Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAT SERAPH WING

Go down 
+17
Signilde
boytitan2
BNOISE
Nisa
NovaZero
frizky
Nihil679
xzpwnz
Shaftronics
SkyPanic
Z741
Suguri
fhoeng
knyx
brokita1
RoboFranky
farith
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Um are u dumb first its range that 150 range stat is a dam lie\
It's not, actually. 150 horizontal range, but infinite vertical range.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Suguri wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

that would explain how those thing killed my aura bots on sun set city at max troll height I mean dam I was high enuff for toybx girls missles not to me and those thngs were blind sideing me they blend in perfectly with aura modes glow I couldnt even see em Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Suguri wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

that would explain how those thing killed my aura bots on sun set city at max troll height I mean dam I was high enuff for toybx girls missles not to me and those thngs were blind sideing me they blend in perfectly with aura modes glow I couldnt even see em Sad Sad Sad

It's THE nuke of destiny! Cool

Don't go flying anywhere near those freaking glowing balls of light.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 pm

BNOISE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Unless you're prepared to use an invincible move such as Seraph Tackle or have enough tgh to completely ignore it.

I don't even notice half the time when they hit me on my Pacifar, because she doesn't stun from it at 20 tgh. At least not from the Muchi variant.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Suguri wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Unless you're prepared to use an invincible move such as Seraph Tackle or have enough tgh to completely ignore it.

I don't even notice half the time when they hit me on my Pacifar, because she doesn't stun from it at 20 tgh. At least not from the Muchi variant.

and booster drain and u fall right next to that art.

and again I do usualy avoid em but couldnt see it cause my aura bot glows gold ameteus bomb is gold
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Suguri wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

At sunset city,
I like to hop around at the bottom
firin main weapon at any enemy in sight
spam right click every now and then
hit sumting with sub weapon
??????
PROFIT Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 am

Seraph Crimrose is hard to use for Air Melee. 3 sub weapons and 2 boobs are hard to juggle in a middle of a Missile barrage coming from fat arts.
Air Melee Seraph Crimrose Sub Weapon list
  1. Seraph Wings - Sometimes you'll forget to change the sub weapon back to Kamui Staff
  2. Seraph Tackle
  3. Kamui Staff
Air Melee Mecha Jetter Girl Sub Weapon list
  1. Jet Tackle
  2. Kamui Staff
Air Melee Izuna Sub Weapon list
  1. Tackle Attack? Wisps
  2. Vanish Jump
  3. Kamui Staff
Unless you're only going to use Seraph Tackle as your only source of melee, its going to be hard to juggle the sub weapons.
Plus, its much more easier to only have 2 sub weapons, meaning you can focus more on killing Fat arts, just tackle and slash makes your life a whole lot easier.

Last edited by LXE on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 am

Why do ppl think i still use fat

oh neve rmind god dammit I give up screw this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:19 am

boytitan2 wrote:

You're boytitan, if you don't use fat arts. There's something horribly wrong with you. No wait, if boytitan is not using fat arts, the world is going to end.

Anyways, I need help with Seraph Crimrose, she's so complicated to use.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 am

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

You're boytitan, if you don't use fat arts. There's something horribly wrong with you. No wait, if boytitan is not using fat arts, the world is going to end.

U are either A trolling me

Or b live under a rock

C dont really play this game

I havent use a fat art in moths the bot I use are all full fag a full fag alpha strike ameteus nova full fag ameteus mucih full fag vangaurds full fag hatigarm machine full fag aura bots with serions hd 60 dmg a hit air rail gun full fag infa fly burst fire suzaku fulll fag star dust using geograssis

basily I only use rt fag bots now and rt weapons like gattling zookas

HOW DO U NEED HELL WITH SERAPH CRIM ROSE GET A LIMITED PLASMA GUN A PLASMA GUN OR ABR and use your infi fly to not get hit and troll around jeez

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 am

LXE wrote:

Don't seriously go making an air melee build with her if you don't have frau arms.

/help

i believe LXE's answer is
boytitan2 wrote:

C dont really play this game

Last edited by BNOISE on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:26 am

BNOISE wrote:
LXE wrote:

Don't seriously go making an air melee build with her if you don't have frau arms.

/help
DAMN IT GARAPON!!! Shocked
No wonder I don't see many Air Melee Seraph Crims around!
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:30 am

LXE wrote:
Unless you're only going to use Seraph Tackle as your only source of melee, its going to be hard to juggle the sub weapons.
Plus, its much more easier to only have 2 sub weapons, meaning you can focus more on killing Fat arts, just tackle and slash makes your life a whole lot easier.

Slayer WB is enough melee for ANY respectable AIR to effectively stun most ARTs while peppering them with weapons.

Seraph Tackle is mainly used for extra air time and invincible frames.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:30 am

LXE wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
LXE wrote:

/help

cause frua counter is hopping or my fav sway spamming like a fag oh did I troll the hell outa dream devils all frau seraph commando by spamming sway
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 am

boytitan2 wrote:

cause frua counter is hopping or my fav sway spamming like a fag oh did I troll the hell outa dream devils all frau seraph commando by spamming sway

yeah air melee just aint effective these days

as for seraph crim why you shouldn't use anything else excluding wonderbit to air melee

it's cause she is super high cost and her wings make her seen from like a mile away
they only protect against missiles not alpha strikers with 4x zookas from asura adj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

NumeroDoS wrote:
Slayer WB is enough melee for ANY respectable AIR to effectively stun most ARTs while peppering them with weapons.

Seraph Tackle is mainly used for extra air time and invincible frames.
Oh yeah, Slayer Bits. I forgot about those, if one slayer bit and a tackle attack is just enough for Air melee. Than what about tackle attack + slayer bit + kamui staff?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:47 am

LXE wrote:
Oh yeah, Slayer Bits. I forgot about those, if one slayer bit and a tackle attack is just enough for Air melee. Than what about tackle attack + slayer bit + kamui staff?
way too high cost

your hp can't compensate for it

edit:

course if you don't get internal boost carts
and swap out her arms and legs with like beezle or low cost items...
you could make her about a 900 cost kamui staff air spammer...

you would have low fly tho..

Last edited by BNOISE on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ascaloth

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 am

LXE wrote:

Going melee on a Seraph is missing the point of Seraph entirely. Seraph's gimmick is her Wings; you're supposed to fly high, go fast, and dodge missiles, which clashes directly with melee's requirements of staying within touching distance of your target.

This, incidentally, is why I think Izuna Seraphs are so popular; Izuna BS2 and Seraph Wings have very synergistic effects. Wings mean that the Seraph can spam Wisps for much longer than the typical Izuna Kamui (Nagi), and Wisp homing means that the turn rate nerf of activated Wings doesn't matter as much as it would otherwise be with any other weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:53 am

BNOISE wrote:
LXE wrote:
way too high cost

Screw the cost, I'm MJG doin' da Air melee.
Jet tackle + Kamui Staff + Slayer Bits = WIN! I killed loads and loads of fat arts with this configuration.
Keep in mind, cost only matters if you're noob and you die often.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 am

LXE wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
LXE wrote:
way too high cost

Screw the cost, I'm MJG doin' da Air melee.
Jet tackle + Kamui Staff + Slayer Bits = WIN! I killed loads and loads of fat arts with this configuration.

Jet tackle isn't like Crimrose air tackle...

Crimrose tackle makes you loop in a circle so you can't always auto connect with staff.
Plus MJG is low cost.
Your build even if you make her 40 fly is still basically around 900 cost.
Seraph at max lvl with all her upgrades and everything is about 1200.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 am

anything

kills fat arts.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:00 am

Kecepirit wrote:
anything

kills fat arts.

yes, even fat arts
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 am

One of the many possibilities of Seraph: https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2063-melee-seraph-build

Although extinct, and probably didn't go so well, but nonetheless, there's your Air Melee Seraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 am

BNOISE wrote:
Jet tackle isn't like Crimrose air tackle...

Crimrose tackle makes you loop in a circle so you can't always auto connect with staff.
Plus MJG is low cost.
Your build even if you make her 40 fly is still basically around 900 cost.
Seraph at max lvl with all her upgrades and everything is about 1200.
I know about the tackles.
Anyways, Air Melee is working well for me. Its like my style of play now.

BNOISE wrote:
Kecepirit wrote:
anything

kills fat arts.

yes, even fat arts
I've killed skinny arts, supports, fat lands, and Non Melee Airs as well. You'll need to force yourself to do only Air melee in order to be good at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAT SERAPH WING   DAT SERAPH WING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAT SERAPH WING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2