Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel Hero and above only for Epoch

Go down 
+16
HashiriyaR32
boytitan2
Darkmare
FireKiller87
DarkChuky
LordShade
Ayrix
IronFist
Shaftronics
Nisa
SkyPanic
koi
UncleBobbie
reVelske
rei_hunter
ziix
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

Steel Hero and above only for Epoch Empty
PostSubject: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 am

Not sure how I feel about this >.>

A lot of new players won't be in the way anymore, but at the same time a union might lose a lot of manpower....

Dunno if this is good or not Neutral
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 am

I agree. Now send a PM to Tempura to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:42 am

ziix wrote:
A lot of new players won't be in the way anymore, but at the same time a union might lose a lot of manpower....
Dos will be hardest hit because it has the least number of players...
...No wait, Dos doesn't have any players so, they'll get around -100 players?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 am

Less people, more frame rate for me.

I'm cool with it.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 am

I'm very happy with this. :>
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 am

THEY DID IT.

Fuck yeah.

Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 am

DOS lose alot cause of newbie join the epooch
maybe this ll help them alot
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 am

Not high enough,make it chrome heroes.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 am

LXE wrote:
ziix wrote:
Dos will be hardest hit because it has the least number of players...
...No wait, Dos doesn't have any players so, they'll get around -100 players?

Once upon a time, there was a 5 vs 30 Offence in Corridors. All 5 members were EFB and held out till Defense was done with still 3/4 of the BR intact.

Then the Victorious defence flood came in and ran that offense through.

If steel heroes came in, the opposing team would've came in and farmed those suckers. Lol.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:02 am

lol, newbies are newbies because they started that day, or that week . . .

give them a time and they will get better. no one started a pro.

also, if u have lots of guys playing and trying to get better, sooner or later u will have lots of good or pro players if they really try to get better . . .
Back to top Go down
Ayrix

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 am

I used to be one of those idiots who joined epoch too low.

Was fine if there was some leadership to say go fit this, rush here etc.
It's not too long to get past triangle, and epoch rooms all fill up fine with not too many low ranks.
Might be a bit low still, took me until rank 14 (midway through steel) or so to not suck.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 am

Nisa wrote:

NO. ONLY CROWN RANKS FOR EPOCH.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 am

ziix wrote:
Nisa wrote:

WIZ OWNS ALL EPOCH

YEAAHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 am

LordShade wrote:
ziix wrote:
Nisa wrote:

WIZ OWNS ALL EPOCH

YEAAHHHHHHH

or Star +
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:23 am

well, its all about what bots u use and how u use them, also, against what, or for what purpose.

very fast bots (FLY or WALK 30+ ) are good to rush and drop hippos at PS, also they are good to dodge (and they must dodge a lot sometimes to be able to get to the PS), bots with good TEC (25+ ) are good for long range and bots with good STR (also 25+) are good for melee.

if you are good at either FLY or WALK but low at STR and/or TEC, you should try to always dodge (be it to drop hippos at epoch or to kill at union wars).

if you are good at TEC you should keep distance from target as much as you can and fire as much as you can, always looking for someone that could sneak at you with melee.

if you are good at STR you should get closer to the target as much as you can and melee spam as much as you can, always looking for AIRs and ARTs that could kill u from long range before u can kill your target or before you can reach them.

I still dont understand why I get stunned sometimes, even with TEC 25 and TGH 24, by normal plasma weapons.

another thing many newbies dont try is to set new parts or weapons to their bots. you can check that many of the circles and even some triangles still with the weapons and parts the bot come with and to change parts and weapons, also to tune them up, is what give u some advantage, or some chance (it make a lot of difference when you`re an UC player against a RT player, where u need a good bot with good weapons and a lot of skills to be able to fight an RT player . . . even 1 RT weapon, like some of the kind that stun, make it hard as hell for someone that have no RT)
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

it's good.. we will have just experienced ppls... probably at begining will be hard.. but will be good at the end.. the team work will improve!
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:12 pm

I like this. Even though people can just spam arena, suck hard, and get to steel rank quickly, it'll reduce the number of idiots getting into Epoch.

Less people, less lag for me.
Happy.
Back to top Go down
Darkmare
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Darkmare

Female Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:18 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
I like this. Even though people can just spam arena, suck hard, and get to steel rank quickly, it'll reduce the number of idiots getting into Epoch.

Less people, less lag for me.
Happy.
This.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

IronFist wrote:
lol, newbies are newbies because they started that day, or that week . . .

also, if u have lots of guys playing and trying to get better, sooner or later u will have lots of good or pro players if they really try to get better . . .

NOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

the derps in this game stay derp for ever shit tier players stay shit tier. half the ppl here never played a shooter cause they dont follow the first raw NEVER STAY STILL 1st fucking rule of gaming dont stand in one spot -- .

also ya dos will be better of now I can recall several epoch battles were its only 5-15 dos players but were kicking ass noobs zerg rush in we loose buffs we loose advantege we loose -___-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

So...
Spoiler:

NISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI.
Cori nishishi'd hard. What an awful blunder, Cyberstep.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 pm

They apparently derped even harder.

No one above or below Steel (lv12 - lv15) can enter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 pm

HashiriyaR32 wrote:
They apparently derped even harder.

No one above or below Steel (lv12 - lv15) can enter.
So that's why I only see squares and not even circles or those triangles that frequent WIZ's epoch.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Cori wrote:
So...
Spoiler:

NISHISHISHISHISHISHISHI.
Cori nishishi'd hard. What an awful blunder, Cyberstep.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 am

am i the only one disappointed by the changes to epoch time to accommodate for DST?
now i can't even participate on one during my lunch break...
Back to top Go down
Mist
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mist

Male Posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 am

i laughed hard when i saw what the maintenance was about. a battle of squares. would be interesting nonetheless. would also be a good idea for union wars perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Hero and above only for Epoch   Steel Hero and above only for Epoch Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel Hero and above only for Epoch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next