Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?

Go down 
+8
Courius
Dark Apple
Xross
Desu
Feign
Xenosnake
NovaZero
Ecclesia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? Empty
PostSubject: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:33 am

Well im going to buy Izuna Kamui so before i buy her what builds are good for her?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:52 am

I see her as a medium sized Crim, so just give her whatever you feel is good for you. Just keep in mind that she has 2 secondary weapons(Tail Wisp and Vanish Jump, both of which are useful) so you may have to cycle between secondaries often if you want to equip her with a melee weapon.
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:04 am

I just use her fox wisps... Gave her a blaster and blank staff for the looks lol... Also upgrading her core weapon only increases her the ammo on vanishing jump. I'm not sure if it powers up the fox wisps... can anyone confirm that?

And store bought Izuna can fire more Wisps than garapon Izuna, but garapon Izuna is just a tiny bit stronger...XP
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:10 am

Tail Wisp is in the Izuna Kamui BS, so it won't get any internal bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:04 am

Ohh okay then ;3 ima try sumthing later
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 am

I'll be posting the rest in the "show off your bots" thread...
Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? NagiWHAT

This is at level 0. First level, I'll be giving her a shield.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Feign wrote:

HAX
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 am

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:

HAX
Sadly, she sucks. And not in the good way. The Buster Gatling is a stupid innacurate waste of bullets while you're flying, and needs a little bit of luck to hit a stationary target while running towards it. It's a terrible fly and shoot weapon.

That said, porting to the ground, blasting hard and then porting into the air to make a getaway is pretty much the only useful thing you can do with the Buster Gatling on an Air type.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 am

In other words, only works if you want your Izuna to act like an artillery type.

Which, in most cases, isn't a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 am

NovaZero wrote:
In other words, only works if you want your Izuna to act like an artillery type.

Actually, new plan, equip a laser in the left hand for fly-bys, and reserve the Buster for all-out attacks.

With enough Capacity Cartridges you can dual wield Buster Gatlings on her for maximum hax.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 am

Feign wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

Actually, new plan, equip a laser in the left hand for fly-bys, and reserve the Buster for all-out attacks.

With enough Capacity Cartridges you can dual wield Buster Gatlings on her for maximum hax.

No!

Get a crimrose and have her QUAD wield Gatlings~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

Crim is S sized.

Burst Gatling is L sized.
Back to top Go down
Xross
Newcomer
Newcomer
Xross

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 am

Is it just me or is Tail Wisp really weak? I find the animation nice and all but it does a measly 20-30 dmg.

Anyway, i stick a viper shield on my izuna(as I do with most of my Air bots) and a shotgun. Shotguns really tear apart toyboxes i swear. Shotguns are useful outside of quest mode too y'know.... The only problem is that i run out of ammo really really fast. Oh and I tuned the shotgun up for quicker firing speed.

Flying circles 'round them toyboxes and see the numbers pile up one after another~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 am

Yes, Tail Wisp isn't so hot in terms of damage(all 8 wisps hitting deal like 30-40 damage total). On the other hand, they fire and move rather quickly, unlike the Psyslicer and Anti-Air Missile.
Back to top Go down
Xross
Newcomer
Newcomer
Xross

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am

Does anyone actually use vanish jump to land/takeoff? No one really falls for it when i do it...too predictable maybe?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 am

Xross wrote:
Does anyone actually use vanish jump to land/takeoff? No one really falls for it when i do it...too predictable maybe?
All the time. It puts you at max altitude instantly without using your booster to do so, thus saving a lot of booster. I don't use it as much to land, however, unless I'm sure I'm gonna land behind cover. It doesn't fool people in the open, but it certainly fools guidance on a stream of missles, and it's the best option when you see an enemy Jikun flash in front of you and you're on the ground.

The tail wisps aren't too terrible. they're a lock-on weapon you can put on a Crimrose without too much trouble, and they just don't expect that.

Also, what Nova Zero said, Izuna is magically a Medium sized bot, and as such can equip large weapons. This won't be as useful when Buster Gatlings are a Garapon item and thus real money only, but even in JP Cosmic Break the Negatron Rifle and the Particle Laser are regular UC items. Izumi with either of those will be a force to be reckoned with (and look almost as ridiculous as Buster Nagi).
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Feign wrote:
Xross wrote:
All the time. It puts you at max altitude instantly without using your booster to do so, thus saving a lot of booster. I don't use it as much to land, however, unless I'm sure I'm gonna land behind cover. It doesn't fool people in the open, but it certainly fools guidance on a stream of missles, and it's the best option when you see an enemy Jikun flash in front of you and you're on the ground.

The tail wisps aren't too terrible. they're a lock-on weapon you can put on a Crimrose without too much trouble, and they just don't expect that.

Also, what Nova Zero said, Izuna is magically a Medium sized bot, and as such can equip large weapons. This won't be as useful when Buster Gatlings are a Garapon item and thus real money only, but even in JP Cosmic Break the Negatron Rifle and the Particle Laser are regular UC items. Izumi with either of those will be a force to be reckoned with (and look almost as ridiculous as Buster Nagi).

The Tail Wisps are awesome.
Don't even say anything bad.

You can equip them on a seraph with 40 fly and 35 tech with the wings and your already in teh top 5 add in propeller bits then your in top 3.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:
Xross wrote:

You can equip them on a seraph with 40 fly and 35 tech with the wings and your already in teh top 5 add in propeller bits then your in top 3.
Hell, you can fit it on a factory fresh level 0 Crim... Just no room for other weapons when you do. Rolling Eyes

But yeah, a lock-on weapon on an Air type is win and awesome, far beyond what the numbers would have you think. You can fly all kinds of batshit crazy and shoot without even caring weather or not you'll hit.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Feign wrote:
Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:
Xross wrote:

Hell, you can fit it on a factory fresh level 0 Crim... Just no room for other weapons when you do. Rolling Eyes

But yeah, a lock-on weapon on an Air type is win and awesome, far beyond what the numbers would have you think. You can fly all kinds of batshit crazy and shoot without even caring weather or not you'll hit.

Take a look at what i got just spamming the wisps

Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? Ejzotd
Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? K0q49z
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh question! Are the wisp powered by tech?
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Xenosnake wrote:
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 am

Feign wrote:
Xenosnake wrote:
Yep.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 am

Xenosnake wrote:

If they were powered by str, you think a seraph would be using them?
.-.
Back to top Go down
Dark Apple
Newcomer
Newcomer
Dark Apple

Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 am

Wow this thread is old .__. Anyway, yes there is a 'Good' Build for Izuna, you merely have to find/make one for her. Though I've tried the Gatling's, their very destructive when your on the ground and pinning people down in tunnels but if you try to fire while flying, well lets say it's not a good idea .__.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 am

point being izuna is you're M size bot, that mean it flexible for any builds

mine izuna always carry Negatron Tuned with either Great Range or Great Speed... depend on build... secondary weapon is blaster for close range... lucky got blaster finger AM from epoch

still lookin of anyone in bazaar sell 2 or 3 slotted negatron...

the part ... depend on my mood...

if im feelin want engange in close combat, im arm her with WLK part : Steel Rider LG, Fan BSJ, Dikaros AM and Dikaros BS, then pull out Great Speed Negatron and put Slayer Bit. Short Booster Catridge coming handy for this one.

if i lazy enuf... i just put her on Saggitaris Part which giving Good TEC and tall enuf for Aim mah negatron easily , then pull out Great Range Negatron and put Sniper Turret Bit. Still LAcking stealh system and Sniper Sight due still lv 8... but at least im often head-shot (crit-stun) anyone who struck on mah Negatron bullet

exception for Epoch im slap as many HP as i can, put Great Mountainz LG , Saggi AM and 2x Dual Blasters... then i can sit on powerspot spray rain of blaster for anyone come closer. also Blaster WB.

and for her vanish, even im not put upgrade catridge, this ability handy when someone charge at me , i just vanish and fly away or shoot that bot back from sky with blaster.
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?   Any good builds on Izuna Kamui? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any good builds on Izuna Kamui?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next