Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main chan needs help!

Go down 
+4
colfenor1337
That_Wiesel_Guy
UncleBobbie
AhegaoMaster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

Main chan needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:47 am

Hai guise~ >.< so recently I obtained Trintia from Mega Garapon!  #em3 
But I have no idea how to tune her. I don't plan on using Trintia's spear
So I'm not going for battle field medic anytime soon.  #em5 please help!
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 am

Just tune a lot of mobility and survivability. Bring weapons for farming and/or utility (Shock bazooka, handy mag mod, etc.).

If you want to go WLK based, get boostrun.
If you want to go FLY based, get accele roll.

You can also abuse Jet accel / High jump etc. subweapons. (Shadow Wing BS, Jet Accel BS, etc.)
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:10 am

I kind of made my trintia a hopper owo;; I only tuned her for walk so far.
but I have a bunch of slots left. (She only has 1-2 fly now) I'm not sure what to tune the others and
Instead of having long legs I think I gave her match knight legs (if I spelled it right)
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 am

Jet Accel is pretty mediocre on non airs/lands. Use Sol Volca for walk based or swift jet for either.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:47 am

;_; so no tuning str or tec?
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Tune it to balance it. That way you'll get more from your WB.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Nancy wrote:
So I'm not going for battle field medic anytime soon

You said this yourself. I was under the impression that you would want focus more on mobility and survivability. Or maybe you just meant you weren't going to use her spear?

If you're going to be a WLK based hopper, aim for 30, 34, or 35 WLK (I've used 30 on a non boost run genbura and it wasn't too bad. 34 WLK is the last hop breakpoint for non LND. 35 WLK is the last non boost run ground movement for non LND). It's a different ballpark if you pick up boost run, though.

If you're going to be a FLY based hopper, aim for 28, 31, 34, or 38 FLY.

From there, you can stack HP, if you want. Personally, I don't think she needs that much HP since she's always going to receive healing from her own buff fields so she's always healed up (and most of them she will also have all-guard up, as well). Then again, smart people will aggro any Trintia so...
If you feel like you don't need the extra HP, then sure, start tuning STR/TEC. However, I think it's best if you only start increasing said stats if you actually have a damaging weapon.

Shock Bazooka is cool, but it's not meant for damage. I think you'd be better off stacking HP instead if you use that.
Handy Bazooka is low cost and does decent damage, but I feel it's a bit of a waste on a L core.
Large Bazooka is amazing, but it comes with many setbacks and not many people like it so I guess I can't recommend that to you.
Mega Beam Gun is niche, as with Negatron Rifle.
Really, I think most people, if they're not using her spear, would use Handy Mag Mod or Shock Bazooka, like UncleBobbie said.

If you decide to not extensively tune a damage STAT, don't worry too much about STR/TEC balance in regards to your wb. It affects it a bit, but don't go out of your way to make it a perfect 20/20 or whatever.

There's also the very hipster idea of 40 TGH Trinitia, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:05 pm

I gave up on the idea of tuning Trintia. As much as it's fun to be able to melee top tier melee bots especially if you have shock zook (this is critically important against Justicia with her Support Reject), she's still s SUP bot with healing as the main game. since I have Broad Radar, I make it a point not to stay away from the team. But if you want to tune Trintia, HP would be my best advise and WLK as my second. If you want to do the aggressive melee Trintia JUST FOR FUN, I'd suggest a lot of HP and TGH since I'm pretty impressed with her spear without any tunes (I still agree with "Relict?" though).
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:47 pm

I should've gotten a screenshot of that post. Welp, it's gone now.

In any event, try to make sure you have all the facts before you call people out... it breeds discontent and malice on both ends when someone is wrongly accused of something.

Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:16 pm

o_o my trint has 12 str and tec balanced out without tunes should I put more or something
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Depends on the role you wish to play.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:53 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 am

Axanael wrote:
Spoiler:

Nancy wrote:
I don't plan on using Trintia's spear

Nancy wrote:
o_o my trint has 12 str and tec balanced out without tunes should I put more or something

What weaponry are you considering?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:53 am

:v I guess I can just mess around with my tunes xD but thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main chan needs help!   Main chan needs help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Main chan needs help!
Page 1 of 1