Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, Steel Burn AM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

So, Steel Burn AM Empty
PostSubject: So, Steel Burn AM   So, Steel Burn AM EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:42 am

Is there a way to make this even dumber? Low cost builds aren't really worth it because the arm plus the Shell Drains already clock at 190 cost and this thing shines in 15v15 Desert Fortress shitfests with 5 Illumis/Rinka/Toybox Girl/Fia/Natascha on each side, and these fights are never complete without a Regina or two on both sides. Admittedly it could really use CV, but I already have a 3x HBB Lazflamme LG and tuning up a 2x CV one is way too much effort. Build can easily take 2x CV by dropping Stun Regain and a buckler for maracas, though.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

So, Steel Burn AM Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, Steel Burn AM   So, Steel Burn AM EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Does this even have a good proc rate? Have you tested it?  I wanted to but I'm out of rainbows.
Back to top Go down

So, Steel Burn AM
Page 1 of 1