I main now.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:05 am

Lazflamme <3

Now my main is dual gun Zero Saber Girl :>
I also made a hopper lazflamme recently x_x
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:20 am

Cool, lots of responses~ I'll just add another question to keep the ball rollin'.

Since most of you guys switched mains already, either through boredom, willingness to try another playstyle or forced by the metagame, do you think you'll find your back to playing your old mains?

In my case, Lily's playstyle seems fresh again after not playing her for, like, four months. While it's the conventional build of dual zooks + misside alpha, it's still dishing awesome DPS even to present matches.
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:24 am

I picked Jikun Hu
got swordmaster on my first day Cool
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:39 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

Since most of you guys switched mains already, either through boredom, willingness to try another playstyle or forced by the metagame, do you think you'll find your back to playing your old mains?

I still have them. Just changed a bit Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:54 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Cool, lots of responses~ I'll just add another question to keep the ball rollin'.

In my case, Lily's playstyle seems fresh again after not playing her for, like, four months. While it's the conventional build of dual zooks + misside alpha, it's still dishing awesome DPS even to present matches.

I did ^^
Back to top Go down
inzane14
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
inzane14

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:00 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

Jikun be replaced by my Fencer and waifu Byne Girl. Lagkuns just don't cut it in arena for me anymore. Neutral
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:05 am

NumeroDoS wrote:

I'm still playing those Neutral

OPs is only when i feel lazy or to kill time Neutral

Last edited by tggt on Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:13 am

I still use my DG as my main these days. I have my destructor on my garage but only use him on missions primarily
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:22 am

My first, my last, my One and Only.
Your first main bots? - Page 2 QL6gQ
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:42 am

Frog Lander
From circle to square.
I was waiting for Accel back then.

Now he's in the shop. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first main bots?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next