Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it

Go down 
+28
Kitouski
rawrz
Trill
Astral_Dono
Seele00
Aethernet
Kuma
Tsuchigumo
Falads
Cingkepek
Emeraldsun
Tuskin
Hyoka
StickyKeys
Valkyrie
knyx
kuro_zero
narutosupernova
UncleBobbie
Zwiebel Force
frizky
Infinity8
dsp
urusai11
DevilLuck
ziix
reVelske
boytitan2
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  Empty
PostSubject: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:25 am

Even tho at like 7 or 8 at the time of loving em, I was heavily watching what ever anime I could grab my hand on since 4 no not just kiddy ones at ten I saw akira for the first time im 18 now watched it 20 times since =)

Point is around 7 or 8 this anime came on fox kids(ps they ruined it I rewatched the dub is fucking awsome) just made me love animes

this is just fucking awsome to me wish there were more animes like this =(.
And from there my obsesion with swords mechs and dragons was multiplied antoher 100 fold lol ^__^.

My first time gaining a insterest to anime was on the original tonami(probly spelled that wrong) when i woke up from a nap turned on my moms tv and saw the ending theme to robotech, it wasnt its first ending tho it was alot more bad ass and had missles from macross fireing and shit. I was 4 at the time.

Oh wait it was the opening not the ending 0-o

And wow that looks fucking terrible now oh well i was 4

Also Lol I was able to watch tonami from beginning to end =D wait thats a sad thing I got to watch shit like naruto brain wash ppl.

Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:33 am

...what made me love/watch anime? Eh well, I lived in China, that's what gets shown on TV mostly (the few local cartoons are terrible) so naturally we watch it and like it.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:47 am

reVelske wrote:
...what made me love/watch anime? Eh well, I lived in China, that's what gets shown on TV mostly (the few local cartoons are terrible) so naturally we watch it and like it.

would call that loving anime 0-o

And well finding something good to watch in general is a trial theese days i can name the stuff I watch on tv off one hand its that bad now

sidenote this site helps

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/BoyTitan yes i like showing off da fact that Ive seen over 200 animes Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Pokemon and Mecha.
Back to top Go down
DevilLuck
DevilLuck

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:28 pm

well the cartoons on tv when i was a kid are not suit me

only some cartoon shows and anime interest me so i started watching anime
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:28 pm

ziix wrote:
Pokemon and Mecha.
That plus Ninjas (Naruto)
Back to top Go down
urusai11
urusai11

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:32 pm

I started to love watching anime much more than ever because of ecchi&harem genre. b *u* d
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:35 pm

LXE wrote:
ziix wrote:
Pokemon and Mecha.

U just recently started watching anime a few years ago didnt u
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Daimos and DragonBall were spammed on TV
Back to top Go down
Infinity8
Newcomer
Newcomer
Infinity8

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySat May 28, 2011 3:00 pm

When I was younger, my mom wouldn't let me watch a large number of shows on TV because of either: a. violence or b.stupidity.
So while everyone my age was watching/talking about i.e. DBZ or Pokemon, I was the odd kid left out.

Except then Gundam 0079 was on and it was the Solomon battle episode when big bad for the episode Dozle sends his wife/daughter away before battle. My mother saw this and recognized that this wasn't just a show about generic, evil bad guys/big darn heroes.

That's where everything started.
Back to top Go down
frizky
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
frizky

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:21 am

because my big brother always watch gundam and evangelion in living room
of course I am watching it together
that's the cause
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:58 am

When I was about 4 or such we had "Berusaiyu no bara" aired in TV. Back then I was into Knights - well that show had some knights in it, so I liked it. Later we had a lot of sport animeshions aired, like Mila Superstar, Captain Tsubasa and one show which's name I forgot about a girl doing rhythmic gymnastics. The last one actually was very girlish but it had that super catchy opening xD

Oh and back then all children in Germany just had to love those World Masterpiece Theater shows, like Heidi, Girl of the Alms, Red-Haired Anne and 3000 Leagues in Search for Mother. The latter one was the first time I cried b/c of something happening in TV o-o"

We had some other animeshions in TV back then, one about a bee-girl called Maya, a Pinocchio Show, Alice in Wonderland, etc., etc., but they all didn't look very anime-ish and were never considered anime (animeshions have a rather bad reputation in Germany) so they still could be aired.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:25 am

How could I have forgotten....

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ah-o7THB4
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd-94ZbGcV0

The 2 shows I watched everyday when I was a kiddy kid (tagalog dub xD)
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:47 am

POKEMON! Gotta catch 'em, it's you and me, I know it's my desti--....

but I digress.

Either way, I started watching the oh-so-known-everyone-saw-those-shows-already animes like Naruto, Bleach, Deathnote.

Loved them = WATCHMOAR.

/endlifestory
Back to top Go down
narutosupernova
narutosupernova

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:51 am

Because it was the only anime in the tv station show
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/narutosupernova?feature=mhee
kuro_zero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
kuro_zero

Male Posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:52 am

Gundam , Code Geass
Mecha and Mecha Musume
and MOE girls X3
Back to top Go down
http://kuronekozero.blogspot.com
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:44 am

eva and ghibli
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm

It all started when I was 6. I used to watch dubs of Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing and- to some lesser extent- Cardcaptor Sakura. Then I watched some dubs of minor animes, until I discovered Naruto.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:59 pm

The Plot... no seriously. The plot was the reason.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:17 am

Card Captor Sakura's voice.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:46 am

I don't really know.

I could be Detective Conan, Dragon Ball, Ninja Boy Rantaro or Hunter X Hunter, but my first love was Gekko Kamen.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Fist of the north star. pirat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 am

boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
ziix wrote:
Pokemon and Mecha.

U just recently started watching anime a few years ago didnt u
8 years ago to be precise.
Back to top Go down
Cingkepek
Cingkepek

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 am

Gundam W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it    what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it  Empty

Back to top Go down

what made u love anime and made u fisrt watch it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next