Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question Empty
PostSubject: what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question   what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am

Using them for a while( thorla am and shiron hd) and curious about its bullet type since the damage is very high sometime.

Shell mix with beam? ( ゚__゚ )

edit
Too lazy to make another to post, but how much fly we need for dodge toybox spam able missiles anyway? My main air have 34 fly right now and still not that much problem with her. (Her missiles only hit me when i target other art or not pay attention.)

Last edited by NotZetsubou on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question   what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

Just beam, unless I'm mistaken.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question   what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:25 am

Suguri wrote:
Just beam, unless I'm mistaken.
urg... so beam only type can do 60+dmg to other air/art too. should play around with guns more.. ( -ω-")

PS:sorry, but i just add another question. (> _ <)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question   what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 am

Hm, that's a little suspect then. Thoarla AM3 can hit 60 from behind on something with 30 tec without any type advantage whatsoever, but Seiron HD would need about 6 more tec than that...

Maybe there is more to it then, but I wouldn't know what. Shell wouldn't give you an advantage like that, lightning's obviously not going to melee, and blast isn't going to increase your damage on arts, so...perhaps there's a hidden component to the shot itself that makes it do more than the given force?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question   what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question Empty

Back to top Go down

what is lightning gun made off? and some TBG question
Page 1 of 1