Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Izuna Kamui

Go down 
+3
Shaftronics
Z741
Qib_Kanjiro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Qib_Kanjiro
Qib_Kanjiro

Male Posts : 59

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 pm

well, im sorta interested about izuna kamui.

there 2 variants available here, the original and the cursed version.
the original description says about she being a hermit and the cursed one says about her carry the influence of the Ark of Fate. Does that mean she got cursed by Haku? or something like that...?

Is there anymore information available about them?

off topic a bit:
why isnt there a item that can be used to lift the curse from the cursed izuna? sorta like seraph promotion does to crim.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Three, if you count the regular Izuna with melee blade arms. Mad

Wouldn't be surprised if stinky Haku put a hex or two on Izuna. Her headgear and limbs much more closely resemble the overgrown fox's armor after all.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 pm

If you noticed, when her curse was "enhanced", resulting in Izuna Kamui Nagi, she got "stronger" as a result. Oh wait, there's your little "Promotion", sadly.

Back to top Go down
Qib_Kanjiro
Qib_Kanjiro

Male Posts : 59

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:07 pm

@Z741
oh yeah, forgot about her elbow blade AM. seen one from my friend's izuna. yeah, almost like haku cursed her to be his fangirl... lol

@Shaftronics
its a curse remove, doesn't mean its a promotion. just an item to change her back to her original state with parts that isn't locked. yes, im aware the cursed one is stronger than the original one... but hey, i need more parts for my collection and to have fun customizing my bots.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:09 pm

Qib_Kanjiro wrote:
@Z741
oh yeah, forgot about her elbow blade AM. seen one from my friend's izuna. yeah, almost like haku cursed her to be his fangirl... lol

@Shaftronics
its a curse remove, doesn't mean its a promotion. just an item to change her back to her original state with parts that isn't locked. yes, im aware the cursed one is stronger than the original one... but hey, i need more parts for my collection and to have fun customizing my bots.
I'd gladly spring for said promotion if it included the blade arms Sad
Back to top Go down
Mirien
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 150

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I've 2 of the arms but only use them to nuke blue haku lol!
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Qib_Kanjiro wrote:
@Z741

@Shaftronics

Eh? I thought the normal version has better stats? The nagi version is famous for it's wisp though for it's spammability if you count this as an upgrade (well....since it's her trademark?) as oppose to the normal one which does an annoying derp flip when use on land.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:47 pm

priskern wrote:
Qib_Kanjiro wrote:
@Z741

@Shaftronics

Eh? I thought the normal version has better stats? The nagi version is famous for it's wisp though for it's spammability if you count this as an upgrade (well....since it's her trademark?) as oppose to the normal one which does an annoying derp flip when use on land.
Nagi has "better" wisps, Izuna has better stats and better parts.

I'd take Izuna over Nagi any day.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Nagi gets Moving Burst, Izuna Kamui gets Stun Regain. Nagi sacrifices 4 TEC and 1 WLK for 2 STR and 3 TGH. Nagi LG comes with nice wisps and good stats, Izuna Kamui LG is crap (Thoarla LG and Laz LG are better for extra BS slot) and the BS wisps' quality is debatable. All Izuna AMs are nigh worthless.

Soooo basically, the difference is marginal, and the stats trade off isn't significant. The WLK/STR stats rebalancing on Nagi makes it easier to tune for FLY in fact, so it almost makes up for the TEC loss, besides, that 3 TGH actually helps you getting a TGH above 10, which is quite nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Izuna Kamui Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuna Kamui   Izuna Kamui Empty

Back to top Go down

Izuna Kamui
Page 1 of 1