Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first main bots?

Go down 
+58
Aria
Getab
lucc132
.nyappy.
AthenaWyrm
necrio
SolarRagia
Rinrin
Courius
Broken
Signilde
SkyPanic
N3wTyp3
Feign
StickyKeys
IronFist
narutosupernova
diguitinho55
rei_hunter
blead
koi
RoboFranky
UncleBobbie
Priskern
halcyon
rehpic
Nisa
Midona
yilx
fggt
susanoo
PhoenixAir
FireKiller87
FenixStryk
Suguri
ngelicdark
FrozenEdge
finalmaster
LordShade
Hellenisti
falcon1
boytitan2
Trill
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Shance
shinigami
ppxeno
reVelske
dsp
inzane14
LazerRazer
ziix
Abolla
BNOISE
Nilla
knyx
NumeroDoS
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Your first main bots? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:55 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
again the ppl who can get game warrior consistently know why shes oudt dated

first every L sized melee build has a k shield making oukas sword near useles. second most L sized melee builds do way more dmg and have k shields sometimes 2 and can even do more dmg than vanguard. 3rd vangaurds,4th byne girl
Stopped reading here. My thoughts:

• Ouka was never OP to begin with. >60% of CB players simply can't find their spacebar or broke it.
  • The sickle weasel windgusts given off by Ouka's melee can damage and stun through shields, making her a great bot for dealing with other shielded bots.
  • Ouka's specialty isn't high spike damage in the first place, it's stunlocking. And she does it damn well.
  • Back to top Go down
    Trill
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:02 pm

= w= Even if Ouka is considered obsolete I'd still trade my entire garage for her ;-;

Dayu was my first real main :v
    If regular Ouka is for stunlocking, what's Dayu for except having visible bewbs?

T> VF, MBG, Daedalian, Seiron, Sturbanger Std, Byyakou, Shaden, ect. for Ouka :c
    Back to top Go down
    AthenaWyrm
    AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:21 am

Actually, I find that Ouka has a VERY hard time dealing with shielded bots. Her attacks won't destroy shields fast enough and by the time Ouka is even able to get her first slash in, the enemy would have already started countering with their own melee. Ouka's wind sickles appear too far from the enemy to actually hit them too.
    Back to top Go down
    fggt
    Flat chests are JUSTICE!
    fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:58 am

boytitan2 wrote:

first every L sized melee build has a k shield making oukas sword near useles. second most L sized melee builds do way more dmg and have k shields sometimes 2 and can even do more dmg than vanguard. 3rd vangaurds,4th byne girl

now do u get why shes out dated its not just vangaurd. oukas relies on stun lock cant do 140+ dmg a hit and cant use a k shield like scargent shes just out dated most of todays melee builds have way bvetter range dmg or shit loads of shielding

k sword tuned can do 140-160 dmg

vangaurd tuned 140-170

BC am 180+ dmg and epic Knock back

byne girl 90+ dmg great range

hatigarm machine that slash reach speed that hopping the reason u dont see lagkunts

jet hammer 180 + dmg.

k shields 200+ hp worht of shileding.

scargent with k shield and slow tunes (pretty much what repaced ouka since he has just as good stunlock and dmg and can use k shield and weapons)

Now do u noobs get why shes out dated every singe melee build out now will rape her.

And fire killer if u havent noticed that vangaurd was a lol build no one in there right mind would use that

Tuned Kamui can do 120 dam and 160 dam to art Neutral

And put a main wp on melee bots is stupid idea since u cant back-stab. Ouka for the same, it cant back-stab.
    Back to top Go down
    Rinrin
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:14 am

lol my tbg skirt is blue o.O? glitch ><

LordShade wrote:

Rinrin wrote:
    lagging ALPHA AIR is.
    Ooh ooh! Me me!

I H8 EU T_T
    I DONT HAZ CROSS SHOOTER. F TEMPURA.

and anyone know where i can get that ouka picture on SolarRagia's siggy PL0X !!!
    LINK PL0X!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Rinrin
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:28 am

boytitan2 wrote:
    vangaurd tuned 140-170
    scargent with k shield and slow tunes (pretty much what repaced ouka since he has just as good stunlock and dmg and can use k shield and weapons)
    every singe melee build out now will rape her.
    1)shes not outdated
    2)her sword is not useless
    3)saberalter's vf hit me for 227. not 140-170
    4)k shield is 200+ hp u say , anyone verify this fact? i cant remember wat suguri said it was.
    5)ouka > scaregant
    6) every single melee build rapes her? u phail.
    Back to top Go down
    boytitan2
    Fishell
    Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:40 am

Rinrin wrote:
    boytitan2 wrote:
    vangaurd tuned 140-170
    every singe melee build out now will rape her.
    1)shes not outdated
    2)her sword is not useless
    3)saberalter's vf hit me for 227. not 140-170
    4)k shield is 200+ hp u say , anyone verify this fact? i cant remember wat suguri said it was.
    5)ouka > scaregant
    6) every single melee build rapes her? u phail.

By every melee build I ment the ones I listed.

And k shields around that much hp I think pretty dam close.

Scargent under ouka are u dumb have u seen the pro scargent hit and run builds or slow tuned ones scargent with k sheild is deadly

Also I was listing dmg with out buffs.
    Back to top Go down
    Trill
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    Trill

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:52 am

Ouka can't fight like she did before VF and several other bots,rushing and taking on everything she see's, but she's still good.

-K-Sheild on blocks frontal shots. An attack from behind will be as if there was no sheild.
    -Ouka's combo makes her circle around the opponent, which makes counter meleeing her hard.
    -She has high base stats, and needs no customization out of the box to be able to do decently. Tuning her ups her performance , just like any bot.
    Maybe the Ouka's you fight tend to either suck or are untuned?

She played a lot like VF before he was released, rushing into a PS and ganking everyone. While she can still attempt it, so many better bots has pushed her into the niche assassin type roll I think she was originally made to fufill.
    -
    Back to top Go down
    NumeroDoS
    Adept Poster
    Adept Poster
    NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:21 am

Okay, this thread is straying from its original purpose.

Please respect other people's choices in their first mains.
    Back to top Go down
    Rinrin
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:18 am

on topic:
    no more first main, but now my main is squidol girl, squidol girl, squidol girl. cos... well u noe.

offtopic, last reply to BT:
    boytitan2 wrote:

By every melee build I ment the ones I listed.

And k shields around that much hp I think pretty dam close.

Scargent under ouka are u dumb have u seen the pro scargent hit and run builds or slow tuned ones scargent with k sheild is deadly

Also I was listing dmg with out buffs.
    1)u initially did not specify when u said all melee
    2)no u dumb. have u seen the pro oukas?
    Back to top Go down
    .nyappy.
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    .nyappy.

Female Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:36 pm

Old Days: just right after final beta
    Lily Rain w/ dual mini bazookas <--mai starter bot
    then CrimRose, lvl rushed her then promoted her to pink haired seraph...

when things started to change: RT bots everywhere!!
    Lily Rain ( dual rail gun)
    DG (buckler and rail gun
    S. Crim (bazooka, plasma gun)

This era:
    Nicole Malice
    Mai-chan
    S. Crim
    Back to top Go down
    SolarRagia
    Newcomer
    Newcomer
    SolarRagia

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 2:32 pm

I didn't use any robot because it's imba. I use the one I like, that's it!!! (Now, I'm practicing Dayu also, 'cause I like her)
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

You can fit 3x status effect or great grappler tunes on her Ouraikiri, and give her 40 WLK 40 STR with boost run, without compromising any other stat. Can you do the same with any L LND you build? (note I'm putting on 40 WLK just for show, I'm sure there's a more optimal balance of WLK/FLY for boost running, but I'm too lazy to find the chart)

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Trill
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    Trill

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Throw 8 of that STR into FLY and you'll hit the max boost run speed.

Good build, and desperately why I want an Ouka.

I'd rather not have boost run on her = w= I dont like stopping to have it recharge
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Rinrin wrote:

It's either 180, 200, or 210, I forget. Ask Vyolets, she actually tested it by whacking one with a pompom.
    Back to top Go down
    knyx
    Grand Poster
    Grand Poster
    knyx

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Suguri wrote:
    Rinrin wrote:

It's either 180, 200, or 210, I forget. Ask Vyolets, she actually tested it by whacking one with a pompom.

180+ times? Someone has a lot of spare time.
    Back to top Go down
    Rinrin
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm

knyx wrote:
    Suguri wrote:
    Rinrin wrote:

180+ times? Someone has a lot of spare time.

well i shall.
    and hey, its vyolets. watcha expect.
    and i know many ppl tell me vyo is female but methinks vyo is male from screenshot here https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t504p210-cb-screenshot-thread
    Back to top Go down
    lucc132

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:32 am

my main bots are mostly arts. esp hoverion. i think its good for a uc bot. high wlk and can hop.
    but i want an amatues muchi so bad.

a lil off topic here.
    i always got killed by ouka.
    i cant see them from the map.
    why is that so? if other lnd bots come, i can still see them frm the map and try to run away, but not ouka

maybe i need to be more aware of my surrounding
    Back to top Go down
    Getab
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Getab

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:42 am

My first main was Lily Rain, and she's still my main.
    Back to top Go down
    BNOISE
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:50 am

lucc132 wrote:
    my main bots are mostly arts. esp hoverion. i think its good for a uc bot. high wlk and can hop.

a lil off topic here.
    why is that so? if other lnd bots come, i can still see them frm the map and try to run away, but not ouka

pretty sure ouka has stealth system cart
    makes them invisible to radar
    so that's probably why
    Back to top Go down
    Getab
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Getab

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:04 am

BNOISE wrote:
    lucc132 wrote:

a lil off topic here.

so that's probably why
    Still off topic buuuut... You can spot bots with Stealth System on the map if you have the Broad Radar cart.
    Back to top Go down
    BNOISE
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:29 am

Getab wrote:
    BNOISE wrote:
    lucc132 wrote:

a lil off topic here.

so that's probably why
    Still off topic buuuut... You can spot bots with Stealth System on the map if you have the Broad Radar cart.
    Hoverion doesn't have broad radar so that is probably why lol. And please nothing wrong with being off topic.
    Lucc was just asking a question.

and in terms of a bot Hoverion is a pretty good bot cause it has high movement.
    Back to top Go down
    Getab
    Regular Poster
    Regular Poster
    Getab

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:33 am

BNOISE wrote:
    Getab wrote:
    BNOISE wrote:

so that's probably why
    Hoverion doesn't have broad radar so that is probably why lol. And please nothing wrong with being off topic.
    Lucc was just asking a question.

and in terms of a bot Hoverion is a pretty good bot cause it has high movement.
    It doesn't? QQ Hoverion's nade internal can also be a LND detterant if used right btw. :O
    Back to top Go down
    Aria
    Master Poster
    Master Poster
    Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:59 am

Laz-chan.
    Back to top Go down
    lucc132

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:59 am

BNOISE wrote:
    lucc132 wrote:

a lil off topic here.

so that's probably why

this make me wants to get an ouka too.
    how to do i get 1? i saw one with a tail.
    lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first main bots?   Your first main bots? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your first main bots?
    Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next